.Omma

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January, 2004 (Yeorim: 12yearsold)

Yeorim opened her eyes. She's now lying at the soft familiar cloth. She blinked her eyes more thingking that she's now at the same familiar room. She is starring at the colorful ceiling. There's a rainbow that jumps to one cloud to another. While at the other side, there is a Unicorn painted in a plain white, wings spread widely and flying with a proud face that looks like saying "I love freedom! I love to fly! And I'll do whatever that makes me happy!"

She chuckled a bit in her own thoughts then she slowly reach for the small table beside her bed. She get a tiny ball with a star at the center of it. It is her Jack Stone ball ever since she was 8 years old. She sat down to her bed then she put the ball infront of her eyes, aiming for something. She slowly move her hand and throws the ball into the light switch.

"Bulls eye." She smiled, the lights went off. Images slowly appeared in all the corners of the room. 

Colorful paintings were gone, but new paintings appeared. She was still amazed looking at the new Images that appeared eventhough she always seeing it 5years from now.

A floral design or somewhat like garden appeared at the corner of left and right walls of the room. The wall infront of her bed was picturing a family. A woman-like figure was holding the right hand of a small girl-like figure. While the left hand of the girl-like was also holding a hand, the hand of a man-like figure.

While the ceiling that is colorful a while ago turned into a night sky; there are so many stars with one big moon. The images that appeared was painted with the use of Phosphorescent Paint. It is a glowing-in-the-dark paint. Thats why images that painted with the use of that paint will apear invisible when the lights are On, then visible when lights Off.

She smiled widely while remeniscing the moments she had there in her room 5years from now.

 

 

April, 1999 (Yeorim: 7years old)

 

"Omma...?" A soft tone mumbled while searching around the big colorful room she entered.

There are many square and flat thingy hanging on the left and right walls of the room.

At the center, there's a circular table filled with Cans, pencils, different size and kind of brushes and wooden mixing plate.

She opened the Can and she smell it, then the strong sensation entered her nostrils. She choked as if its suffocates her. "Gaaah! What is this?! It hurts my nose!"

"That's paint, My Dear." Her mother appeared behind her holding a brush and a plate. "You shouldn't smell it, little princess." Her mother chuckled while pinching her nose.

"Omma!" Yeorim excitedly hugged her mothers waist, then her mother let out a soft laughed while patting her head.

"Omma..." Yeorim pouted, "Im not a princess"

"No baby... You are.. Don't you like it?" Her mom smiled. Yeorim nodded with a grin. "Then what should I call you?" Her mother asked raising an eyebrow.

"Tom Sawyer" Yeorim proudly said in a wide smile then she crossed her arms in her chest. "BWOHH?!" Her mother exclaimed then burst out to a hard laughed but in a elegant way.

She always seeing her Mom like this. Sweet, gentle, loving, caring and elegant. She have a Hazel Brown eyes with a thin and calm eyebrows, pointy nose and crimson red lips. She have a shoulder level hair with a color that compliments with her eyes.

Yeorim pouted at her moms reaction, but her mom just smile and said "Okey, okey! Fine. Tom Sawyer, a boy who loves adventure.. I got it. I got your point now" she pinched Yeorim's pouting cheeks "You're so cute! Just like your dad.." Yeorim smiled at her moms statement.

"Omma. How come is this room is more beautiful than my room?" Yeorim gave her mom a stern look.

"And how come you entered here without asking a permission? " her mother asked leaving her dumbfounded.

"Ok. I just want to see you Omma. Then I'll leave now. Sorry." Yeorim said with a hurt face, walking towards the door to get out.

"Gwenchana Baby." Her mother said "Missed me right? I miss you too. And I love you" then she winks at Yeorim.

Yeorim smiled then walked out the room. -

-----

After a months, on the day of her birth, her mother gave this colorful room to her as a birthday gift. She's so happy. She cant contain her feels. She looked at every figure painted in the walls.

 

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary. It is the extension of me. How I perceive things; it's like my way of communicating." Her mother said while looking at Yeorim.

Her mother noticed Yeorims face, puzzled. "If you're going to ask me whats the story behind all of this painting. I won't answer you. Because I want you to--" her mother cut what she is saying when she saw Yeorim smile.

"Me too, Omma. Just like you, I don't want someone telling me what should I seeing or thinking; I want to feel; whatever I feel, see whatever I see and figure ouy what I figure out." Yeorim said without looking at her mom.

She found something written at the edge of the wall, she read it aloud :

"Dear Yeorim, Im not good in writing a letter. So I painted this all for you. Happy 7th Birthday. I love you.

From: Omma

Sign: Kang Chaerim".    she smile widely then turned to her Mom.

"Thank you so much Omma. I love you too.. so much." Then she kissed her Mom in cheeks.

*July 11, 1999*

 

 

 

 

Yeorim is still sprawling at her bed, starring at the ceiling. She's gazing at the green sparkling stars above her. But then, someone just entered her room ruining her peaceful momentum.

*click*

The person who entered her room turned the lights on, revealing the colorful hues all around her room again.

"Jiho!!" Yeorim gasped while shielding her eyes at the sudden brightness. She blinked and groaned "Jiho!!! You don't know how to knock? Aish!" She's still blinded by the brightness.

"Yeah. I don't know how to knock." The familiar voice said. She knew who it was. It wasn't Jiho. She can now see a clear image, it's her Father. He's wearing a formal clothes today, unlike of what he is wearing everyday. He's in black elegant suit with a tie which compliments well in his handsomeness and tall feature.

"Appa.." She beamed at her father. "I'm about to go to your room to explai--" she stopped at her sentence when she saw the sudden change of emotio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter