You're An Idol Too!?

Decisions
                                       
{E,co , Eddy, Mak, San Cheong, Simba}
 
 
[A/N: I forgot to mention in earlier chapters, but almost all the time when Mak speaks to Surin and her friends, he’s talking in English. >~< if you don’t already know you'll soon understand why ^^]
 
 I laid there with my arms crossed, well, trying to cross them. At this moment he didn’t just have me locked tightly, but his head was right behind mine, by the most an inch. DUDE WAS A LITTLE TOO CLOSE. ".Mak,,, Mak,,,MAK WAKE UP!" I slapped his head lightly.
 
 He only shook his head then dug it in the back of my neck. "Eeeeeee~!!!" I began to cringe. His breath was literally on the back of my neck. Next thing you know he starts mumbling in his sleep. "Mak your weird as hell e.e" I looked back at the clock on the desk, it was only 5:30am. IT’S ONLY BEEN 10 MINUTES! It’s felt like years..."hmmm...maybe if I turn around I can push him off...” so I managed to turn my body in his death grasp to face him. I began to freak out, "so much skin touching me! This isn’t good for my soul!" now that I was able to see him shirtless just made me panic even more. 
 
"Mak please,"I began to whine, "I’m sleepy and your shirtless body is scaring mee~~~~" I began to pathetically and effortlessly push his shoulder. I felt like I had building on my eyes lids. I JUST WANTED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP! I just accepted I was stuck in this muscly man’s arms and went to sleep the best I could.
 
 
 
"Mmmmmmmm uhhh" I moaned and stretched. I was wide spread on my bed. I lifted my head half asleep to see Mak standing by his bag as he put his belongs back inside. Since all his shirts were dirty, he grabbed his pull over hoodie that he laid on the desk chair, and pull it over his head and slipped it on.
 
I flopped my head back on the pillow, "still no shirt? Hm hm hm~” I sounded half drunk, I was half asleep I swear.
 
He sat on the bed,"haha no, not yet"
 
I began to speak in my "half drunken state" not thinking at all,"hmm yeahhh.... you have a nice backkk~" I rubbed my face against my pillow snuggling in my sheets saying the first thing that came to mind. 
 
"Maybe I shouldn’t wear a shirt more often then, haha" he said jokingly.
 
When I finally realized what I said out loud my eyes shot wide open and got out of my bed as fast as possible, "I- I DIDNT MEAN THAAAT!" I ended up tripping over my covers instead and landed on the floor on my back. 
 
"Ohhhhhohhh my gawd! Aha are you okay!?"
 
I rubbed my back, "Uhh, yeah, perfectly fine >~<"
 
He grabbed my hand and helped me up, "Haha, well I’m off to work, try not to kill yourself."
 
"And you try to buy more shirts e.e"
 
He was half way out the door and turned his head back, "but I thought you liked me back~~"
 
"Go away!"
 
All I heard was laughter then the door shut and he was off. I saw my phone light up with a new message, "Myyyy baaaackkkkkkk~~~~"
 
 I face palmed, I had a feeling he wasn’t going to let this go for a while. I walked out the bedroom to wake everyone up. They asked where Mak went and told them he had gone to work.
 
"Aw, I liked him drunk!" Yerin whined.
 
"He fed me, I’m cool with him xD" Eunmi always only thinking of her stomach.
 
As I made my way back into the bedroom, I saw something rolled up in the corner where Mak's bag was at. I walked over and picked it up. "Psht, his charger was here the whole time, guess I have to go take it to him......but I don’t want to go outside....UGHHHHH" I walked back into the living room...
 
"Okay, Mak left his charger here, who wants to go with me to drop it off?"
 
"OH! OH! OH! I do! I WILL!" Yerin jumped to her feet and slipped on her shoes quickly.
 
Kkamagwi stood and stretched out her arms, "Ahh I guess I’ll go too~" 
 
"K meet me in the lobby when you’re done" I went down stairs to wait for them and they came down almost immediately after me.
 
***********
 
When we walked into the dance studio we saw Mak talking to some dude with long hair. 
 
"Yo BigMac, you left this!" I threw his charger at him.
 
"I thought this was at my house?"
 
"Well apparently it was at mine."
 
Then the guy with longish black hair decided to speak, "Wait, Mak she’s been to your house and I haven’t yet?"
 
He could speak English too? Like perfectly? 
 
"Dude she just came over with her friends just yesterday, plus you just got back from LA." so that explains his perfect English. "Anyway here, meet Surin"
 
I bowed and greeted him in English, "Nice to meet you" and I gave a smile.
 
He bowed back and smiled, "and my names Eddy"
 
 
I turned to the girls, "and this is Yerin and Kkamagwi" they waved and smiled "hi!" and Eddy did the same. Then this taller guy with light brown hair stepped in.
 
"Simba my man!" Mak yelled happily in English.
 
The guy, apparently named Simba, looked at Mak with a raised brow and replied in Korean, "what?"
 
 
Mak rolled his eyes.
 
Behind Simba were 2 other guys, one with white-bluish hair and another with dark brown hair. 
 
      
 
"Oh I call the white one!" Yerin said out loud as she walked towards them, Kkamagwi then pulled her back by the collar.
 
As they all came to greet Mak, Blue haired guy (who I found out was named San Cheong) and Eddy where the only ones who talked directly to Mak and in English and Simba and dark brown hair guy (who I also found out his name is E,co. ... yes E comma co. weird name I know) would talk to Eddy and San Cheong and then they'd pass the message to Mak and vice versa. Was I missing something?
 
"Yeah well here San Cheong, here’s my keys, take the car back to the house and come pick me up afterwards." Mak put his hand in his pocket, pulled out his keys and tossed them to San Cheong.
 
"Alright gotcha!" 
 
The four guys walked passed us and bowed and smiled then walked out the building. I immediately ran up to Mak with Kkamagwi and Yerin right behind me. "Did I miss something?"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"You only talk to Eddy and that San Chimichanga guy and not the other two?"
 
"Okay first it’s, 'San Cheong' not chimichanga. And second, so?"
 
"WHY?!" 
 
".... I don’t understand Korean."
 
"What? Seriously?! THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS COUNTRY???"
 
"Reasons! And I just moved here recently myself, I’m not Korean, I’m Chinese!"
 
"I thought you were from Australia like damn don’t you hear that accent?"
 
"My accent isn’t heavy -.- and I am from Australia, but my family is Chinese. I only speak English and Chinese...Koreaaaaaann...not so much. I’m working on it though."
 
"What are you here for then? School?"
 
"I’m 23 why would I be in school?"
 
I shrugged my shoulders, "I don’t know! Maybe you so bad that you’ve been in 8th grade the past 9 years!"
 
He put his face close to mine and shook it side to side,"Noooooooo~ that’s not it."
 
"Then tell me PLEAAAAASEEEE!!!'
 
"No Surin." then he threw a water bottle at me.
 
Yerin walked up to Mak smiling, kinda freaking him out, he raised his eye brow, “What chu want?"
 
She whispered with a erted look, "Your friend is pretty eue"
 
"Oookaayyyyyyy??? O.e"
 
I pushed Yerin back before she scared the guy off. And before you knew it the studio door opened again and walked in the four guys again.
 
San Cheong tossed the keys back to Mak, "We're gonna be in studio C" and then the 4 guys walked in to the studio room.
 
Mak nodded and looked back at me, "Well I’m about to take a break, wanna come with me to go talk to them?" 
 
I looked at the girls seeing if they wanted to come and nodded in agreement. "Sure"
 
When we walked in the 4 were practicing a dance.
 
"Wow Mak your friends can dance but you really " I teased.
 
"Shut up and watch. Sit there."
 
We sat away from the guys giving them space. Simba then played a song, and they all began to dance in sync.
 
"Whaaaaaaa???" said Kkamagwi as she observed them
 
“San Cheong looks gooood~" Whispered Yerin.
 
I looked at her, "what about Jin?"
 
"WHAT ABOUT MY OPPA?!"
 
"Oh...nothin…nothin O.O" I kind of slid slightly away from her and continued to stare at them dance. I THOUGHT MAK COULDNT DANCE. I decided to pull out my phone and record a little of it for my own keep sake, huehuehuehuehue e w e
 
"Okay okay, where the hell did that come from?" I asked Mak
 
"He didn’t tell you?" Eddy asked
 
"Tell me what?"
 
Mak sighed, and all 8 of us sat around. "You know Jackie Chan right?"
 
"Who doesn’t know him?” stated Kkamagwi sarcasticly.
 
"Well, we we're trainees to his future group" said San Cheong smiling. I think he felt Yerin staring at him because he looked at her then winked.  Yerin laughed and almost choked, making San Cheong laugh as well.
 
Kkamagwi and I looked at each other then at them, "Jjinja?"
 
"Yeah. But where not debuting for a while so, keep it secret." E,co said softly.
 
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT TELL ME!" I kicked Mak.
 
"Owww! IM SORRY!"
 
"Better be! That’s so cool though! So is that why your here? You’re preparing to debut in the future?!"
 
"Yeah, but Korean is my one problem."
 
"Ahhh~, well wait, if they're trainees too, why did they just arrive in Korea?"
 
"They were in China training, Jackie sent me here early so I can at least learn some basic Korean but I’m not picking up too well"
 
"Yeah he’s got a LOONG WAY to go xD" Eddy slapped his back.
 
"Yeah yeah yeah whatever~ anyway ima actually take my lunch break, I’ll be back."
 
"Oh can I come with?" I asked.
 
But then Yerin nudged my arm, "But I wanna stay here and watch them dance!"
 
"Then stay! I’ll be back anyway, plus I see San Chimichanga staring at you and E,co stealin glances at Kkamagwi"
 
"Hey were coming too!” Yelled Simba from the back, "We haven’t really eaten since we gotten back"
 
Yerin leaned back next to me, "Op guess we're coming after all haha~" 
 
We all left the studio building with Yerin talking to San Cheong and Eddy, and Kkamagwi speaking with E,co and Simba. I was talking to Mak, bomb barding him with questions. 
 
"So how long have you been training? Are you a singer, rapper, or dancer? Is Jackie Chan a cool guy in person?  Are you famous is Australia or China?"
 
"Oh god Surin calm down!" he put his hands on my shoulder shaking me.
 
“I’m sorry I’m just so surprised! Haha"
 
"Well ima get some food from this stand real quick, want anything?"
 
"Nah I’m good, thanks"
 
Him and the rest of the guys along with Kkamagwi and Yerin waiting to have their food prepared, while I waited outside in the summer breeze with my head phones popped in listening to music. The street we were on was one of the back streets so it wasn’t very busy at all. The English version of "Be My Baby" by Wonder Girls started playing and since no one wasn’t around so I decided to sing and dance to it.
 
"Watching~ cause you got me patiently waiting~ I think your amazing baby, it’s okay, your worth the wait, but I just can’t take it no morrreee~ Dreamin, of you every night, and I’m prayin,will you hold me tight and just wrap those arms around me boy~i rea-ah!" before I knew it I heard someone yell in my ear
 
"Well okay then!" 
 
Then I felt arms wrapped around me from behind and began to spin me around. I recognized the voice and the feeling of those arms from before. I started laughing and began yelling at him to put me down.
 
"Ahh! Mak put me down!!" I was yelling but still laughing. 
 
After about 2 more spins he put me back on the ground. "Well you said to wrap arms around you so I did haha!"
 
"I popped one earphone out, I was singing to wonder girls you retard." I smiled while using my hands to cover my blushing cheeks.
 
He scratched the back of his head and smiled at me with his sweet smile. Right when I was about to say something everyone came back. "What was all that yelling?" asked Simba
 
"Oh nothin." Mak rubbed his neck while smiling towards the ground. 
 
Kkamagwi then grabbed my arm, "Me and Yerin bought enough to bring back home for everyone, we should be heading back soon anyway, we only told them we'd be gone long enough to give Mak back his charger."
 
"True I guess we should get going."
 
"Yeah cause I have to get back to work and I’m sure the guys wanna finish their practice so they can go enjoy their vacation before they go back to China next week."
 
We all waved bye to each other, then we walked in opposite directions.
 
**************************
 
When we got back to the apartment Eunmi and Mai complained that we took so long but stopped talking when they say we brought food back for everyone. When we finished eating, everyone continued doing the regular. Baesai would sit and sing and listen to music, Kkamagwi would sketch on her sketching pad, Mai and Yerin watched TV, Eunmi was on her laptop, and when Kyungmin arrived from practice, she ate then went to bed to rest. 
 
 I walked into our bed room and grabbed my basket of dirty clothes and look it to the laundry room to catch up on laundry. Once I got to the bottom of the basket, I pulled out that black hoodie. I held it in my hands starring at it. Then I hugged it, "Ah Hopey, right when I thought I was moving on, you find your way back..." As weird as it sounds, it still had his slight scent on it. I shut the washer door and went back upstairs to our apartment with basket and hoodie in hand. I walked quietly into the room trying not to wake Kyungmin up. I put the basket back from where I grabbed it, I then took the hoodie and folded it and put it in the dresser drawer next to the money he sent me.
 
"... I really should give him back his belongings..."
 
 
 Show message history