. Last Goodbye

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: . . . Okay sorry. I'm still crying gallons of tears. This isn't the Last GoodBye to Kris right? I won't say goodbye to him... No... Just "see you soon" . I miss him so much..Aish Anyway, here's the Chapter 20.

 

--------

 

Jiho already know what happened to her wife there in Seoul, so he decided to headed back there together with Chanyeol this night. Everything is now settle, Yeorim's father will pay for their fair and for Jiho's wife hospital bills. "Thank you so much, Sir. I will never forget what you have done for us!" Jiho bowed to Yeorim's father

. "No!! It's okay Jiho! You're like a family to us, especially for my daughter." Hyun Byul smile "It's my pleasure to help you. You love her so much, stay with your wife side until she gets better." A frown appeared on his face and added "Unlike of what I did--"

"Sir, you put your very best just to save Mrs. Kang. Don't keep blaming yourself. She died because of her disease and there's no one to be blame to." Jiho patted Hyun Byul's shoulder.

"That's it. I didn't even say my last Goodbye to her because I worked my trying to figure out what can heal her disease even though I know that the disease itself doesn't have a cure. I still worked hard instead of staying beside of my dying wife. What a shame husband I am!" Hyun Byul faced palm.

"But Sir, It’s about time. And time goes by, fast. I remember how your past was, the things you did, said, and now regret. You can’t take them back even if you tried, or wanted. Regreting it wouldn't make the past back or forgotten." Jiho said

----------------

 

"So, I heard you'll go back in Seoul later with Jiho? Aish! I'll miss both of you!" Yeorim scoffed at Chanyeol while they are sitting inside the Temple Restaurant Beijing waiting for someone. They came early because Chanyeol insisted her to go out with him because this is the last day to be with her. Chanyeol nodded with sad expression. "Yah!!! It's okay!! We will see each other in the future. Right?" She smiled widely to him.

"Ye-yeah! We will see in the future!" Chanyeol nodded with a weak smile to her. "This is not the Last Goodbye, right? Promise me!!" Yeorim said cutely while waving her pinky infront of his face. Chanyeol stared blankly at her pinky then grab it with his "Promise" he said. He hate making promises but for her he'll do whatever it takes. Chanyeol kissed her hand and smile to her charmingly. Yeorim gasped "Yah! What was that for?!" She ruffled Chanyeol's hair playfully then they laughed to each other.

"TOM SAWYER-AH!!" the familiar voice shouted behind Chanyeol. Yeorim stop laughing then peeked behind Chanyeol, her eyes sparkled then she quickly ran towards it. Chanyeol gulped hard, suddenly frozen as he slowly bowed his head in dissapointment when Yeorim excitedly ran behind him. Why does sudden jealousy pinched him? Still, he doesn't look behind him, scared to see who's that guy is.

Seconds feels like minutes, ticking away with time slowly. Not until Yeorim speaks while standing beside the table with the guy beside her "Oppa! Meet my bestfriend for life, Kim Junmyeon!" Chanyeol ears snapped back when he heard the very familiar name. He slowly raised his head toward the guy standing beside Yeorim. Their eyes widened when it met and they both stare at each other blankly.

"Suho Hyung!!/ Chanyeol!!" They both yelled in excitement as they hugged each other. Yeorim left beside them dumbfounded. "Ya-yah?? Yo-you know each other??" Yeorim stuttered in shock while pointing to them. The two boys nodded quickly. "So, you're Dad is Mr. Jiho Park?!" Junmyeon smiled widely to Chanyeol. "Ne!" Chanyeol nodded.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me that he's your bestfriend?!" Chanyeol pinched Yeorim's cheek whose still in shocked. "What?! Did you even asked me who is he?!" Yeorim gasped while pushing away his hand.

"Hey! Hey! Stop. Wait... Chanyeol.." Junmyeon instructed Chanyeol to come closer to him, Chanyeol did what he told him "So, she's the girl you like!" Junmyeon whispered to him. "Yah!!! Who told that to you??!" Chanyeol gasped loudly to Junmyeon that earned being suspicious to Yeorim. "The other boys." Junmyeon winked to Chanyeol.

"Yeorim-ah!!! I really miss you so much!!" Junmyeon widely grin then pulled Yeorim in embrace trying to pissed Chanyeol off. "Yah! Yah! Stop that. Let's order and eat. I'm really hungry right now Suho Hyung!" Chanyeol pouted while pulling Junmyeon to Yeorim who still in shock.

"What? Suho?" Yeorim snapped back then looked at Junmyeon with curiousity "Why does he keep calling you with that name?" she asked to Junmyeon. "Uhm. They call me in that nickname which means 'Guardian'" Junmyeon explained. "Oww" Yeorim slowly nodded.

They sat aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter