. Adventure Buddy

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Night passed, her Appa was keeping an eye on her due to her Stomach Ulcer. For sure her Appa will not let her go out of the house today. Badly, Junmyeon left early in the morning for some family reason. There's nothing more interesting in their Mansion she blew her bangs to that fact. She heard soft knock outside of her room followed by Jiho's voice "Agashi? Breakfast is ready. Get down at the dining area soon." She clearly heard it but she doesn't feel like answering him and she lazyly dont want to eat breakfast, she pretend that she's still sleeping when she heard the door clicked open.

Jiho entered her room then walked beside her bed. He stared at Yeorim then he widely smirked "Aren't you going to wake up huh?" Yeorim didn't answer him "Fine." He said then he quickly throw a cold and wet towel to Yeorim's face.

"Yah!!!!!! Yah! Fine! I'm already awake!!!" Yeorim groaned while wiping her wet face with her hands. "Good. Chanyeol is waiting for you there." Jiho chuckled then leave her.

Yeorim's eyes began sparkling "Omo~ I'm so lucky! This day will not be boring!" She excitedly jumped out of her bed . She takes a shower, then wears thick jacket and casual jeans. She goes downstairs to have breakfast.

“Agashi, your breakfast is ready. Dr.Kang, Mr. Park and his son is having their breakfast already.” The maid says as Yeorim comes down. She smiled to the maid then went inside the dining room.

“Good morning Appa” Yeorim says as she sits down. She move her gaze to the boy whose sitting beside Jiho then she smiled "Good Morning Chanyeol" Chanyeol smiled widely as a greet to her.

“Good morning my princess” Hyun Byul replied as he looked at his beautiful daughter. “How's your stomach?”

“Uhm... I feel like there's a small creature moving inside.” Jiyeon replies as she starts eating pancakes.

"Oww Bacteria. Go drink more milk." Hyun Byul insisted. Yeorim nodded then smile to him anxiously.

Her spoon slipped from her hand then fell to her plate as she remembered something. All of them looked at her with stern looks. "Is there a problem? You don't like the pancakes I made? Mianhe!" Chanyeol gasped then bowed his head slightly.

"No! No, Chanyeol. It's delicious! I like it. It's just... I remembered something is missing." Yeorim answered trying not to dissappoint him.

"What is it?" Hyun Byul asked while wiping his mouth with a tissue. She didn't answer she's still starring blankly in her plate.

"My Sketch Pad.... Did you saw it?" She pouted. Hyun Byul, Jiho and Chanyeol shook their head. "Aish! Where did I put it!" Yeorim frowned while ruffling her hair that falls perfectly on her shoulder.

"At the hospital. Maybe you forgot it there." Jiho beamed then smiled to him. "Ahhhhh! Ye-Yeah! I forgot it there!" she hurriedly sip her milk "Ouch" she hurt her tounge by the hot beverage. Chanyeol smiled then gestured her to blow it, Yeorim smiled then nodded.

"Appa, can I go at the hospital and get my sketch pad there?" Yeorim smiled charmingly to her father. "No." Hyun Byul answered immediately.

"Appa!!! Please...." she pouted. "No" he answered again. "I'll come with her, Sir." Chanyeol suggests to Yeorim's father, her eyes sparkled while smiling widely to Chanyeol. Hyun Byul and Jiho exchanged looks then averted their gaze at the younger kids. "Uhm…" Hyun Byul cleared his throat "Sure" he smiled.

"Komawo Oppa!!" Chanyeol and Yeorim high fived each other. Hyun Byul and Jiho chuckled. "Tour Chanyeol around the town huh?" Jiho asked Yeorim then he winked. Yeorim smiled and gave him two thumbs up.

"I'll trust you Yeollie huh? Protect that stupid girl around." Hyun Byul scoffed to Yeorim then he smiled to Chanyeol.

-----------------

"Let's go!" Yeorim pulled Chanyeol by his arms quickly after finishing their food. "Wait a second! Don't run please, my side hurts." Chanyeol say while he was panting and holding his side locating infront of his appendix.

"Mianhe! Mianhe! Haha! It's just.. I'm really happy because I finally have another Adventure buddy!" Yeorim exclaimed in very excited tone. Chanyeol laughed at her high pitch tone.

"Uhm. Since you are tourists here, you need to see each memorable temples, historical places and street foods near this Beihai (North Lake)." Yeorim stated, Chanyeol nodded. "But first, let me take my sketch pad first at the hospital. Is it okay, Oppa?" Yeorim beamed to see his eyes with his tall height. "Ofcourse it is. Let's go!"

Chanyeol put his arm above Yeorim's shoulder then they jogged. They were both panting hard when they reached the Kang and Kim International Medical Hospital. "Where did you leave it?" Chanyeol asked, talking about her sketch pad. "I think at the V.I.P patient's room at the 12th floor near my Appa's room." She answered with her knitted brows, Chanyeol touch the center part in which her brows are met.

"Stop knitting your brows like that. You looked like a brat." Chanyeol chuckled. "Yah!!! I'm not a brat!" Yeorim gasped. "I know! I know! Haha! That's why don't do that. It annoys me." He said anxiously while still touching the above-center of her nosebridge.

The elevator clicked open then they walked to the corridor when Chanyeol phone suddenly ring. "Need to take this" he waved his phone "I'll wait you here." Yeorim nodded then proceed to the V.I.P's room.

----------------

 

*Calling: Sehun*

 

"Hello?"

Sehun: "Hey! How's your first day there? "

Sehun clicked the Loudspeaker button then yelled the other members: "Guys! Chanyeol on the line!! Come here!"

Chanyeol: "God! It's really amazing here. I already found my father and God!! I met the girl he always talking about. She's really beautiful...---"

Baekhyun from the other line groaned: "Yahhhhh!!! We didn't brought the plane ticket for that reason to met that girl!"

Kai from the other line too: "He's just jealous!" "Aww Baekhyun! "*Baek hit him*

D.O: "Do you already meet with Suho Hyung?"

Chanyeol: "D.O? Yeah I already met him yesterday. But I'm with this girl named Yeo---"

Beakhyun said sarcastically: "Yahhhhhh. What? We can't hear you clearly! Shoud we care about the girl?!"

Kai, Sehun and D.O; "Yes!! We care! We want to know who is she!"

Baekhyun gasped: "WHATTT?!!! YOU GUYS ARE TRAITOR!! ARHH!!"

Chanyeol laughed while listening to Kai, Sehun and D.O teasing Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: "Thank you again Guys!"

Sehun: Your welcome Pabo Dobi Hyung! Bye!

*Call ended: 1:23*

Before Chanyeol can answer, Sehun already hung. Yeorim appeared behind him, he was a bit shocked wondering if she heard what did he said a while ago but Yeorim just smile and said "Got it. Lets go."

 

"Let's walked to--" they both said to each other. "Okey, You first.." Chanyeol insisted. "No, you first. If you know some places here." Yeorim suggested smiling.

Chanyeol nodded excitedly and said "At Qianmen Street!" "Huh? Wae? But there's a lot of people there!" Yeorim cried in protest.

"Because my friend told me that, that street in Beijing is a showcase of Beijing’s condensed culture and custom that witnessed the old Beijing profound change in various historical periods. And it even attracts a large numbers of tourists from home and abroad, and plays an important role in Sino foreign economic and cultural exchanges. It's okey! I'm here with you. I'll protect you like father always did." Chanyeol answered proudly what Suho had told him then he offered his hand to Yeorim. Yeorim smiled then took his hand. His palm was cold just like her, he doesn't feel alone like her but more like a nervous.

"So were heading Qianmen which is also one of the places which have a fairly complete protection of the relics. Look at that." She pointed to the tall relics "Since the Ming and Qing Dynasties, experts say, Qianmen Street has become a unique street of architectural culture, merchants culture, folk culture, opera and cultural characteristics of the most developed and prosperous neighborhood. It is a lively folk customs Museum of Ancient and Modern in Beijing. Qianmen Street is a broad and deep cultural area, it has become the most live cultural memory for Beijingers. I don't always go here." Yeorim added to his knowledge, Chanyeol was reallt amazed by her way of speaking.

"Why? Being super anti-social?" Chanyeol chuckled. "Not really, just a bit." She answered sarcastically.

They're walking along the street with their hands held together. Yeorim was used to it because of Junmyeon. Chanyeol was like her brother due to Jiho, they felt like they knew each other for so long.

"I thought father was only kidding when he said that we have the same likes except from dislikes." He chuckled. "Jinja? Wae? Haha! Your father told me that too. He said we have the same attitude but have different personality. Or vice versa?" She answered.

"What's the difference between that?" Chanyeol curiously asked.

"Attitudes and Personality? Uhm I'll tell to you later, my Adventure Buddy." Yeorim winked.

 

 

"I think it's more beautiful here when it is night." Chanyeol commented. "Wae?" Yeorim beamed to him. "Uhm..because all of the building lights will spark at night." He smiled then peeked at Yeorim's sideview "It's beautiful." He continued while still looking at her. "Ahh.. You're right.." She chuckled. Yeorim's eyes were stucked at the peebles that she's kicking that's why she didn't notice that he is starrring at her. They keep walking along the busy street, Chanyeol noticed that Yeorim didn't enjoy walking around so he try to break the ice "Yeorim-ah~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter