Chapter 2

My Heart

"Timothy, be a good boy, okay?" I demandedly asked of him as we stood in front of Sooyoung's front porch of their mansion. Ever since Seunghyun oppa passed away and the dispute started, Siwon oppa and Sooyoung bought a mansion in the area near us and would only return to the Choi's family home during the holidays and also weekends to visit them. Now, that Sooyoung is pregnant and was being force to work from home by her husband, she volunteered to look after Timothy when he's done with his classes in the centre and i'd only picked him up to fetch him home after work.

"Ne, I promise Mummy!" He beamingly said to me as he looked up from his shoes. 

"Alright then, I'll hold onto that." I said as i carressed his hair. 

"Timmy, sooyoung omma made Timmy's favourite...-" She raised her eyebrows and instantly,

"MANGO PUDDING!" they said in unison. I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute Timothy was being; all excited about his favourite goodies. In a flash, he ran into the house leaving the both of us dumbfounded at how that small little human who stood before us previously had that much strength and power to push the heavy wooden door opened. 

Our heads turned to face each other as the door began to close and telepathically, once our gaze met, there was no words needed to be said, we just laughed our heads off, amused. 

"Sometimes, i wonder where he get all that strength from.." Sooyoung said.

"Well, sometimes, i asked myself if he is really only 3 years old, to be honest!" I exclaimed and ending it with a short giggled. 

The both of us got into the house and began to search for Timmy who is sitting on the kitchen island table waiting for Nami Ahjumma to pass the pudding from the fridge. Once, the plate of pudding top with icecream and chocolate syrup was placed in front of him, he started to dig in. The both of us were left in bewildered at how Timothy was eating. I guessed having stayed with Sooyoung for a few weeks now after his school ended in the centre had an effect on him. He was starting to eat like Sooyoung!

"Eat slowly, Timmy-ah.." Sooyoung said warmly while trying to get down and have a seat next to him. 

"At times like this i wonder if this Timothy Choi is really a son of Choi Seunghyun and Tiffany Hwang or a son of Choi Siwon and Choi Sooyoung..." I looked up to her and was greeted by a confused reaction. "Well, you do know, you eat like that too sometimes right..?" i asked teasingly. 

"No, i did not."

"Yes, you do. Maybe one day, i should film the way you eat. Probably, you'd change your mind."

"Hahah, are you being serious now?"

I nodded while trying to conceal my laughter as the thought of Sooyoung eating caught on tape played through the back of my mind. I looked down to my wristwatch and saw what time it was. It's 415pm! 

"Oh, no!" i blurted out making Sooyoung and Timothy furrowed their eyebrows.

"Why? What happened?'

"I'm late."

"Mummy's late for school?"

"No, Timmy. Mummy's late for work." I said as a kissed his cheeks and hugged Sooyoung carefully, not to hit her bump. 

As i was walking away from the kitchen i could hear Sooyoung shouted, "Fany-ah, drive carefully! Safety comes first. Ar-" Not letting her finish her usual sentence everytime i rushed somewhere, "ARASSO, Sooyoung-ie!" I replied. "Send my regards to my sister at the office. I miss her." "Ne!" i said as her voice was begining to drown off due to the distance.

I hopped into my car and drove off furociously on the road. Within 20 mins, i reached the office building. I got off and ran to the lift. Being as clumsy as i was and still am, i bumped onto someone and had caused the coffee that he was holding on in his hands to spilt onto his shirt.

"I'm so sorry." I said apologetically. I looked up from my view and there stood a man in an all navy blue suit with a black collar shirt underneath while wearing a black sunglasses. He was taller than me and had his hair in an up do. Well, he just smile and said, "Gwenchanna..."

I was about to pass him my handkerchief when Seohyun called for me from the lobby, "Unnie!" My attention was diverted to Seohyun and my hed turned back to the gentleman who stood in front of me. I could tell he was a tiny bit taken aback from my disoriented action. I grabbed one of his free hand and place my handkerchief to his grasp. I looked up and said, "I am truly sorry." I did my final bow and turned my heel; running for the lift. 

Panting, trying to catch my breath, suddenly..

"Unnie, beware." Seohyun warned.

I looked at her puzzled at her previous notion.

"Beware. Beware of the client. He's a sticky mess to handle by the way."

My eyes wide opened; hoping that it was not true. "No way... Oh by the way, you precious unnie at home send her regards to you. She misses you." I said as i placed my left hand on her shoulder. 

Sooyoung and I brought up this fashion business since our graduation from University. We launched our first collection after Seunghyun oppa and i got married and a few weeks later, Sooyoung and Siwon oppa got engaged. Years passed and things had changed, yet one thing still remained. 'Marigram' stood tall and rose among all the label there is in South Korea. Seohyun who had just graduated with her Masters in Oxford not too long ago, returned to Seoul and started to work together with us.

"I know. But theres still so much to do. I'll just call her once the meeting is done. Goodluck, Unnie. You'll really need that."

'Ding!' The door of the lift opened and the both of us stepped out. I began to search for my thumbdrive which i've saved all the documents and lookbook for the planned season of SS2015 but it was no where to be found. But thank god! I had a spare of the contents in another thumbrive on the drawer of my office table.

"Seohyun-ah, i think you just head down to the conference room first. I need to get to my office and get my thumbrive." Without waiting for her reply, i ran to my office in full speed; not turning back or even caring what the other employees would think as they saw at me zooming across the floor.

I flung the door open and started to rummage my drawer, "Hmm... where is it?" my eyes spotted the pink thumbrives among the many other shades of pink and red with a label, 'Back-up!' 

"Got it!"

I looked up and saw a man looking straight at me. He was wearing a suit, white shirt underneath and a black tie. I thought i was dreaming or was having an illusion. I blinked a couple of times but the man in front of me doesn't go away like a memory. Unknowingly my eyes started to fill with warm tears and i could feel my heart starting to beat quickly. My left hand that was free clasped my heart as the weigh that previously was there stared to be light for a second.

"No, i-it can't be..." I said in my head. Trying my best to shake off the thought that he was here and regained my composure. Failing miserably at doing so because no matter how much i wanted to believe that i was halucinating him and trying to walk through him, only to be greeted with a tud as my head knocked on his chest. Looking up meeting his gaze, suddenly i don't know what got to me. I felt relieved and i could feel the side of my lips curled and i said...

"S-seunghyun oppa..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note; 

This is it for now. Will be back for more. Comment on what you think. Subscribe and upvote if you like it. Thank you for reading and sorry for the flaws made. Good night and god bless!