. The First

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


On a cold Sunday morning, Yeorim lazily stretched her body, freshly awake. She glanced at the clock, to notice that it is already 11 in the morning. How long had she slept so soundly, she wondered to herself. She lazily walked to the bathroom to freshen up, only to notice that her door room was ajar. She wondered to herself then entered the bathroom.

She had so much fun with Junmyeon last night doing silly stuffs. But wait.... She remembered that she cried.

She popped her head into her room, only to see the room tidied up. She walked in, every single stuffs of her was on different place. Her eyes enlarged, threatening to pop out of their sockets. She hurriedly search for her sketch pad, luckyly, it's in the edge of her study table. Then she noticed a paper beside it. She rushed over it, and found the note was written for her.

She quickly rushed down the stairs, screaming incorrigible stuffs. She tried to find a sign of living, but everyone was at their schedules.

She rushed out of the house, running to their garden, finding no one there as well. She sat at the bench in their garden and opened the letter;


Hi My Princess~


Uhm. Does it still annoys you when someone called you in that name? Well, I don't care. I think it suits you very well because you even grew more beautiful than before. Anyway, I just had to tell you a few things that is too hard for me to say face to face, plus saying it personally will only shed us into tears.

I went early in the morning in your room to bid my 'See you soon' personally. I thought I would shove you till I wake you up but you know what? It's like I'm watching a sleeping angel so I decided not to.

I will miss our cute little fights. I know they didn’t mean much and usually were never serious but in a way it was the way we showed we cared about each other. Who knew bickering with someone would give me a smile.

The only time I wouldn’t end with a smile was when you cried. I’m assuming you’ll cry when you'll find out I’m leaving and you truly does. I hope that’s the last time you shed tears over anything related to me. I felt so bad when I saw the tears start flowing from your eyes. That’s when I knew I messed up. I did it a lot and I’m sorry. But remember that the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you. I'm your Guardian. Right? :)

While reading this I think you have to smile because I want you to remember the good times we had together. Well, they were good for me so I hope you feel the same haha.

Take over the Artistic world and strive for your dreams. You can do it Yeorim-ah. You've got that talent. I hope you continue sketching life too. You were good especially seeing the other side of things that some people cannot managed to notice. You better continue to be a good girl too! I’m just joking, I know you are.

A long time ago (5 years from now) I said that you needed to mature. Remember it? Well, you have matured and you’ve turned into a great girl just like your Mom. Stay strong and have fun in your adventures.

I love you, my younger sister and bestfriend. I know someday we'll be together again. I'm going now. :) Take care of yourself. Smile always.

Your Bestfriend, Junmen <3

Ps: Chanyeol likes you so much. He's really a good guy. :) And I kissed you. Hahaha! Don't worry, just in your forehead. I didn't dare to stole your First kiss. Aish! But I'm wishing that it would be me. <3


At the last sentence, Yeorim trembled uncontrollably, unable to keep those tears in. It was like everything.

For the first time, she felt so void. If only she knew that yesterday would be the last day they will see each other, she would have told him so many things. If only she had told him about it, it would make yesterday a memory to keep forever.

She folded back the letter then opened her sketch pad. She turned it to the last page where the Sleeping Prince was sketched. Behind it she found out something written in Chinese letters saying;


Hello to the owner of this,

Me and my other friends saw this Sketch Pad of yours. Thank you for visiting our friend and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter