Chapter 4

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

“Kibum-ah…. Goodnight Bum-ah…” Jonghyun says as he turns around and leaves the room.

Jonghyun decided that he should start distancing himself from the younger for about a week so that it would be easier to break up with the younger. The older decided that it was for the best because he thought that it would be better if Key went out with someone who had more things in common and were the same age. Also Jonghyun was busy with his Radio show ad he practically lived in the dance studio and practice room so he didn’t really have that much time to spend at the dorm anyway. When he was at the dorm, all he would do was sleep, eat, and sometimes cuddle with his boyfriend now and then, but that was it. That was all the time he had. He couldn’t really take out his boyfriend on private dates like he used too so he thought that it may be better for younger to love a different person. At least that person would be able to spare time for Key.

The older sat down in front of the TV before he turned it on and watched it for about an hour or until he was sure that the younger would have fallen asleep before he walked into their room and lied down on his own bed. Once he lied down on his own bed and pulled the covers over himself, he let sleep overcome him.

 

The Next Morning….

 

Jonghyun slowly wakes up as he stretches his arms over his head. The older looks around the room and sees that Key was still sound asleep. Jonghyun decides that he should go to the gym and studio to practice and workout. Even though he’s fit, he still needs to exercise to keep his fit figure. Jonghyun quietly slips out and makes his bed before he swiftly strides over to his closet and opens the door to take out a black empty duffel bag. Once he’s got the bag, he walks over to his bed and places his bag on it before he walks back to his closet. He grabs a pair of boxers and a pair of socks before he put the items into his bag, zips it up and quietly walks out of his room, closing the door behind him.

“You going somewhere hyung?” Minho asks from the couch as he turns the TV off before he gets up.

“Yeah. I was just going to head to the gym and maybe practice.” Jonghyun replies with a smile as he places his bag on the ground and s it. He then walks over to his shoe rack and grabs a pair of grey and black Jordans and puts it in his bag before he walks into the kitchen.

“Do you mind if we join you?” Minho asks as he walks over to the older.

“We?” Jonghyun asks confused as he grabs an apple before he takes a bite.

“Yeah. Taemin and I.” Minho says as he points at Taemin when he walks out of his room that shares with Minho with two bags in his hands.

“Oh. Okay. Sure. Don’t wake Bummie or Jinki-hyung up though. They deserve to get a lot of rest.” Jonghyun says with a smile as he walks into his room again and grabs his iPad and headphones off of the nightstand and slips them into his pocket. He then walks out of the room quietly and closes the door after he makes sure that Key was still asleep.

“Come on. Lets go.” Jonghyun says with a smile while he walks over to his bag and grabs it off of the ground.

Minho and Taemin nod before they walk to the door as they watch Jonghyun slip on a pair of shoes and walk out the door. The two younger males do the same thing and close the door behind them.

As soon as the three members walk out, Key slowly wakes up from the sound of the door closing. Curiously, Key sits up in his bed and rubs the sleep out of his eyes before he looks over to Jonghyun’s bed to see it empty. Surprised, he quickly gets up and walks out of his room and looks around the dorm to find that Onew was the only one that was still at the dorm. So he decided to call Minho and ask him.

Hello?” Minho says as he answers after Key got his phone and called him.

“Minho-ah, are you with Jonghyun-hyung?”

Yeah. I’m here with Minnie too.”

“Oh. I’ll join you then.”

Uh, No! Jonghyun-hyung wanted you and Jinki-hyung to stay at the dorm and rest.”

“Oh…. Okay.”

Yah! Minho-ah! Come on!! Hurry up and change! You can’t exercise with jeans!!! You know that!” Key heard someone yell in the background, but he knew that it was Jonghyun.

“I guess you need to go. Talk to you later then.” Key says as he hangs up.

Key thought that he might as well give Woohyun a call and go shopping with him because he didn’t want to go with Onew, but he needed new clothes anyway (in his opinion). Key sits down on the couch and dials Woohyun’s number.

Bum-ah!” Key hears Woohyun answer happily.

“Hyung-ah. Do you want to go shopping today?”

Sure! Come by my dorm in forty minutes. Manger-hyung can drive us there together.” Woohyun says happily.

“Alright. See you in forty minutes then.” Key says and hears Woohyun yell a quick ‘bye!’ before the line goes dead, indication that Woohyun hung up.

Key turned around to face the clock and it said that it was 8:10am. It took roughly 20 minutes to get to Infinite’s dorm without traffic, but there was always traffic so Key assumed that he should start to get ready and leave in the next ten minutes.

Key quickly sent one of the manger-hyungs a text, asking him if he could drop him off at the Infinite’s Dorm. Once the manger texted him back that he would, Key rushed into the bathroom to take a quick shower and rushed to dry his hair. After six minutes Key threw open the door and ran into his room and pulled out a pair of jeans, a pair of socks, a white dress shirt, a black sweater and a grey long coat before he puts everything on as fast as he could. Once he got his clothes on, he put a couple of rings and grabbed a black beanie before he walked out of his room, remembering to slip his phone and wallet into his pockets as well.

As soon as he got a text from his manger, saying that he was here and he should come down, Key ran to the door, slipped on a pair of black high tops and ran out the door.

 

30 minutes later…

 

After a 30 minute car ride, he arrived in front of Infinite’s dorm. Before he could call the dorm to open the doors for the lobby, his phone started to ring in his pocket.

“Hello?”

Hyung? Where are you?” Taemin asks with a curious tone.

“I’m meeting up with Woohyun. Why?”

Don’t worry about it. I was just wondering because I came back to the dorm to get Jonghyun-hyung a shirt because he can’t walk out shirtless and he spilt vitamin water on the shirt he was wearing earlier. Although when I got to the dorm you weren’t there so I was just wondering.” Taemin explains.

“Oh. Okay then. I have to go.” Key replies and hangs up.

He then calls up to Infinite’s dorm and Woohyun unlocks the door before he walks in and up to Infinite’s dorm.

 

With Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin….

 

“Apparently, Kibum-hyung is meeting with Woohyun-hyung.” Taemin says as soon as he hangs up as he looks over to Jonghyun who was on the bench-press.

“Alright…. Thanks Taemin-ah. I know you don’t like lying to him.” Jonghyun manages out as he lifts and lowers the weights up and down.

“Don’t worry about it hyung.” Taemin responds with a smile.

“Can you guys add me 5 more Kg?” Jonghyun asks as he puts the weights on the bar before he sits up.

“Hyung, your already lifting 50 Kg!” Taemin says.

“I can take it. If I can’t, Minho will help me. Right Minho-ah?” Jonghyun says with a smile as he looks at Taemin and back at Minho.

“Alright hyung. Is something wrong? You never work out this much.” Minho says as he and Taemin put 5 Kg weights on the bar.

“No, I’m fine. I just need to keep my fit figure.” Jonghyun says as he starts lifting and lowering the bar once again.

He had to admit that it was a struggle, but he was able to mange to do it. He just needed to get his mind off of it. He needed to forget.

 

To be continued…