. Pain and Fear

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Kang and Kim International Medical Hospital

 

 

It's already time for lunch, Yeorim could feel her stomach crumpling. She's hungry but she don't want to leave him alone. She walked towards the small coffee table.

Yesterday, there's only one basket of fruits there but now its already two. "Sorry Yix--- Prince. Can I get just one apple?" She smiled anxiously while looking at Sleeping Prince.

Yeorim reached in the table and get the red apple, she washed it then went back to the seat beside his bed. She put her sketch pad in her lap then scan each pages of it. "Want some bed stories?" She smiled then bite her apple.

Yeorim hold his hand, thinking that she could talked to him silently through her and his mind with the use of this skinship. But there's something she felt when she hold Yixing's hand.

She expect that his hand was cold, like hers, but its not. His palm is soft and warm, warm like summer. Kinda different to his white and pail appearance. It's not him who felt alone, it's her.

She's still holding his hand, she closed her eyes and let her heart speak.

 

 

************

"Your hand, Its not cold unlike mine. You don't feel alone."

"Your hand is like a warm breeze, calm and refreshing."

"I envy you. I wish I could have that same feeling too. I thought were having the same feeling but I'm wrong."

"Loneliness. That's what I hated the most. It expressed the pain of being alone."

"But you, you're in piece of solitude. You're expressing the glory of being alone."

**********

**********

"Miss? Is that you again? Are you talking to me?"

"What's with my hand? Its not cold unlike yours? Sorry but I can't feel anything."

"Calm and refreshing? Maybe."

"What's your name again? Aish. Nevermind. You're right, I think. I dont feel alone but you are wrong to that part saying you're alone because you're not . You rather didn't feel alone."

"If only you can hear me. You are not alone. You're just scared to that feeling of being alone."

"You are not alone. You are scared."

"I wish I could help you."

*************

 

*LUB-DUB LUB-DUB LUB-DUB*

Yeorim opened her eyes and felt her heart, beating loud. She pulled her hand away from Yixing's hand then she placed it on her chest where she could feel the loud beating. "What is that?" She gasped. "Hey! Are you trying to talk to me?" She chuckled.

Yeorim averted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter