Its All My Fault!!!

Decisions
                                      
 
 
The sound of thunder in the distance was my alarm Thursday morning. Today was going to be absolutely perfect. I stretched and sank even deeper into bed. The weather and sound of rain made me want to stay in bed all day. I then felt two hands on my shoulders trying to shake me awake.
 
"Unnie! Get up! Hurry!"
 
"I am awake! What is it?" I turned around to see Kyungmin with a concerned stare.
 
"Your phone!"
 
"What about it?"
 
"It rang several times while you were sleeping."
 
 I sort of just raised my eye brow and checked my phone. I had 3 missed calls. Well it definitely wasn’t from anyone in my contacts. I unlocked my phone and saw I had 1 voice message and played it. 
 
"Hello, this is Hitman Bang. I would really appreciate it if you could come with Kyungmin to practice. Thank you, looking forward to meeting you later."
 
Hitman Bang? Me? "Hmmm, that’s weird."
 
"Why Unnie?"
 
"BigHit Bang wants me to go with you to practice?"
 
"Oh maybe he wants to use you as a backup dancer ^o^"
 
"Haha, I seem to doubt that Kyungmin. What time do you have to leave?"
 
"Oh crap! Right now! If he asks where you're at I’ll just say you’re running late!"
 
"Oh ok! Thanks! Bye! WORK HARD!"
 
"I will!" and she was out the door.
 
I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I hadn’t had the chance to catch up on laundry so I just threw on anything. I put on a red t-shirt and a dark denim skirt that went to my knees and black leggings underneath that went only to the calf to keep me warm from the chilly storm weather, and put on my royal blue converse and threw on Hopey's black hoodie. My hair was still wet and tried to towel dry it the best I could. I forced the straightener on my still damp bangs and they began to sizzle under the intense heat. I didn’t have time for any real make up and just put eyeliner on my top lids. I looked at the clock, it was almost 2pm! I brushed my hair one last time and told the girls I was heading out. 
 
 When I got to the building door, I saw that it was still raining; I pulled the hood over my head and made my way towards the BigHit building. On my way, I looked at the ground playfully jumping over every puddle I saw. But I couldn’t help but wonder why Hitman Bang would want to see me. When I looked up, not to my surprise I saw a handful of school girls standing in front of the building. I wasn’t surprised, but since they were in the way, I took the side door me and Kyungmin used last time.  I went to the reception desk and waited patiently for the lady to get off the phone.
 
"Yes young lady?"
 
I smiled and pulled off the hood from my head, "Mr. Hitman Bang asked to see me."
 
"To see you? You sure?"
 
I nodded. 
 
"Okay, I’ll check to make sure." She picked up the phone and spoke softly then hung up. "Okay well follow down this hallway all the way down to the stair case. Go up the stairs and it will lead to the upstairs lobby. You'll see 2 large finished wooden doors. Go thru those 2 doors and it will lead you to a small hall way with about 5 doors. 4 of which are the managers offices. The largest door at the end of the hallway will be Hitman Bang's. Just be sure to knock before you enter."
 
I smiled then nodded and made my way down the hall and up the stairs. The lobby was very nice! It had a lot of modern furniture, looked funky, but I liked it! The huge wooden doors were not hard to miss. I tried opening them, but they were really heavy and it took a little effort. The hallway for the managers’ offices looked really elegant. I just stood in awe. Everything was a finished wood and 2 medium chandeliers on the ceiling light the way. I walked down all the way to the largest door at the very end. "Hm, this must be his office then?" I leaned in forward about to knock when the door suddenly opened. The first face I saw was Suga's as he slowly opened it. I then heard a deeper voice coming from inside the office, "the rest of you are dismissed then and may leave......except for you Hoseok." the other 6 members bowed, "yes sir" and walked out one by one, each looked at me slowly as they walked passed. Jin was the last one to walk out. He looked at me with a concerned face then continued on his way out. I heard that deep voice once more, "ah young lady, please step in" I slowly turned back around and walked into his office and shut the door behind me.
 
I bowed immediately as soon as the door fully shut.
 
"And what might your name be Miss?"
 
"Oh um, Surin. My name is Surin, sir."
 
I didn’t move my head but ly eyes my to see Jhope standing to my left facing HM Bang with his hands held behind him and his head slightly hanging down with an emotionless look. 
 
"Miss Surin, can you explain this to me please?"
 
"Explain what sir?"
 
".....this." he turned his laptop around for me to see. My eyes widened. My mouth dropped. I was at loss for words. I didn’t know what to say. It was photos of me and Jhope out last night. One was out at the cafe and another of us holding hands while walking through the city. "Well, care to explain yourself?"
 
"I- I I...uh I.."
 
Jhope suddenly cut me off with his voice sounding exhausted, "Surin-ah, just say what happened. Don’t cover anything up." he didn’t even lift his head.
 
"So this is you with Hoseok? Correct?"
 
"Uh, yes sir." I felt my chest cave in and my hearts pace speed up. 
 
"Surin, you do understand I can no longer permit you to see Hoseok again because of this? This has been on the front page of AllKpop. This is going to cause great trouble to Hoseok, BTS, the company, and not to mention the fans are going to get wiled up. So I suggest that it is best if you and him break this little relation going on. Not only because he deliberately disobeyed my rules of no dating until I permit, but also because this can affect his career. I'm sure you can understand that."
 
I felt it hard to breath. What. No. Why!?  I wanted to say something, my mouth opened but nothing came out. I was afraid that if I tried to say something, cries might come out instead. I looked over at Jhope; he was biting the inside of his cheek and clenching his fist behind his back while trying to maintain a straight face. I then looked at the floor shocked trying not to make any sudden lashes of emotion.
 
"H- h- hurt his career how?" I couldn't look him in the eye.
 
"Well, firstly, I have no choice but to allow him to promote in Seoul for this one week, but he will not be allowed to take the 1 month tour thru Asia. He will be suspended from the group for that one month till the tour is over. It will leave a permanent mark on his record."
 
"You can’t do that!" I snapped by accident.
 
"Miss Surin, I am the owner of this company, I will discipline my idols as I see needed. I will not take this behavior from a little girl. You may dismiss yourself now."
 
"Please jus-"
 
"SURIN!" I looked to my left shocked at Jhope's sudden cold voice, "PLEASE!...please, just..just don’t."  I felt my lower lip quiver.
 
"Mr.Bang, please! Don’t damage his career because of my mistakes! Please! I promise I’ll stay away from Hoseok, Bangtan, your entire company, just please...please don’t punish him because of me...”
 
His voice became quiet with his head still hanging, "Surin, stop...”
 
I became desperate and threw myself down bowing with my head to the floor, begging...pleading, "please...please don’t risk his dream...,” my voice began to crack, "please, I take all responsibility..."
 
I heard footsteps come near and kneel next to me, "Young lady, don’t embarrass yourself like this. You may dismiss yourself."
 
 I stood up as my legs shook, I held in my tears from falling. I looked at Hitman Bang then looked at Jhope and didn’t stop staring at him, "fine....I’ll leave...” I didn’t bother to say bye and walked out of that room as fast as I could. As soon as the door behind me closed I heard H.M Bang's voice raise as he scolded him. I cover my mouth with the hoodie sleeve to keep from crying, pulled the hoodie over my head, and ran out of the company straight into the pouring rain. More fans were gathered in front of the building, as soon as I stepped outside all I heard was, "It’s her!", "!", and "It's that foreigner!" 
 
 I ran out of there as fast as I could and went where ever my feet took me. It started to pour even harder and walked straight into the first building I saw. I walked in breathing hard and fell to the floor soaked, I sat there as I began to lightly sob,"...what is happening....why did I come here in the first place?!" I hugged my legs and hid my face into my knees and cried.
 
I just wanted to go home. I pulled out my phone and called my mom. But due the time zone difference, she would be sleeping, so the call went directly to her voice mail.  
 
"*sniff* mom...mom I just...*voice cracks* mommy, I miss you so much! I wish you were here to tell me everything is gonna be ok!" I rubbed the tears away from my eyes,"I miss you guys so much... I hope to be home soon. Love you, bye."
 
I hung up, I regretted leaving her such a saddening message, I just want to hear her voice to comfort me, because my heart is so lost I don’t know what to do. When I dug my head back into my knees to cry, I heard someone sit next to me. I slowly looked up, "what are you doing here?"
 
"I think the real question is are you okay? And I think you forgot that I work here."
 
I looked around me; I was at the dance studio where Jhope first hugged me.
 
"Now what’s wrong?" Mak moved the hair out of my face to behind my ear.
 
Mak didn’t know about my relationship with Jhope, and I didn’t want to dump all my issues on him, so I lied to him. "Um...I’m just...home sick."
 
He switched to English, "I know that feeling." you could hear his Australian accent. "I’ll be right back" he got up and came back with vitamin waters and chips. "Here."
 
"Thanks, but no thanks, I’m not hungry...”
 
"Well, you need to at least drink something, take the water at least. Please?” he tilted his head with a smile. 
 
                                                                           
 
I looked back at him, but there was no possible way for me to smile with what just happened with Jhope.  So I took the water and sipped it then closed it and set it next to me.
 
"You look tired."
 
"Yeah I guess u can say that...."
 
"Well, I can’t let you walk home in this weather. I’ll drive you home. C’mon lets go."
 
I stood up silently and waited by the doorway as Mak pulled up with the car and walked back in with an umbrella in hand and walked me to the car. I sat down and looked out the passenger window as he ran back in to hand the keys to his co-worker and ran thru the rain to the driver’s seat. 
 
"Since you seem tired, I’ll stay quiet ^^"
 
I faked a smile and looked back out my window as he began to drive. I stared at the streets we drove by, at the lights, at everything, in an emotionless daze. I cried so much already I wasn’t sure if I felt anything at all.
 
When we arrived to the apartment, he walked me in with the umbrella again to make sure I wouldn’t get any more soaked then I already was.
 
"Surin, here" I turned around to Mak right before I unlocked the door. He had a tiny origami swan in his hand. "I taught my little sister how to make these back in Australia before I moved here. They used to make her smile all the time. So I made one for you too, just in case you ever need a smile." he handed me the delicate little art.  I cupped it with both hands. I looked at him with all the strength to smile that I could, "thank you, really, thank you Mak." 
 
He put his hands in his back pockets, "No problem, if you ever need anything, don’t be afraid to give me call."
 
"Don’t worry, I will"
 
"Okay, get some rest Surin." he smiled warmly then walked off. I looked down to the small swan and carefully opened the door and set it on a shelf next to our family pictures. I then closed the door and turned around. All the girls were looking at Eunmi's laptop, but they all looked up at me. I starred in their direction with absolute loss of emotion.
 
They all looked at me with sympathy, the page was on AllKpop. 
 
Eunmi stood up and spoke softly, "Surin, I’m so sorry...."
 
My face of no emotion turned to that of a child as I ran sobbing into Eunmi's arms. "It’s all my fault! UNNIE IT’S MY FAULT!!!" 
 
"Shhh no it's not!"
 
"They’re going to ruin his career because of me!!!" I didn’t know I had any tears left to cry, but they kept falling down, heavier than the rain outside.  "It’s my fault; it’s all because of me!"
 
Today was not the perfect day I was expecting yesterday....not at all...
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
[A/N: i know i dont leave many of these, but what do you think so far? ^^]