Getting Started

Decisions

                                                                 

Birds were chirping bright and early, the sun was warm and shining thru my windows. Sad thing is I hate the mornings. I pulled the covers off my face and stared at my alarm with the most disgusted look. Before I could even get out of bed I checked my phone as usual and realized the chat room was well alive. Too lazy to respond myself, I just read the on going conversation..

"U JUST WANT THE D!" -Eunmi

" yeah we do OuO" -Yerin

"O_o" -Mai

"Dont deny it guys~" -Eunmi

"Who said I was? e 3 e" -Jaehwa

"GIMME" -Baesai

"*walks away slowly* o.o" - Kyungmin

...

I couldn't help but laugh at these weirdos. My best friends are something else.

As I put my phone down I couldnt help but realize our flight was leaving tonight. I got my off the bed and began to pack last minute items. I then grabbed my phone and left a message in the chat room...

"Ima go visit my parents then ill meet you guise at the airport at 5pm!"

I grabbed my luggage and headed straight to the car.

Once I arrived at my parents I had my last dinner with them for a while and handed them back the keys to the car they let me borrow and just called a cab to take me to the airport. When the cab arrived I gave my parents a final kiss goodbye, and hopped in the cab. I popped my headphones and played some music all the way the airport. Summer was finally here, and I sure as hell wasnt gonna waste another one.

* * * *

I walked thru the doors just to see the 6 girls sitting in the waiting area talking and waiting for me.

"Sorry im late guys! Had to visit my parents before we leave" I yelled across the room not really caring if the entire airport heard me.

"Bout time!"

" shut up Eunmi e.e"

Eunmi then punched me in the arm and I laughed trying to hide the expression of physical pain off my face. But I couldnt help but show my face was over whelmed with excitement.

Today was a great day for celebrating for all of us especially Kyungmin! Shes extremely musically talented and has been training herself and working hard auditioning time and time again, the girl finally made it. She got accepted into BigHit as a trainee and had to make her way Korea bound.

When we first received the news a few months back we felt a feeling of great joy and disappointment. I mean  yeah we were happy for her but still, shes gonna be be on the other side of the world. We talked about the situation countless times and we decided, hell, its summer, why dont we all just go and support our Kyungmin for 3 months till shes completely comfortable! And as crazy as it sounds, thats just what we did.

As we boarded the plane we discussed all the things we were gonna do and explore and the possibility of meeting some idols since Kyungmin now has links in the big company.

I sat next to Eunmi as she ate to her hearts content from the food provided on the plane.

".... plan on sharing?"

"Share what?" She asked with half full.

"Oh...um...nevermind." I began to stare out the window."you think this a good idea?"

"Um well were already on the plane, we;re thousands of feet in the air, and I already ate their food, haha theirs no turning back now!"

I kinda just laughed at her while I saw food spill out as she tried eating and talking at the same time.

I began to stare back out my window thinking to myself what would be in store for all of us. What exactly did Korea have waiting for us?

 

 

[A/N: i have my story published on wattpad under the same username, so if you see my story on wattpad as well itsbecause i have it published on 2 websights]