First Hang Out

Decisions

                                                                             

 

I sat there..just....frozen. Like gawd damn how many more guys was I gonna run into today?! He kinda just stared at me with these large round eyes. Kinda creepy at first, but they began to look kind. But that he could have someone before. With all these multiple thoughts going thru my head i began to panic and said im sorry multiple time. 

"hey hey, its okay, my name is-"

"sorry i have to go!"

all the thoughts in my head had me panicing and i decided to just cut him off and run. Not to mention everyone was way ahead of me. Not thinking i went running at full spead and guess what.

yup my ran into some one again.

"Ow! WHAT DA KKKKK!?!?!" i yelled when i fell on the floor. i looked up and i saw this kid with firey flames on his head. Oh gawd, I RAN INTO V! he just starred at me, all i could give him was this disturbed look. The kid has always scared me. It wasnt long until i realized all 7 of them were there just looking at me confused. then i looked at rapmon with my 'im sorry' face.

"werent youuuuuuu..uh just the girl at the building with your friend thats a trainee?... Are you... following us?"

"Oh gosh no! i fell behind and now im trying to catch up with my friends, see they're way ahead of me!" as i pointed to a small moving mass way ahead almost out of sight. "See the one with the purple streaks! yeah thats Kyungmin! the trainee!"

"ohhh yeahhh hahaha, kinda hard to forget that purple" as he squited trying to see them as best as possible. "So where you girls headed to?"

"oh no where special, just out to this BBQ place down the street" as i pointed to this tiny sign way off in the distance.

While talking to Rapmon, i felt this uncomfortable stare from the corner of my eye. I asked rapmon to hold on a minute and i slowly look over and V is still staring at me the same way when i ran into him like a whole 5 minutes ago. I try being nice to everyone i meet, but V makes me uncomfortable so i responded kind of negatively .

"dafuq you lookin at punk e.e"

"....im not sure, you tell me e.e"

i just glared at him like he was some kind of animal. I wonder if this kid smokes some weird cause hes deffinatly is not normal. I turned back to Rapmon but he was talking on his phone, i think it was his manager? So Jin came up to me instead. "Where going out to eat as well, in that very same direction. Maybe we can have lunch with you girls later in the future, so we can meet our new hoobae and her friends" as he gave me a really warm/kind smile. Even though that was my first time ever speaking to Jin, he gives off this really kind and sweet vibe, probably the most comfortable ive felt since ive arrived here.

"Or maybe we can today"as rapmon put his phone back in his pants pocket. I was confused. What was he talking about.

"Um, Rapmon what do you mean?"

"dont worry about it, you'll see soon. Now you better get goin before ur friends leave you behind."

i nodded and waved by to all of them trying to give a decent smile. But when i got to the end of the line of boys, their stood Jhope with this retarded look on his face while picking his ear not paying any attention. Sometimes i question why i had a major crush on him, hes so, different haha. Jungkook slapped his shoulder to get his attention that im leaving,  he stopped picking at his ear and gave me that giant horsey smile and waved bye. I wanted to cringe and fall on the floor crying, but their wasnt time for that, so i waved bye to the bangtan clan and ran for my friends and hopefully no more interuptions.

*****

 I arrived at the BBQ and all the girls already had their meat on the grill cooking.

"OH MY GAWD SURIN DA HELL YOU BEEN?!" 

I put my finger over my lips signalling Yerin to not be so loud and she didnt tone it down at all.

"im hella hungry and ur taking ur sweet time a-!"  

i put my hand over ."Let me explain!" i explained to everyone the whole situation of running into bangtan and the weird guy i ran into earlier before that. I then told them the weird thing Rapmon told me before he told me to catch up with them. 

"Maybe we can today? Whats that supposed to mean?" questioned Jaehwa as she used her chopsticks to stuff some spicy bulgogi in .

"honestly, i have no idea..

"Well,,then, um...."

"What Jaehwa?"

"um... haha, well, did Suga look hawwwwt?" she smiled while shuving more meat in .

"uh, well YEAH!!! its suga for crying out loud!" i couldnt help but laugh at how fan girlish we sounded. Jaehwa squealed and squrmed a little with a huge grin. She looked like the happiest chipmunk in the world with all that food in her face. 

 We were about half way done eating when all of a sudden the front door to the BBQ resturant opened. It was Bangtan, they came in huffing and puffing and laughing. Their cheeks were red from running im assuming? They bent over with their hands on their knees trying to catch their breath. I looked over to the girls and i you not all their mouths fell open. Except Eunmi, the bish was still eating, in awe, but still eating. Next thing u know they quickly tried fixing their hair and wiping the food off their face. I looked back over and saw Jungkook scanning the room. He looked in our direction, smiled, and tapped all the guys on the shoulder and came our way. What the was going on....

 They came by pushed a table next to us and sat down still laughing and huffing. 

"Told you we could today."said rapmon as he grabbed his chop sticks and picked off a piece of meat off my plate since he sat right next to me.(all the boys sat on the opposite end of the table) I was in shock that they were their, but kinda wanted to rage at the same time...

that was my last fukkin piece.

Kyungmin swollowed and began asking questions. "Okay um, well, why did u guys come here?"

Jin picked up the conversation and answered. " Well, originally we were supposed to go to this new French cafe that opened not to far from here, but we wanted to meet our new hoobae and her friends. ^^"

"So thats why you look like a mess?" questioned Eunmi with her brow raised.

"a hawt mess.." murmurmed Mai as she drank from her water bottle. Baesai almost choked on her food from laughing. then Jin continued their explination.

"Well, our manager wanted us to go their, and thats where we told him where we'd be. But our manager follows us every where. So we couldnt just come and meet you girls here even if we wanted to. So we came up with a plan." then thats where Jimin picked it up.

"After Rapmon hyung finished talking on the phone with the manager, he explained to us the plan he had in mind before he would arrive to go with us to the French cafe. When our manager finally arrived, we continued walked to wards the cafe, but thats when we recieved our texts."

"what texts?" was Baesai leaned forward in curiousity.

"These." then Jungkook pulled out his phone showing us the texts sent by Rapmon.

" At the next street crossing, everyone split up running in different directions. He cant follow all of us. Meet up back in front of the BBQ resturant in exactly 10 mins. Dont get lost."

"And so now we're here!" as Jungkook stuck his phone back in his sweater pocket.

"But wont you guys get in huge trouble!?"

"Ah, maybe, maybe not. doesnt really matter to me." Suga then laid back with his hands behind his head, trying to act like a swag . Sugas cute, but his charms didnt fool me. But apparently it had Jaehwa in a daze.

"You guise can talk all you want but ima eat!" V then grabbed 2 pairs of chopsticks, one for each hand, and began to devour everything in his path. Right when he was about to pick up the last piece of Kimchi, another pair of chopsticks got in his way and snatched it before him.

"hey hey hey hey hey! that was mine!"

"Too late OuO" as Eunmi put it in with no regrets. 

V then glared at her with that same y glare he was giving me earlier (e.e) but then he suddenly burst into laughter.  Eunmi got slightly embaressed and covered while laughing as well. Before we knew it we were at the resturant for a whole 3 hours just talking and getting to know each other. The sun was soon gone and the moon came out to shine. We werent familiar with our surrounding yet, heck we werent even in Seoul for a whole 24 hours yet, so we had some trouble deciding which way led back to the appartment. Wewere all tired and ust wanted to sleep. Rapmon came to the rescue once more and offered all of them to walk us home since we were completely lost. We were all walking together in a large group just done the street laughing and being obnoxious. I realized we were one short and looked behind me. I saw Jhope slowly trodding along behind us. My heart sank, he looked exhausted, poor guy probably just wanted to get to his own bed. I grabbed Yerin by the wrist and pulled her away from the crowd a little.

"dafuq are u doing!?! i cant see Jins lip from back here !"

"shhhh shut up. or ima have Jin slap u with his lip e.e"

"that'd be amazing *u*"

"um..ew HAHA! but seriously Yerin look behind you but dont stare." Yerin turned her head and looked back at me. "Is he sad?" "I dont think so, he just looks rally tired."

"You look like youre about to cry "she laughed at my facial expression. 

"what? seriously? Well, i mean, i feel really bad...he looks so tired and hes forcing himself to help us back home."

"well technically hes not really helping us if hes behind us..."

"Yerin!"

"Sorry just being logical! why dont u go talk to him, wake him up a little?" "Idont want to go alone."

"Fine i'll go with you."she grabbed my hand and led me back to where jhope was slowly dozing as he walked and stumbled.

"Jhope-sshi, are you okay?" he lifted up his head and smiled "Ahhhh!!! Nehhhh!!!! Im always okay" He showed his huge playful smile, but his eyes were bloodshot and i couldnt help but feel worse.We finally arrived at the appartment, and thanked bangtan for the good time and they left with Jhope still trodding in the back. The girls walked in and head to bed and before i could lock the door, i saw that Jhope was far, so i ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uh, Jhope ..?" he turned around and smiled again. "Yeah um, Jhope, good night, and sleep well. You look exhausted."

"Ah im Jhope, i can handle it! Hhahahaha Im a big boy ^o^!" i smiled but felt stupid for wasting his time with my unecessary comment. But then i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. i looked up and saw him looking at me with an honest look on his face. His smile wasnt as big, and his eyes werent as wide. "But , thank you. You sleep well too. Your first day here seemed pretty hectic." He patted my shoulder then stuck it his hand back in his sweater pocket. "Goodnight Surin"bhe gave one last half asleep smile and turned back around and caught up with the rest of the guys who were already almost out of sight. 

I walked back in and locked the door behind me. "Did that really just happen?!"i thought to myself as i lent againt the door, next thing you know this creepy smile crept up on my face then suddenly i heard stomping.

"SURINNNN!!!!!" i looked up and it was Mai walking towards me half asleep in he rpajamas.

"what?

"who is this that keeps texting me???" i looked at her phone in shock, "THATS MY NUMBER! BUT HOW?!  My phone is on me!" i franticlly checked my pockets. Nope, my phone was gone.

"Well, here, figure out who it is and then put my phone back on the charger when your finished, im heading back to bed." and she walked off. I followed her back into the room and the girls layed back into their beds. Eunmi, Mai, and Kyungmin shared one bed, Yerin and Baesai, then me and Jaehwa.

"you going to go to bed?" questioned Jaehwa half asleep rubbing her eyes. "Um yeah, but not right now. just go to bed, i'll try not to wake you up when i head to bed" "mmmm...fiine..."and she was back into her deep sleep. I sat on the window sill that was in our room. It was a cool night so i opened the window and looked at Mai's phone. who the hell has my phone? So i began to text back hoping to get some answers.

"Can i please have my phone back?" I waited patiently for a reply, and it came sooner than i thought.

"Why yes."

"Um may i ask, how did you find my phone and know to text this number?"(mai's number)

"Well i found it on the floor and when i searched for a owners address and couldnt find one , i just went to the contacts and began texting the first contact i saw hoping to get in touch with the owner"

"Oh, well okay then. Can i have my phone back?"

"No problem, meet me in front of the BH building and i'll happily give it to you."

 "Oh thanks! but how am i supposed to know which person is you?"

"Trust me, you just will."

"wait, whats that supposed to mean?" ......"hello?....helllloooooo??????".........

I got no response back. Honestly it kinda creeped me out. But more than anything, i was really curious as to who exactly this person was and what made him think i would know him. Could this day get any weirder...?