New Encounter

Decisions

                                                                               

 

I woke up with an achy brakey feeling all over. It wasnt till i realized i fell asleep on the window sill in a horribly awkward position. I was really stiff but got up as fast as i could to plug in Mai's phone before she could wake up. I looked at the alarm and it was 7:36 am, i looked over to my side and realized Kyungmin was gone. She probab;y left for practice already. I wasnt quite sure when i was supposed to meet this person but i left early just to make sure. I put on y varsity jacket put my hair up in a messy bun, slipped on my converse, and ran out the door not even bothering to put on make up. It was too early for that

 . When i finally arrived in front of the BH building,i wanted to slap myself "UGH! how am i supposed to get a hold of this person if i left Mai's phone at the apartment charging...ugh im such a dumb !" To pass the time, while waiting i was pacing back and forth wondering where this guy was at but then i suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, shocked at what i saw. 

 "Um hey, heres your phone."

 It was the guys with the huge eyes i ran into yesterday. 

 "I think you dropped it when u fell yesterday."

"Oh, thank you uh..."

"Mak. "

"What? "

"Mak. My names Mak. 

"haha..kinda like a Big Mac? hahahha" apparently he didnt find me joke very funny.

"Oh haha. sure I guess." "Well, thanks for returning it, most people wouldnt" 

"No problem, i kinda wanted an excuse to try to introduce my self again haha. You kind of ran away the first time. ^^"

 Holy shat, what was my ears hearing? He wanted to talk to me? why? Why is he looking at mee smiling? I LOOK LIKE A TROLL. whats there to smile about!? 

"oh really why?" "You know, im not quite sure myself" as he smiled and handed me my phone. "But maybe we can meet up for some coffee one day?"

I kinda just looked at him hesitantly, not knowing exactly how to respond. Well he did return my phone back, and he didnt seem like ast after all. "Sure. that sounds nice."

 He nodded sweetly, smiled, and walked away waving. I waved back and couldnt help but smile back. I decided to head back home, but this time my phone clenched in my hand.

 When i arrived to the appartment i got bombarded with questions.

"Where di you go!? we thought you got stolen or something!" Baesai began scolding me. i completely forgot to tell everyone were i would be going.

"I went to go retreve my phone, and you guys were all sleeping so i didnt want to wake you up."

"Whatever, she probably met some dude last night and just got back. 

"What!/ no i didnt! Well i did...but nit last night! Uh, Mai just shut up!"

"no promises~"

"So what hapened? Did you get your phone?"

"Yeah", i began looking thru my phone to see if he possibly, deleted anything by accident , just to make sure. 

"Well, who had it?"asked Jaehwa as i went to go sit next to her on the bed. "Well, it was some guy named......" 

"What? something wrong?"As Eunmi crawled over to see what was the cause of my sudden pause. I just staring at my contacts list. and right under Mai's name was the name 'Mak'.  

"So you did go see a dude last night.."

"OH MY GAWD MAI SHUT DA UHP! i just went to go see him this morning to get my phone!"

"...at his house? "

"OH GAWD NO!"

"I thought u had a crush on Jhope! xD' Yelled Jaehwa.

"I do! i was just getting my phone back!"

"Ha! so you do like Jhope, your so obvious!"as Eunmi rolled on the floor laughing at my sudden confession. I tried to hide behind my huge phone, then i felt my phone vibrate suddenly. I then looked at my screen to see that i just recieved a new text.

"Hey, im free sooner than i thought, still up for some coffee?" 

"I looked at the girls for advice.

"Go for it! Its not like your dating the guy, its just coffee." I looked back at my phone and dicided to be nice an respond.

"Is it okay if i bring a friend along?"

"sure, i dont mind!" 

I felt the 5 girls looking over my shoulder, i knew they read everything. "ok so which on of you hoes wanna come along?" 

"i got nothing to do"as Jaehwa flopped on the bed. 

"okay well get your up now cause were leaving now and getting this done and over with!"i grabbed her by her sleeve and dragged her out the door with me.

 While we were on our way there he texted me the address to a cafe to meet him at, since i had no clue where i was going, i just gave the address to a cab and had him take us there. When we arrived at the cafe we walked in and saw Mak sitting at one of the further tables sipping at his steaming coffee. He looked up as he saw us walking his way and slowly stood up.

"Hey Surin ^^" i smiled and waved as he pulled out chairs for me and Jaehwa.

"So this is my friends Jaeh-"

"Kkamagwi!"

"hayo your name isn-"

"Surin, shut the up, i think i know my own name. My name is Kkamagwi."

I didnt know what little game she was playing so i decided to play along.

 "Yeaaaaahhhhhh, Kkamagwi... O.e"

"Well nice to meet Kkamagwi ^^" He then looked back at me sipping his coffee with those huge retarded looking eyes. I mean he didnt look retarded but ...i dont know his eyes were really cute and really fukkin weird at the same time.

 After sitting at the cafe for about an hour 'Kkamagwi" wanted to meet up with Kyungmmin at the BH studio since it wasnt so far, so i let her leave.

 "So, you on your way home then as well?"Asked Mak as he began to pay his bill.

"Sure i guess, i mean dont have anything else to do."

"oh really now? well if thats the case, wanna take a mini tour of Seoul?"

"I would love to, but i dont feel like paying a tour guide" i said as i threw away my coffee cup.

He laughed at my comment and grabbed me by my jacket sleeve and pulld me out the building so quick i almost tripped over my own steps. We walked be thru the streets of Seoul and ran away from the large crowdsby sneaking thru the smaller ally ways between buildings. Before i knew it we were walking by the Han River, i couldnt believe all the fun i had that day with someone i barely knew. I stood by the water and inhaled the night breeze deep into my lungs. I closed my eyes and smiled then i suddenly felt a hug around my shoulders and neck. It starlted me so i jumped and i heard him laugh. my eyes widened from his sudden reaction and my smiling face turned stiff. I didnt hug him back, but i just let him hug me out of shock. Then i broke his arms from around me and kind of gave a nervous laugh. 

"Um, Mak, its late, can i go home now?" i tried giving a smile without showing a scared look on my face. He started to scartch the back of his head and chuckled "it is late isnt it? here, c'mon lets go home."

 He took me back  to the apartment when after i gave him the address, we said good bye and he gave me a warm hug then left and disappeared in the darkness of the back ally. I closed and locked the dorr and walked into the kitched where all 6 girls were sitting on the floor eating korean food they had dilivered not to long ago.

"Someones finally back home!" yelled Kyungmin as she brought out a plate and set it in my spot. "Haha yeah, kinda lost track of time. Practice go well?"

"yeaah it did. Didnt see bangtan tho. Where have u been? "

"with he Mak hoe~"teased Eunmi as she ate out of 2 different food boxes.

Kyungmin looked at mewith her brow raised, "you got a boyfriend? ALREADY?!"

"yeah, this Mak dude stalked her and used my phone to get them together"said Mai as she went to the fridge looking for another water bottle.

i felt my face turning red from minor embaressment and anger. "Hes not a talker and hes not a hoe!"i accidently blurted. I was shicked from what i just said and covered my mouth as soon as i said it.

"Are you getting feelings for this dude? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!" Baesai scooted closer waiting for my answer with the rest staring at me waiting for the same. "No, nothiing happened...hes.. hes just not a bad guy you guys. Hes actually really nice."

Kkamagwi stared,"What about Jhope?"

"What about him?"

"Well, dont u like him? 

 

"yeah, but.."

"But what? 

 

"nothing nevermind, im heading to bed guys, u can eat my share. Good night!" i gave them all a hug and went to the bedroom. What about JHope? i mean, its not like he'll ever like me anyway. He's an idol and im just staying here for 3 months, as if he'll even want to date me in the first place. I looked down at my phone and saw a new text messgae.

"Goodnight Surin.Lets have fun tomorrow too? "


I smiled to myself, then stopped. Was i really loosing my crush on Jhope for ...for..Mak? I shook my head "nahhhh" i said to myself, im pretty sure its just a phase, i'll get over it sooner or later. I layed on my side of the bed, and stared at the text message.

 "....at least i hope its just a phase."