Chapter 9

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

 

With Key in Shinee’s Dorm….

 

Key was pacing back and forth, unable to stay still. He was nervous, mad and upset on what happened earlier in the morning.

It was noon now and Jonghyun hasn’t texted him or called him like he usually would even if they had a fight. This indicated that the older was being serious when he broke up with the rapper.

Key didn’t know what to do or how to deal with the break up.

Sure he had a couple of breakups before, but he was never this nervous, mad and upset when he was the dumper or the person who got dumped.

The rapper would never had admitted it, but he loved Jonghyun with all his heart.

It was rare to hear Key say the three words (I love you) to the older and maybe that’s what made Jonghyun feel like they were drifting away from each other.

Key would only say the three word that Jonghyun was dying to hear when the older was mad or annoyed with the older.

Maybe, if I tell Jjong how much I love him, he’ll take me back…

Key thought to himself as he sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands while his elbows were on his knees, leaning on them as he let out a long sigh, trying to calm himself down. He knew that he had to do whatever it took to get his boyfriend back.

Key didn’t want to lose his boyfriend…. Not if it was Kim Jonghyun.

 

With Xiumin in Exo’s Practice Room….

 

“Minseok-ge~ why are you always with Baek-ge and Kyungsoo today?” Tao whines as he moves to sit on Xiumin’s lap, giving the older a peck on the lips.

Xiumin lets out a chuckle as he moves slightly to wrap his arms around Tao, pulling him close.

“The Baeksoo couple is only helping me out with something.” Xiumin replies with a smile as he feels Tao’s arms wrap around his waist, burring his face into the crook of the older’s neck.

“What are they helping you with?” Tao asks which comes out muffled into Xiumin's neck.

“Something with Jonghyunie. Why? Are you jealous of them?” Xiumin asks with a smile playing on his lips before he kisses the top of Tao’s head.

Tao doesn’t respond, but he could feel his cheeks getting hot. This causes the younger to burry his face deeper into the older’s neck to hide his face from the older who was letting out a chuckle.

“Minseok-hyung! Do you want to go get coffee with us so that we can talk about certain things?” D.O asks as he walks up to the two Exo-M members who were sitting on the couch.

“Sure.” Xiumin responds with a smile after he looks at Tao who said ‘you can go’ in Chinese, giving the older a smile as he sits up to look at Xiumin.

“Come on hyung!” Baekhyun says as he gives D.O a back hug after he walks up to his boyfriend.

Xiumin gives Tao a quick kiss on the cheek before he lifts the younger up and places him on the couch so that he could get up.

Before the three members could walk away, Xiumin turns around an lets out a chuckle when he sees Tao pouting.

Xiumin leans down and kisses Tao before he smiles and walks out the door with Baekhyun and D.O on either side of him.

Although Xiumin saw the two Exo-K maknaes sitting down next to Tao and trying to convince the older to get bubble tea with them.

“Come on hyung! We have stuff to discus.” Baekhyun says with a smile as he runs off to the elevator.

“Yeah! Stuff about Jonghyun-hyung.” D.O adds on as he pushes Xiumin gently towards the elevator.

Xiumin smiles as he allows D.O to push him into the elevator.

I wonder if Jonghyun woke up yet…

 

With Jonghyun in Shinee’s Practice Room….

 

Jonghyun lets out a low groan as he rubs his puffy eyes. The vocal looks around the room, looking for the Exo member as he stretches his arms before he sits up.

When he can’t find the other vocal, he quickly pulls out his phone in slight panic, but soon relaxes when he reads Xiumin's text, a smile playing on his lips.

XiuXiu - Hey Jonghyun-ah! I needed to go practice so I ditched you, but text me when you wake up. I hope you and Kibumie will be okay…. If you need something, you know exactly where and how to find me!

 

To be continued….