. Black Pearl

Once Upon A Dream (Him and His Prince Disease) (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehunie~ Why did you call?" Joon Myeon asked the boy from the other line. It's a phone call from South Korea.

"Yah~ Hyung! What kind of question is that? Tsh. We just --" the boy named Sehun stopped when someone grab the phone to him.

"Yah! Hyung! We missed you!!! " Another voice from the other line popped out. "Hey! Get back here soon! Do you know that we can't have some fun without you?!" the loud and non-stop voice was the one who grabbed the phone. "And there's alot of exciting things waiting for u--" another boy grabbed the phone.

"Yah! Baek~ Let me talk to Suho too!" A deep and calm but loud voice said talking to the boy named Baekhyun. "Hello Suho!!! I missed you! No, I mean We missed you! Get back here soon." Joon Myeon recognized their loud and noisy voice but he liked it.

"Yah! SEHUN, BAEKHYUN, CHANYEOL!! Can you please stop yelling!!" He winced a little because he heard the noisy boys from the other line. "And please, speak slowly! I can't understand you!" He quietly laughed, he understand each and everyone voice.

"Hyung! This is Kai! When you're going back here please bring me lots of Chocolate!" He excitedly said in loud voice.

Joon Myeon shooked his head, expecting Kai would said that "Sure, sure." He answered.

"Hey! Kyungsoo! Palli! Talk to Suho Hyung." Kai said to the other boy.

"Hi Suho." The boy said in soft tone unlike the other boys, his voice is calming.

"Oh. Hello Kyungsoo. What's up?" Joon Myeon asked, smiling widely.

"Fine. I'm cooking. Please get back here soon huh? Bye." Kyungsoo said then Joon Myeon heard that he passed the phone to someone.

"Hey Hyung!! This is international call! Call Fee is high. Get back here soon! We hang up huh? Bye." Sehun said.

 

Before Junmyeon can answer he already heard the hung tune. He laughed at the sudden call from his friend. Happy that they missed him that much. He sighed then remembered Yeorim "Oh. That girl." He stand up then walked out to Yeorim's father office. "Where did she go?" He's walking along the hallway scratching his head.

 

Yeorim entered the luxury room, as what she's expecting it is luxurious. Wide room good for 6 bed case but only 1 bed is there, the wall is painted with super light blue color. There's a wide and elegant couch at the right side corner, covered with soft fabric with the color of purple and white. The coffee table infront of the couch have a bucket of fruits but somehow, it looks like untouched. Beside the bed is a small table with Purple Lilac Flowers above it, beautifully arranged and beside it was iPod with purple earphones. Everything was beautiful and light but there's something wrong. She don't know what it is but she could feel there's something wrong.

She remembered what's her real intension before entering the room. It's because of the patient not about the room. She stepped closer... and closer... and closer.

"Oh Zhang... Yixing..." she muttered, Eyes sparkling, Yeorim was kinda amazed in his face. Although his nose and mouth were covered by transparent silicon gas mask, she could see his face features like Angel.

lub-dub lub-dub lub-dub

Yeorim found herself starring at his lovely sleeping face, she's resting her elbows at the bed side, she can clearly feel that her heart is slowly and calmly beating, her face closer to his that she won't able to help herself from slowly tracing her fingers on his calm facial features.

She is curious as how soft they were because his skin looked divine yet pail. His forehead, his eyebrows, his eyelids, lashes, nose and his soft and pinkish lips.

LUB-DUB LUB-DUB LUB DUB

Yeorim gulped down as she continue to stare at his lips. Her heart was beating calmly but loud, louder and louder. Its like her heart wants to get out in her chest. She mentally slapped her face because of thinking and fantasizing over how awesome it would be if he kissed her with this lips at that moment. "Aish! Yeorim Pabooo!" She yelled herself in whisper trying not to wake the sleeping body infront of her.

"Aishh! Paboo~" she hit her forehead, shaking away the thoughts she have earlier.

"There's something strange in here." She's hardly thinking, eyebrows meet at the center at the above of her nose bridge. "It's like there's no one else to visit him? Or I'm just weird?" She shook her head.

"Is this thingy belong to you huh?" She asked the boy while pointing the iPod at the table. "Can I use it?" She asked again while her head tilted. "Ow. Thank you." She widely grin pretending that the boy answered him.

She plugged in the purple earphones to her ears then she played the song pooped out in the track. "Black Pearl?" She read the title of the song "Ok. Let see." She smiled.

----Playing on Track: Black Pearl----

*Don’t need a map as a guide, my heart will find the right direction.

Don’t care about the road ahead, no matter how rugged or how many stops along the way

My heart is never not with you even for a second, you’ll eventually forget

If it’s possible, I want to discover your appearance on that distant horizon

I raise my sails for a long voyage, and control the wind until the very end, oh

I’ll make the rough sea quiet and gentle Flowers bloom in the dark, a ray of moonlight is on the sea

That mysterious place My beautiful black pearl

Flowers bloom in the dark, a ray of moonlight is on the sea

That mysterious place My beautiful black pearl Is this reality or an illusion, it’s feels unimaginable to me.

Whether or not it’s all been revolving around a dream

You exist as if from legend, straight from a myth.

I chase after your shadow through time.

I never used to believe that such a thing as eternity existed in this world.

For you, ever since the moment I touched you , I think of you day and night

I raise my sails for a long voyage, and control the wind until the very end,

oh I’ll make the rough sea quiet and gentle

Flowers bloom in the dark, a ray of moonlight is on the sea

That mysterious place My beautiful black pearl Flowers bloom in the dark, a ray of moonlight is on the sea

That mysterious place My beautiful black pearl

When the storm suddenly strikes and roars perilously.

Don’t reverse your course, don’t let your trek be stopped

If just because of this you become scared and flinch back, so much that you don’t even start out, don’t worry you still have me to block for you.

Even if the great ocean hides you away as an evil joke, for your sake I would be able to take it I’ll make the rough sea quiet and gentle

I’ll make the rough sea quiet and gentle (2x)

She’s My Black Pearl oh

The sun that is suspended in the sky, the infinite blue of the ocean, oh.

Shine a dazzling light toward her beauty.

In the dense fog, in the surging waves.

Projecting a vague shape, my beautiful black pearl.

In the deep silence, in this distressing song

Faintly still resounding, my beautiful black pearl~*

---end---

"I think it's beautiful." She commented, not clearly talking about if the song or his face, or maybe both. At the middle of the song, she reached for her Sketch Pad in her bag.

She smiled while sketching the sleeping figure infront of her. She can clearly hear the lyrics of the song. It keeps entering in her mind, her heart was beating like it's playing along with the song on the iPod.

Suddenly she felt her phone vibrating. She reached out in her jeans pocket. She unplugged the earphones in her ear then turned off the iPod.

*Junmyeon Oppa*

"Hello?"

"YAH!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?? DO YOU KNOW THAT I'M LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OVER THE HOSPITAL FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS??!!" Junmyeon yelled at him over the phone. Is this the first time he did it to her? Well, maybe. It's the first time since he got back here in Beijing after 5years.

"Ahh Sorry. I'm here in- -- Ah! Nevermind. Just wait me at my father's office." She answered in low and moderate tone.

"WHAAT? You're father's room is located at the 12th floor and you want me to get in there?! I'm here infront of the hospital! Im pretty tired---" he stopped

"YAHHH!! SHUT UP! OK. I'LL GO THERE! STUPID! WAIT FOR ME!" Yeorim yelled back at him then she pressed the Call End button not wanting to hear any reply from Junmyeon.

 

"Aish! 2hours already passed? Gaah~ It's so fast!" She scoffed. Then she stopped sketching the figure. Its half done. "Maybe I'll continue this in another day." She smiled then she slipped her sketch pad back to her bag.

"Why didn't you wake up? Anyway, good bye. Get well soon, Prince" She pokes Yixing's cheek then went out the room.

 

 Yeorim was running fast along the hallway of the 1st floor of the hospital. She made her way out of the hospital then she search for the boy in leather sweater. She found him at the Cafe Shop infront of the hospital building sipping a cup of drink.

She rushed inside, when she opened the door she heard a sound of little bells hanging into it. The Lady inside the cafe greeted her with a smile. She smiled too then went to the boy at the corner of the Coffee Shop.

"Junmen Oppa." She sat across Joon Myeon who didn't take a look at her. "Yah~ Are you mad?" She asked while pouting. Still, Junmyeon didn't looked at her. "Mianhe Oppa." She said in soft tone, she lower her head while scratching the back of her head.

Junmyeon finally looked at her with her head hanging low. "Say the magic words." He said while stared back outside of the cafe.

Yeorim beamed "You're so handsome?" She asked furrowed eyebrows "You're so handsome and I'm sorry." She clearly stated with a smile.

"Okay. Apology accepted." Junmyeon smiled then stand up walking out of the table. Yeorim just blankly stared him. He stopped when he noticed that Yeorim is not following him"You're not coming? It's already late in the afternoon. And still we didn't eaten any food for lunch Our fathers will kill both of us." He scoffed.

Yeorim smiled then stand beside him "Then Let's go. Oppa~" she sang then she interlaced her fingers to him. Junmyeon felt a Mini Heart attack in her action. He felt his skin burning, being close to a cool girl like her.

"Lets eat at Temple Restaurant Beijing." Joon Myeon suggested. "Aish. It's expensive there. Let's just stroll around the street then buy some Streetfood" Yeorim groaned while swinging their hands.

"Shut up. My treat." He declared pulling Yeorim closer to protect the smaller body from the crowd. "Fine" she chuckled.

They entered the Temple Restaurant Beijing with 120-seat restaurant in which is Beijing's hottest address for fine dining in a historic setting.

They sat across each other then ordered the Standout dishes include a masterful double play of lobster and goose liver on toast, and grilled pigeon with ceps, smoked duck and truffle jus.

Yeorim gulped down while looking at Joon Myeon while ordering expensive dishes. The waiter curled his eyebrows doubting if he would take the order of the kid.

Junmyeon noticed the waiter's expression so he took his wallet and bring out his Black Credit Card then wave it at the wind, Yeorim softly chuckled. The waiter's eyes widened "I'm sorry Sir!" He bowed "any more order?" He asked while scratching his head.

"Ahh. Yeah. One order of Dumpling." Junmyeon smiled charmingly. The waiter bowed again then leave.

"This is really powerful!" He exclaimed talking about his black credit card then he kissed it softly. They both laughed at that moment.

Junmyeon ordered their favorite "three-sided" fried dumplings (san mian jiao) resemble miniature, greasy tacos, held together by sheer juiciness. The boiled dumplings filled with beef and coriander or beef and celery that are dangerously addictive when sloshed in the dipping sauce of garlic vinegar and chilli.

After few minutes their orders are served. The table was full, Junmyeon pushed Yeorim's bag at the edge of the table. But unluckyly, it slipped then hit the ground, all her things fell out.

"Oh! Sorry Yeorim-shii!" Junmyeon panicked then rushed to the floor to bring back all her stuff; crayons, color pencils, pastels, markers, pencil.

Her sketch pad turned opened then it stopped on a sketch of a boy that looks like he's sleeping. Junmyeon eyed it for a second then sat again in his sit while Yeorim is already eating their dumplings.

"Who's this?" He asked in serious voice. Yeorim looked at him in stoic expression. "Uhm nothing." She mumbled then she remembered about that boy again.

"Zhang Yixing"

"Is he already wake up?"

"Should I visit him tomorrow again?"

"He's so handsome. Why is he in the Hospital?"

"I want to know more about him"

"Why am I feeling like this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter