Chapter 14

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

“Jonghyun-hyung?” Taemin questions as he looks over at the strong vocal who was smiling at him.

Taemin has a confused look playing on his face while he finishes his food, but even after he finishes, Jonghyun never removed his arm.

When Taemin looks up at Key, the rappers eye was slightly twitching.

“I…. Um….” Taemin starts saying, but he trails off and reaches over and grabs his cup of water off of the table and takes a mouthful before swallowing it.

The maknae then clears his throat and removes Jonghyun’s arm from his shoulder and sees Jonghyun with a questioning face, but Key’s face soon softens.

“Um…. I need to get going.” Taemin says as he reaches up and rubs the back of his neck.

“Go where?” Jonghyun questions.

Taemin notices that the power vocal’s voice slightly wavers indicating that the older was a little nervous or worried, the younger wasn’t really sure.

“I need to go talk to Jongin. He called me earlier and I need to tell him something too so I got to go.” Taemin says as casually as he could and moves slightly to pull out his chair.

“You can just text him or give him a call.” Jonghyun suggests as he puts a hand on the youngers shoulder.

“I’m just going to go meet up with him. You guys should head back to the dorm. I’ll join you later.” Taemin responds as he pushes Jonghyun’s arm off of him.

“Alright then. I’ll pay everything so don’t worry about the bill.” Jonghyun says as he nods slowly and lets Taemin go because he knew that arguing with the younger would be pointless.

Taemin slightly bows to the older two Shinee members before he turned around and walks out of the restaurant.

Once Taemin was outside, he quickly makes his way over to the SM Studio while Key and Jonghyun fell silent after the maknae left.

A while after Taemin left, Key cleared his throat to get the others attention once he made up his mind.

Jonghyun soon looked up with curious eyes as he heard the rapper clear his throat.

“Do you want to head towards Han River, Jjong?” Key asks nervously.

The two of them weren’t really in good terms right now so Key was unsure on how the Dino would react.

Jonghyun hesitated slightly and had a very LONG argument in his head on whether to agree to Key’s proposition before he responded.

 

To be continued….