Final

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

Jonghyun was going to lie to the younger again, but when he saw Key’s facial expression, he couldn’t.

The vocal hung his head before he responded.

“I thought it was for the best….” Jonghyun mumbled.

“What do you mean?” Key questioned.

“Look…. I rarely have any free time. It’s not like we can go out on dates like normal couples…. Also I practically live in the practice room or studio now and we don’t have that much in common. I thought that it would be best if you found someone else.” Jonghyun confesses as he allows a tear slip from his eye.

“Your stupid…. You know that?” Key says, pausing for a brief moment until the older looked at him.

“Why would you even think that Jjong…. It’s scary to know that I was so afraid to lose you. I don’t care if we can’t go on dates and I don’t give a if you don’t have any time for me. I said yes when you asked me to go on a date with you because I love you…. Not because we had the same personalities. Not because we have something alike.” Key says as he looks deeply into Jonghyun’s glassy eyes.

“I don’t know what I could do without you…. You truly care about me…. Take me back and never think about breaking up with me.” Key finishes as he gently places one of his hands on the older's cheek.

“I’m sorry….” Jonghyun starts saying.

When the rapper hears this, he starts to panic.

Jonghyun sees this, he smiles a warm smile as he gently presses his lips on Key’s.

This surprises the diva, but Key soon starts to kiss the older back. Eventually, Air became VERY important to the two so Jonghyun pulled back, leaving Key with a pouting face, upset from the loss of the warm and soft lips on his own. Although when he heard Jonghyun’s next words, his heart fluttered and threw himself on top of the Vocal.

He couldn’t contain his joy when he heard the words that slipped out of Jonghyun’s mouth.

“Sorry that your going to be stuck with me for the rest of your life.”

 

A/N: This story is done!! Hope you enjoyed reading it! Please tell me your thoughts in the comments. No hate please~