Chapter 17

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

After a long day that was filled with schedules and practices, Exo finally arrived at there dorms late at night, but when the others got ready for bed, Xiumin joined Baekhyun and D.O in their shared room to discus some things.

“What did Kibumie say earlier today?” Xiumin question.

“Apparently Jonghyun-hyung said that he still loved Kibumie-hyung, but when they got into their dorm, Jonghyun-hyung said that he fell in love with someone else.” D.O explained with furrowed eyebrows.

“He must be lying.” Baekhyun mumbles as he looks up at the other two.

“That’s what he thinks too, but apparently Jonghyun-hyung keeps saying that it’s the truth.” D.O adds on.

“Minseok-hyung…. This is really getting out of hand now. Don’t you think that it’s about time that you tell him?” Baekhyun asks the Exo-M member.

“Do you really think that it will help? It’s not like either of them will listen to me.” Xiumin responds as he runs a hand through his hair.

“You’ve got to try hyung. It’s going to be better than just watching.” D.O says in a soft voice.

“Do you really want them to be awkward with each other for more than four months?” Baekhyun questions.

“Alright…. Alright. I’ll go talk to them tomorrow. We don’t really have a busy day anyway.” Xiumin says letting out a chuckle as he stands up.

“Well, I’m going to get going. Goodnight guys…. Oh! And Baekhyun-ah.” Xiumin says as he turns to walk out the door.

“Yeah?” Baekhyun answers.

“Nothing that will make the make up crew cry or throw a fit.” Xiumin says with a wink as he opens the door.

“Same goes to you hyung!” Xiumin hear Baekhyun yell as he walks out of the room.

Xiumin walks with his hands in his pockets out of Exo-K’s dorm, into Exo-M’s dorm and into his room that he shared with Tao.

“Minnie-ge!!” Tao yelled once he saw Xiumin walk through the door before he threw himself at the older.

“Hey TaoTao.” Xiumin says with a smile.

“Tao-yah…” Xiumin says in a gentle voice as he the youngers hair as when they get in bed together.

“Yes Gege?” Tao answers as he lift his head from Xiumin’s chest to look at the older.

“Do you think that I made the right choice when I got back together with you?” Xiumin asks the rapper.

“Yes! Are you seriously asking me that?” Tao questions, panic evident in his voice.

“I was just wondering Tao-yah.” Xiumin responds with a soothing smile.

 

The next day….

 

“Sorry Tao-yah, but I need to talk to Kibumie. I promised that I would meet him for a cup of coffee this morning.” Xiumin says with a warm smile to a whining Tao.

“But Minnie-Ge~ You can’t abandon me and leave me with these two!! They’ll make me drink Bubble Tea until I throw up!” Tao whines as he points to Sehun and Luhan.

“Don’t worry TaoTao. I’ll be back before you know it.” Xiumin says with a smile as he walks out the door and head towards the café that was across the street from the SM building.

“Sorry I’m late Kibum-ah.” Xiumin apologizes with a smile as he sits down in the seat across form the Shinee member.

“Don’t worry hyung. I got here a minute ago.” Key answers with a weak smile.

“You seam like you didn’t sleep at all last night Kibum-ah.” Xiumin points out with a concerned expression.

“I couldn’t get what Jjong said out of my head.” Key responds with a fake smile.

“You don’t really think….” Key starts saying, but gets cut off by the older.

“He was lying.” Xiumin simply states before they order two cups of coffee when a waitress walks to their table.

“How can you be so sure?” Key questions.

“Kibum-ah…. I’m going to let you in on a little secret.” Xiumin responds as he looks down at the table before he looks up at the rapper with a slight sad expression.

“What?”

“I used to be just like Jonghyunie.” Xiumin says.

“What do you mean?” Key questions, raising an eyebrow.

“I used to think that….

 

To be continued….