Chapter 3

My Heart

With tears threathening to fall, my lips were trembling as i managed to speak before him, "S-seunghyun oppa.. H-" 

"Unnie!" A voice Intervined, putting me back to my senses. I turned to my left; where the entrace to my office space is. There stood Seohyun who was panting for air, probably due to the fact that she was running after me a while ago. I quickly turned back to the man in front of me, hoping that i was not just having another halucination that Seunghyun oppa was in fact in my office. My fingers were crossed hard, praying that he was still in front of me. I knew it was impossible for him to be there in the room. He was gone and he's in a much better place now but can't i just wish that for once that he's here. I miss him. Really miss him. 

A smile was form on my face as a sign of relief as the man who was previously stood, now placing his steps towards me; holding out his hand to initiate a handshake. Our gaze met and once again, Seohyun voiced out while making her way towards the both of us. 

"I'm so sorry for the delay, Sam shi."

Sam-shi?! Of course, he is not Seunghyun oppa. Somehow, my heart began to ache a little bit more than it had always been. I was dissapointed but i know for sure that it was going to turned out this way. I was sure that the man who stood in my office was not Seunghyun oppa. Seunghyun oppa left the world 4 years ago and i beat myself with the guilt everyday because of it. It was the hope that maybe just for a moment, things that was happening right now; not having him here is just a painstaking nightmare. It was the hope that made me felt this way.

I accepted the handshake and introduced myself, "I'm T-"

"Tiffany Hwang? My secretary did some background check on Magramri and i am amazed at its history! Two girls who just graduated from University with no experiences, doing double major and built up this company from scratch. Now, Magramri became one of Korea's most well-known design label within what.. 3 years?"

"4 years to be exact, Sam-shi," I corrected the man who stood in front of me. From a close up view, indeed he looked like Seunghyun oppa. His eyebrows, his cheekbones which cause his eyes to form an upside down 'U-shape' when he flashes his pearly whites... It's just so similar to Seunghyun oppa. The only difference is that Samwore spectacles. 

"Oh, so i guessed, my secretary didn't do a proper job in that researched... Well, i hope you don't mind that we do the meeting here in your office and not in the conference room."

"Well... " I turned to face Seohyun who was having her eyes locked to the tall man in front of the both of us; hoping she would suggest something different because having Sam-shi in my office just brings back some memories of Seunghyun oppa, especially when he looks like him. "...I don't mind it. Please take a seat, Sam-shi."

"Alright. I just hope i won't be dissapointed though."

"Well, we'll try not to dissapoint you and ourselves after this meeting is concluded." Seohyun joined in the conversation. 

In the comfort of my own office space, Seohyun and I did the presentation by using a laptop and the binded lookbook for SS2015. Sam-shi sat opposite of the both of us on the black leather couch putting his elbow on the arm rest and supporting his chin with it. I couldn't lie to myself, the more i look at him, the more my heart is longing for Seunghyun oppa.

"No, Tiffany, No. Sam-shi and Seunghyun oppa, your husband, are two different people with somewhat similar face." I said in my head. Out of the blue, Seohyun and San-shi stood up which made me realize that the meeting had come to an end as Seohyun had finish her part of the presentation. 

"Thank you for the time, Sam-shi," Seohyun said. 

"You're welcome. It's a good presentation. I'm really impressed with it. I'd send the documents after i check it once again."

"Sure." 

"Well then, if theres nothing else.. I'll take my leave," Sam-shi said to the both of us as he bowed.

With that, he left my office room leaving Seohyun plooping down on the couch once the door of my office closes. I sat back next to her and asked, "Well, you seemed... satisfied."

"What do you mean by satisfied? I'm intriged!" she exclaimed, "..and a little relief."

"Why?"

"Well, he agreed to invest and work closely with us almost instantly... That's why i'm intriged. Its either we did a marvellous job or we are just naturally good at it. And relief because it's finally over. We've been preparing this for a month and its finally done and over with!" She said as she looked up from her previous view; grinning from ear-to-ear. "...Aren't you happy as well, Unnie?"

"Of course, i am happy.."

"But?"

"...but.."

"something's bothering you?"

"Nothing in particular actually."

"Really?" She asked again.

"Yes!" I said assuringly.

"So, do you think Sam-shi is a fine man? Maybe your type of guy?" I asked teasingly while slightly nudging shoulder-to-shoulder with her in an attempt to change the subject. As a response, all that i got was just a crimson red face with a controlled smile on her face while she just shook her head in denial. 

"ANIAYO, Unnie."

I let off a sigh after hearing her words and said, "Well, Seohyun-ah.. You are at the age whereby you should date and be in a relationship already, don't you think so?"

"Arasso, my lovely Unnie." she immediately got up from her seat and took her stuffs and voiced out again, "..well. that is one of the reason why i don't visit Sooyoung Unnie often. She would willingly give a free lecture in regards to that. And yes, Sam-shi is one fine piece of man but it's going to be a probability of millions to 1 just for him to like me. So, i guess, lets just leave it that way."

"But you can't give up something that you have not tried to take the first step yet!" 

Seeing her back walking away from me after hearing her words, left me with a realization that she had fallen for Sam-shi and somehow, this heart just felt tight. I can't be feeling jealous over the fact that a woman falls for a man that i don't really know, right? No, it's not any other woman, it's Seohyun; Choi Seohyun. She's my bestfriend's little sister and she is a dongsaeng that i have from a different set of parents. And Sam-shi.. He is just a client and a potential investor of 'Magramri.' Yes, he looks like Seunghyun oppa whom i've missed every since he left but that doesn't mean i have the right to make her stop falling for him. He isn't a possesion and he isn't mine. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note,

So, here you go. I'll be back soon before you know it. So the man isn't Seunghyun but Sam-shi who is a splitting image of Seunghyun. Thanks for reading and please anticipate the next one. There'll be haefany moments, i hope. Thank you for subscribing and commenting! Have a great day and god bless!