.Party

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

8:00 PM @ Kim City Mansion*

 

The night at Kim City was always a magical night, full of lights and luxury all concentrated in a palatial estate, overlooking at the whole Forbidden City. The night was still young, but already Yeorim could sense the tension in the air. She could feel her heart beating fast, knowing the reason that her Ultimate Crush is just somewhere around the Mansion.

Yeorim leaned against the banister at the second floor, and she looked down at the arriving guests. She doesn't like living into this world of stiff tuxedos, marble floors, and glittering jewels. For her, its not beautiful.

She recognized some of the people walking through the doors: businessmen, politicians, capitalists, celebrities. She saw servants were busy taking coats and hats and, occasionally, leading small children to a designated room where a hired nanny watched over them. But there was really only one person that she was interested in seeing that night, and he walked in just minutes later.

"Hey? Is that you? Tom Sawyer?" The voice said playfully talking to her. She knew who it was, her heartbeat start beating loud. Her hand feels sweat then she turned slowly to face the person behind her.

"Kim Junmyeon!" She smiled widely, eyes sparkling then she run towards him. She tightly hugged Junmyeon. "Omo! You became thinner?! Wae?"

Junmyeon eyes grew wide never expecting Yeorim's reaction. He playfully hit Yeorim's head "Ofcourse, I reached puberty stage heh?" Yeorim rolled her eyes hearing his statement. "Kidding! Ofcourse I need to be more handsome before coming here in China." He smiled proudly.

Yeorim made face "Always the same person I knew eversince Im 7 years old" She smile at her own thought.

"Hey! You looked like princess. Not wearing a loose clothes and tight jeans huh? Impressive! Impressive!" He said while starring at Yeorim from head to toe while clapping his hand elegantly.

Yeorim blushed but still pretending to be cool. "Pabo. I dont want to get hit by Appa." She stucked her tounge out.

"Ah. Anyway," he cleared his throat "Where's Uncle Hyun Byul?" He asked while straightening his suit.

"Uncle Beoreum pulled him away from me awhile ago." Yeorim beamed "Oh. There" she used to point her father with Junmyeon's father.

Junmyeon hooked his arm with Yeorim's and she gave him a baffled look. “What is going on?” she eyed their arms that were hooked and he gave you a warm smile. "Lets go." He said. Yeorim blushed then smile sheepishly to him.

 

------------------------

Reminder: Dr. Kang Hyun Byul is Yeorim's father and Dr. Kim Beoreum is Joon Myeon's father*

------------------

 

At the other corner of the mansion, a big round table is held with lots of food above it. Two man were sitting beside it.

"So, they already saw each other huh?" Beoreum chuckled "they looked cute together." He said eyeing Yeorim and Junmyeon hooked their arms with each other.

"Beorum ah! They're still young! Stop thinking like that!" Hyun Byul gasped.

"So what? That's what you called 'Young Love'~" he sang. Hyun Byul rolled his eyes and sipped his wine.

"Ah. Before I forget, I'm having a new patient. Not only a simple patient but a V.I.P patient" Beoreum said, eating his shrimp with his right hand "He have some complications in his blood. So, you know" he his thumb "You should checked him up too this coming Monday."

"Huh? Why me? There's so many other doctors around the hospital. Why me?" He groaned.

"He's the son of the owner of Zhang Estate here in China and South Korea. Pabo." Beoreum glared

"Oww" Hyun Byul nodded. "So, what's the problem to that boy? He said while chewing.

"He need to undergone Tonsillectomy." Beoreum answered.

"And so?" Hyun Byul raised his eyebrow

"And so, it takes lot of bleeding." Beorum answered "and the problem is, he have some Bleed Disorder and Hemophilia."

"Oww. That's the problem." Hyun Byul his lips.

 

"Uncle Hyun byul" Junmyeon appeared with Yeorim. He smiled proudly then bow at Yeorim's father. Yeorim did the same to Junmyeon's father then smiled sheepishly.

"You looked cute together" Junmyeon's father said "Nice job, Son!" then he tapped Junmyeon's shoulder.

"BWOHHH!" they both exclaimed then pulled away to each other with a dark red shade in their face.

"Appa!"

"Uncle!"

They both gasped at Beoreum's statement. The two man looked at each other then laughed at Yeorim and Junmyeon's reaction.

"Ok. Ok. Enough." Hyun Byul chuckled "Lets go to the lobby now. I guess lots of visitor wants to welcome you home again." He's talking to Junmyeon then he exchanged looks with Yeorim shooting her a playful wink. Junmyeon smile then nodded.

The two man leading the way then two younger children followed behind.

 

*10:00 pm @Kim City Mansion*

 

"Yah. Aren't you getting cold? Junmyeon baffled at Yeorim. Yeorim shooked her head. They are walking outside the mansion because Yeorim can't stand the elegant ambiance inside the mansion.

Junmyeon took off his Tuxedo and put it to her "Wear it. You will catch cold, pretty Tom Sawyer." he avoided Yeorim's sparkling gaze.

Yeorim blushed "Junmen Oppa! I'm not pretty!" He playfully slapped Junmyeon's arm.

"How is it there? In Seoul?" Yeorim asked while kicking some pebble on the ground.

Junmyeon smiled "Fine. I have lot's of friends at the school." He's looking at Yeorim while she's kicking some pebbles. "How 'bout you? How is it here in Beijing? "

Yeorim looked at him. Not expecting he would asked the same question "Uhm. Fine?" She chuckled, Junmyeon curled his eyebrows. "Well I got friends too. In my sketch pad." She anxiously laughed.

"Huh? Are you kidding me? Junmyeon gave her a stern look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter