Jealous

Decisions
                                                              
 
 
/SMACK/
 
"Owe! What was that for?!"  I panicked a little and slapped his neck
 
"You’re a little close don’t you think!?"
 
He laughed then sat up. "Ah my back hurts..."
 
"Yeah well maybe if you stopped throwing yourself on people, maybe it wouldn’t hurt so much. e.e"
 
"You meaaaaaann like THIS!"  Now he just threw his entire body on me like some animal.
 
"Oh god! Mak get off!"
 
"Haha~! Okay okay, I will!" he stood up allowing me to get up.
 
I picked up the little panda from the floor and cupped it in my hands once more. I looked overate him again, "DONT DO STUFF LIKE THAT OUT OF THE BLUE EVER AGAIN!" I punched his shoulder. I then walked out of his room and into the guest bed room that Kyungmin, Baesai, and Kkamagwi were in and went to bed.
 
**************************************
 
 Two weeks have gone by since that day, and Mak went to Australia for about a week and half to visit his family for the first time in almost a year. He just returned yesterday night, but I haven’t taken the chance to say hi to him yet because we've been kind of busy around the apartment.
 
 The summer was almost over; 2 months had already gone by like it’s nothing. 
 
It was a nice evening, about 7pm and I decided to go on a night stroll by myself. I heard of Seoul having its little cat cafes. So I decided to go look for it. I found one and petted the small furry cats as they came and rubbed their heads on my legs. I found a seat and sat down to read a book off the shelf as I waited for my coffee to be served to me. As soon as I sat down a larger fluffy cat came and made itself comfortable on my lap. My coffee was given to me shortly after as well. I sat there for a whole 2 hours. I decided to check the time on my phone, 9:13pm., "hm, I should get home." I lifted the fat fluffy cat off my lap and onto the other side of the couch I was on. I put the book back, and headed back to the apartment. 
 
 It wasn’t long till I had this weird feeling. I wasn’t sure what it was, but I felt like I should probably walk a bit faster back home. But that’s when it happened.
 
"AHH~!" I felt someone in dark clothes and a dark hoodie over their head grab my wrist and pull me away from the main street.
 
"Let me go!" I struggled trying to get out of his grab, "HELP!" I screamed but then I felt a hand cover my mouth.
 
"SHHH!!!"
 
I was panicking still trying to get loose. When he pulled in hoodie off his head.
 
I was pushed against the wall. "Would you calm down please before the whole city hears you!?"
 
I sat their staring at him still breathing really hard, "...Hope-ie?"
 
He smiled, "well, who else would it be?"
 
I slapped him. "OH MY GAWD DONT DO THAT!  I was so scared!" I then threw my arms around him "...you’re an idiot..."I said with a relieved tone.
 
He had one arm wrapped around me and the other rubbing his face where I slapped him, "yeah I guess I deserve that huh?"
 
I lifted my head off him, "Wait...how did you find me?"
 
"I had Rapmon text one of the girls and ask them where you were, they said you went to a cat cafe so I just went to all the ones closest to your apartment. It took 3 tries but I finally found you haha~!"
 
"But...the managers? Won't th-"
 
"They had a meeting, those usually last for the rest of the night, so I snuck out.'
 
"Even after everything with Hitman Bang?"
 
"Yeaaaah~" he smiled and pulled some of the hair that fell in front away from my face. "But hey! Let’s go! But first put these on just in case!" he threw some shades on my eyes and pull back up is hoodie and his shades back on.
 
 He grabbed my hand and went running through the crowd, I tried keeping up the best I could.
 
"Where are we going?!"
 
"The studio!"
 
I realized Mak was back and he was mostly likely working there right now. My stomach began to feel uneasy.
 
 Arriving at the studio Jhope told me to go in and wait for him while he was going to call his sister back real quick. 
 
 I went inside, and then pulled my shades off. And like I predicted, Mak was there.
 
"Surin!" Mak yelled from cross the room He smiled and walked over. 
 
"Hi Mak, how was vacation?"
 
"Oh, fine, my mom bickered a lot but that’s the usual, haha. It was nice hearing English again though!" He showed his friendly smile. "but come here I want to show you something!” he grabbed my hand and led me to where his bag was. He let go to reach into his bag when a pulled another one of his little creations out. This time it was an origami raccoon. He held the raccoon in one hand and grabbed one of my wrists with the other as he placed the raccoon in it. I cupped it in my hands as I smiled it, when he then cupped my hands in his. But then...
 
"Surin I think it’s time to go." I felt a hand on the part of my arms slightly above my wrist. It was Jhope as he pulled me away. The raccoon fell out my hand and I picked it right back up before he could pull me away from its reach.
 
"Uh, I have to go! Bye Mak!"  I waved with the raccoon in the same hand.
 
He looked a little surprised by the sudden situation and waved Bye back silently.
 
 Soon me and Hopey were out the door. He continued walking quickly through the crown without turning back. I felt his grip on my arm become tighter and tighter until I couldn’t handle it anymore.
 
"Owe! Oppa you're hurting me!"
 
He pulled me towards him by my arm, "What was that?!"
 
"Owe owe owe, let go please first!"
 
"Fine! What was all that back there???!"
 
"We're just friends!"
 
"It didn’t look like that! Are you...in a relationship with that guy?"
 
"No!"
 
"Surin don’t lie to me!"
 
"I’m not! I mean, I don’t think we are..."
 
"Think? You don’t THINK you are!"
 
"Well...he kissed me 2 times...”
 
"And you let him!?"
 
"Let me explain!"
 
He turned around and flung his hands in the air from irritation then put them behind his head and turn back around towards me, "Why should I?"
 
"WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"
 
"You act as if you had no other options!"
 
“I had to leave you!"
 
"...excuse me?"
 
“I didn’t want to be like your first girlfriend! You had to let her go because she hindered you from you dream, and you finally reached that dream. Then I come along, and because of me, that was almost taken away from you!" his facial expression softened and I began to tear up, “I had to leave you! Who knows what Hitman Bang would have done if I didn’t. Breaking rules and sneaking out, you already got caught once and almost got suspended from the group for a month. How many more times are you going to risk getting caught till he does something worse or even permanent?! You think it didn’t hurt me too? You think it was easy making such a decision overnight without really having time to think about it? I cried my heart out till I couldn’t cry anymore!"  I started rubbing my eyes as they gotten too watery for me to see properly, “I thought I’d never be with you ever again, my heart was hurting so bad! So I tried to move on from the pain, I didn’t want to stay sad for a long time, so I went to Mak. It’s not that I didn’t love you, it’s just that you were gone and...  I needed someone to lean on because I couldn’t lean on you anymore!"
 
I started crying then I felt his arm wrap around the back of my shoulders while he used his other hands to wipe my tears.
 
"Shhhh, don’t cry yeobo..." his voice was very quiet. He then put my head on his shoulder, "I shouldn’t have snapped on you like that."
 
"No, you had every reason to be mad" I lifted my head and looked at him, "Oppa, I’m sorry” my tears started falling again.
 
"YA! Stop crying, you cry so much!" he put his hands on the side of my face and used his thumbs to wipe my tears away again. "You know I love you right?"
 
I nodded. 
 
"Then stop~" he said with light laughter. He laid his head on mine with one arm hugging me and the other rubbing my back as he slowly swayed side to side, "then you should also know, that no matter what happens. I’d do anything for you, hm?"
 
I nodded with my arms wrapped around his neck.
 
"Now don’t be sad anymore! You hear me?!"He let go then grabbed my hand again and walked me back home while I held on to his arm.
 
"Want ice cream?" when we walked by a small ice cream shop.
 
"No, I’m not really hungry."
 
"Well too bad you’re going to eat anyway." he ordered a plain vanilla ice cream cone and continued walking towards the apartment. He the cone several times then handed it to me, “here have the rest."
 
"But you it"
 
"Surin, really?"
 
I laughed, "I was kidding" then I started to the ice cream.
 
"Wait wait!"
 
"What???"
 
He stuck his finger in the ice cream and scooped some out and started putting it on my face.
 
"AH! Hopey! That’s cold!"
 
"Hey you got a little something on your cheek!"
 
"Clean it off Jhope!"
 
"Okay! Only cuz you asked!" then he turned and kissed my cheek where he had dabbed the ice cream.
 
I laughed and squirmed at his dorkiness, he was embarrassing me in public, but I didn’t care. I then smashed the rest of the cone on his left cheek, "looks like you have a lot of something on you face haha~!"
 
"Well I guess your gonna have to take it off"
 
I kissed his cheek, "eww~tastes greasy!" I teased.
 
He wiped the rest off with his hand, "aha~well that was a waste of food hahaa"
 
*************************************
 
 I got to the apartment door and unlocked it to step in with all girls waiting. 
 
Eunmi stood up, "So did Jhope find you?!"
 
"Yeah how’d it go?" asked Mai
 
They all waited patiently for my answer, I just stood there smiling.
 
"What are you so smiley about?” question Kyungmin as a grin appeared on her face.
 
After she asked that Jhope came walking in the door.
 
"Ohhh~~~that’s why!" Kyungmin giggled. "Hi J-Hope !" Kyungmin and the girls waved hello. He smiled and waved back.
 
"Well we're gonna be in here~" I said when I grabbed Jhope by the hand and took him to the room.
 
He immediately made himself comfortable on the bed. "Ahhh~~ feels good to lie down."
 
"Yeah well don’t get TOO comfortable because you have to go back to your dorm before your manager finds out."
 
"Can’t I just stay hereeeeee~~~~???" he whined as he to his stomach.
 
"You just want to get in trouble don’t you?"
 
"Anything for you bae-beh."
 
"Ugh" I rolled my eyes laughing.
 
"Yeobo! Come here!"
 
He was lying flat on his stomach on the bed so I knelt on my knees on the floor so we could be at the same height. "What?"
 
"Come closer, I need to tell you a secret!" he whispered.
 
"What?!"
 
He snuck up the side of my face as if he was about to whisper in my ear, but stopped half way and kissed me instead. 
 
I jumped back, "Ah don’t surprise me like that!"
 
"Aish stop talking and come back here!” he grabbed my wrists and quickly pulled me back to give kiss him again. 
 
I tried pulling away laughing "Oppa stop!"
 
He let go of my wrists but instead quickly and tightly wrapped his arms the best he could around me, “NO!" he chuckled with his horsey smile and all. 
 
Oh how I missed my horsey so much.
 
 
 
                                                           <3
 
 
 Show message history