Chapter 2

I Love You And Only You

A/N: I’m going to write CNBlue’s Jonghyun as Hyun and Shinee’s Jonghyun as Jonghyun so that you don’t get confused.

 

No One’s POV:

 

10 mins later….

 

“Hey! Jonghyun-ah! You’re finally here!” Hyun says as he waves Jonghyun over to the table that he was sitting at.

“Hyun-ah! Did I keep you waiting?” Jonghyun asks as he walks over to Hyun and sits down across from Hyun.

“No, I just got here.” Hyun says with a smile.

“What do you want to drink? My treat.” Jonghyun says with a smile as he takes out his wallet.

“I’ll pay. Come on. Let’s go and order.” Hyun says as he gets up while taking off his jacket and placing it on his chair before he walks to the counter.

“Fine….” Jonghyun says with a smile as he takes off his jacket and places it on his chair before he walks over to Hyun.

After getting their drinks they walk back over to their table and sit down.

“So, How’s Kibum doing lately?” Hyun asks as he leans back in his chair.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I mean you always tell me how he’s talking about Woohyun.”

“It’s okay Hyun-ah…. Woohyun’s his best friend.” Jonghyun explains with a somewhat sad smile.

“He still have feelings for him…. Does he even feel the same way about you too?” Hyun asks with a concern expression planted on his face.

“I…. I don’t know….” Jonghyun says as he looks down at his hands that were on his lap.

Suddenly Jonghyun’s phone rang in his pocket which caused both Jonghyun to look down at his pocket and Hyun to look at Jonghyun. Hyun watched Jonghyun pull his phone out of his pocket and get up from his seat and sit down beside Hyun.

“Hey Bummie!” Jonghyun says once he answers his phone. Hyun slowly leans towards Jonghyun to hear what the conversation was. He knew that is Jonghyun wanted to talk in private he would get up and excuse himself.

Jjong-ah… are you mad at me?”

“No. I told you this before.”

You aren’t lying to me right?”

No, I’m not.”

Alright…. Who are you with Jjong?”

“I’m just getting coffee.” Jonghyun says after he sees Hyun motioning to Jonghyun not to tell Key about him.

“A-A-Are you cheating on me Jjong?”

“No. I got to go Kibum-ah….” Jonghyun says before he hangs up.

“Jonghyun-ah….” Hyun started to say.

“I…. I’ll break up with him…. Just give me a little more time.” Jonghyun says quietly as is he just read Hyun’s mind.

 

Key was clueless that Jonghyun was getting annoyed because of his ‘little’ obsession with infinite’s Woohyun.

 

To be continued…