Sunset

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

January, 2004

 

"Yeorim Agashi!!!" The maids around the mansion was panicking while searching for the 12-year-old girl named Yeorim. "Find  her as soon as possible! Paliii!" The man yelled the maid infront of him.

"Im going to punish each and one of you if you can't still bring her after 30 minutes!" The man declared.

"M-m-my bad Dr. Kang, I'll b-bring Yeorim Agashi as soon as we f-found he-h-er. S-so plese calm y-your nerves." The Head Maid stutter then slightly bow then took her leave.

"Mr.Park! Do you know where does Yeorim Agashi is?" The maid is talking to the man who's wiping the Black Volvo's windshield infront of the doorstep of the Beihai (North Lake) Mansion.

The man straighten his body who stood tall with calm face then smile while holding a cloth rug. He shook his head and said "Ani. But I dont mind if I'll look for her". The head maid sofly chuckled "Oh! Please.. Proceed now." The man in black suit nodded and smile.

 

 

Mr. Jiho Park, in mid 30's. Tower-like height, have some round eyes with perfect teeth line when he smile. Quiet and calm. Personal chauffer and bodyguard of Kang Yeorim. He stayed by Kang Agashi's side nearly half of his life, he seen her grow up.

He knows her qualities more than her father, he always seen her in her lonely position in life and he know's that Yeorim is always searching for peace, calm and beautiful nature with her sketch pad.

She always telling the stories behind her sketches to him eventhough sometimes he can't understand what she is saying. Its like her drawing is having a long novel behind it. It's like her drawing is having an indescribable beauty behind it and she's the only one who can see and describe it.

 

He strolled around the Beihai (North Lake) Mansion but she's no where to be found. He went to Beihai Park to search again for Yeorim. It is an Imperial Garden located at the Northwest part of the Forbidden City. It contains numerous historically-important structures, palaces and temples. Where many people is strolling around and taking pictures.

 

He knows that Yeorim doesnt like crowds of people so he proceed searching at less crowded place which is the Imperial Garden with frozen lake and Pavillion at the lake side, it is surrounded by 10-feet-tall trees.

He stood beside the trees and He turned his gaze to the frozen lake with its dead silent calmness. At the end of the frozen lake, the fading sun reflects a light on it with lot of different hues.

He smiled "Yeorim Agashi. Have some new story for me? Come on. Lets get home and you should tell me the story behind the beauty of this sunset." He said in monotone voice while looking at the sunset.

A voice spoke from somewhere above him and said in a playful tone "Sure Mr. Park! But please, can you help me get off here?" He looked up and saw the girl smiling ear to ear on him and then they both laugh.

 

"Hahahahahaha! Agashi! Omo! Hahaha!" Jiho laughed hardly at his Agashi's situation. She's sitting in the tallest tree around the Garden Pavillion with her left hand holding her sketch pad and her right arm embracing a small branch of the tree and holding a pencil.

"Aren't you done laughing? Tshhh!" the girl throw the pencil toward Jiho with a frown on her face while kicking her feet at the wind.

"Can't you get down here on your own? Hahaha." Jiho laughed while starring at the girl. "Mr.Park!" Yeorim make a small pout at his statement and decided it was time to set her feet back on the solid ground again. However, she had no idea how to. This is the first time she struggled to figure out how to get down to the tall tree.

"Yes Agashi?" The man chuckled a bit "don't know how to get down huh? Since when do you lose your stunts on getting off to the tree like that?" Jiho teased Yeorim then smile. Yeorim laughed anxiously in a form of reply, not producing words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter