. Stubborn Girl

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 It's late into the afternoon now. Time had passed drastically for everyone else but not herself. These hours with him began to be a part of her life. Yeorim had been there for hours in his room, Even though she wouldn't admit it to herself, she wants to be by his side. She wondered if why she was still there, or wether she'd gone now. It was 4 in the afternoon now, hours had passed and her clarity had come back. She's felt really hungry and dizzy now. She fished for her phone then dialed a number.

 

*Calling: Park Jiho*

"Hello Agashi?" He picked up.

"Mr. Park, can you fetch me here at the hospital?" Yeorim asked in unfamilliar tone.

"Agashi? Are you okey? You sound like.." he stopped.

"I'm fine Jiho. Just pick me here now." Yeorim voice sounds dry and discomfort.

"Sure, I'll be there after 5 minutes." He hung.

*Call end*

Jiho hurriedly grabbed his coat and key then proceed to the Black Volvo, "Oh Chanyeol, I'll pick Yeorim. Want to come?" He said when he met Chanyeol along the way. Chanyeol nodded then hide his wide smile.

Both of them are silent inside the car, awkwardness envelopes them. Maybe because of the years passed. "So how is there in Seoul?" Jiho first spoke trying to shove the awkward atmosphere that envelopes them.

Chanyeol blinked and gulped, forming sentence in his head "I think it's fine. Everything still didn't change." He smiled then he rest his head at the cold tinted window.

"Your studies? Your Mo-- your mom? How is she?" Jiho's curious eyes take a glance of him through the mirror.

"I'm already on my 8th grade now" Chanyeol said while playing with his finger the Rilakkuma toy that swinging sideways in front of him "Omma? she really missed you a lot. She told me to send her love to you." He chukled. Jiho smiled. "She's really happy when I told her that I'll go here so that she excitedly packed my things right away" He looked at Jiho and continued "She's still crazy." They eyed each other and laughed, awkwardness slipped away.

Jiho felt his heart swelling in happiness because of what Chanyeol told him "I really miss both of you." He stated. Chanyeol clearly heard him. "We're here. Just wait for us here." Jiho said. Chanyeol nodded in excitement.

Jiho exited the car and search for the little girl in a thick loose clothes. He walked inside the hospital and proceed to the 12th floor. He waited for the elevator. When the elevator opened, luckyly, Yeorim was standing there.

"Jiho!" She exclaimed in shaky voice. She went out of the elevator then hugged Jiho. Jiho chuckled a bit then they walked at the hallway but he noticed her appearance. She's pail and looks sick.

Jiho put her hand on Yeorim's forehead. She shocked a bit when Jiho did that. She pushed his hand off. "Yah, what are you doing?" She pouted.

"I'm not sick." But suddenly a little cough came up from Yeorim's mouth. Along this time, she held it up but she could not help this time. Jiho raised his brows being suspicious to her.

"Agashi, are you okay?" Jiho asked again.

"I'm okay. I just feel itchy in my throat and I need to eat, my stomach is hurting." She explained to Jiho.

Jiho was about to open the back seat door of the car, Yeorim gave him a baffled look. "Hey. I don't like sitting alone at the back seat." She protested.

"I know. Chanyeol came here with me. Just sit beside him." Jiho smiled. "Ahhhh. Ok." She smiled widely. Jiho opened the car door.

Chanyeol felt his heart beat raised when the door opened. He saw Yeorim flashed her smile, so that he smiled back. Yeorim sat in the left side of the back seat. Chanyeol noticed her eyes and her pail lips and color, he became worry but he didn't bother to asked. He keep starring at her face, Yeorim noticed it.

"Is my face dirty?" She asked with curled eyebrows. "Ani! Ani!" He shook his head then continued "Its just because, you look really pail." Then he blushed and smile anxiously while rubbing the back of his neck . "Am I really that pail? Aish." Yeorim pouted then stamped her feet. Chanyeol looked away and chuckled quietly in her action.

"So how's your day here in Beijing? Do you have some adventure?" Yeorim asked. "It's beautiful here!" He answered in joyful tone while looking outside the car window. "I meet my friend a while ago at Baihai? Park?" He beamed at Yeorim.

"It's Beihai Park." Yeorim corrected him. "Oh? Sorry." Chanyeol muttered feeling embarrassed. "Its okey! You're just a guest. Wait.. you already have a friend here? Just.. wow." Yeorim clapped her hand. Jiho was driving and can hear then talking.

"Uhm Yeah. He's my classmate. His father have business here, and he is Korean too." He smiled "Ahh. That's great huh?" She smiled back then place her one hand infront of then she yawned. Chanyeol really find her cute by her action but someone interrupted. "We're here." Jiho said.

Chanyeol slightly pout, they exited the car then they walked together along the hall of mansion. Chanyeol noticed her uncomfortable way of walking. Yeorim pulled Jiho's sleeve "Jiho, My stomach is hurting, please get me foods and just bring it to my room." She slightly bent body while holding her tummy. Jiho nodded then quickly went to the kitchen to get her some food.

Yeorim was about to climb up stairs when suddenly she felt weak and cold but she's sweating, she even felt her knees shaking. She could see her sight spinning, she's really dizzy. "Omo, what's happening?" Her eyes slowly closing, she faints at the foot of the staircase.

"Yeorim!!!!!" Chanyeol sprinted towards her, luckyly he caught her body before it could touch the hard floor. His right arm protecting her head while his left arm embracing her waist. Their face closer, he cupped her cheeks with his hand, her face is so soft and milky, but she's cold. He felt his heart beating loud. Jiho and the other maid heard Chanyeol's voice. They hurriedly run towards them.

"What happened, Chanyeol?!" Jiho came closer to them worriedly, he get Yeorim from Chanyeol. Jiho carried her in Bridal way then bring Yeorim to her room.

Jiho checked her temperature, she don't have a fever, instead she's cold. Yeorim was sweating, maids changed her clothes into more comfortable white cotton shirt. They're really panicked so that Jiho called her father right away.

After a few minutes Hyun Byul arrived with his 2 nurse. They checked Yeorim and wait for her to woke up. Jiho, the maids, and Chanyeol still feeling worried to her while they were waiting outside her room.

"What does really happened?!" Hyun Byul exited her room then exclaimed but he is not angry.

"I fetch her at the hospital a while ago, Sir. She really looks like sick because she's pail, she even have strange voice. I asked her if she is alright, she said yes and told me that she only feel hungry. That's why when we got here at home, she asked me to give her some food, and she's really seemed that her stomach ached so much. While I'm preparing her food, she just fainted there at the root of staircase. Luckyly, Chanyeol caught her in his arm." Jiho explained to the man.

"Aish! Stubborn girl! I'm always telling her to eat on time, looked what she got!" Hyun Byul can't calm his nerves. "From her pail face, she's lacking of Iron, or Anemia. It's like she caught colds too. You said her stomach ached so much right?" Hyun Byul asked. Jiho nodded. Chanyeol just quietly listening to then. "It seems like she have ulcer. Whaa! Stupid Girl!" Hyun Byul continued.

"Uhm. Sir, please calm. I know you are worried right now. Just calm, she's now resting." Jiho keep calming him. Hyun Byul sighed then turned his gaze to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol?" Hyun Byul called him in aggressive tone, Chanyeol felt nervous then looked at Hyun Byul. "Yes Sir?" He asked politely.

"Thank you for not letting that stupid girl kiss the floor." Hyun Byul smiled. Chanyeol feel relieved, he smiled back then said " It's my pleasure to protect her, Sir."

Hyun Byul was amazed in his politeness "I like your son huh?" He smiled to Jiho. "How long will you stay here in China?" He asked Chanyeol.

"Just One week, Sir" Chanyeol answered.

"Where will you stay? In hotel?" Hyun Byul furrowed his eyebrows. Chanyeol smiled anxiously "Yes, Sir."

"Yah! Stop calling me Sir! Just call me Uncle." Hyun Byul chuckled. Then they all laughed. "I'll tell the maids to ready a room for you. Don't stay in hotel. Stay here, our house is big, Kid." Hyun Byul stated.

Chanyeol surprised on what he said "But Sir-- I mean Uncle---"

"No but-buts, just stay here. I don't like being rejected. Remember that." Hyun Byul winked.

"Uhm Sure Uncle" Chanyeol agreed.

---------------------

 

When Joon Myeon heard from his father that Yeorim is sick, he hurriedly went to their mansion.

Instantly, Joon Myeon barged into her room and saw her sitting with her head hung low. She looked sickly and pale. Joonmyun went beside and cupped her cheeks only to be surprised by her cold skin. “Gosh, you’re so terrible huh?” Yeorim weakly looked up and stuttered. “I don’t feel good.”

Joon Myeon sat by her bed and held her cold hands in his. Yeorim slowly leaned her head on his shoulder and mumbled softly. “Junmen Oppa, I’m feeling sick now.”

Joon Myeon her cheeks and whispered. “Shhh, you’re going to be okay. Do you ate already?" Yeorim nodded "Yeah. Just a bit." Then she showed a weak smile. "Pabo." Joon Myeon pinched her nose. "You'll be fine, Arasso? Oppa is here. Just go back to sleep." Joon Myeon assisted her to lay.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was amazed at the beauty of the mansion. Hyun Byul personally led him through the house to a type of living room.

He searched the main floor, inside the huge living room was a 64 inch plasma flat screen TV, below the TV was a fire place with old bricks surrounding the frame, a dark red L shaped couch where he sat when he came there first, there's a small black foot stool in front, glass table, and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

The floor were authentic dark brown wood, and the walls were white and had some black birds, petals, butterflies and flower patterns. It was really pretty and modern looking. They walked along the alley and Hyun Byul showed him his room.

"Thank you, Sir--- Ah! I mean Uncle." Chanyeol bowed 90° to him. "It's ok, Yeollie. Just feel at home. Enjoy your stay here, one week is too short." Hyun Byul smiled to him then he leave him at the room.

Chanyeol was really am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter