Chapter 6

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

“You don’t think I’ll regret breaking up with Bummie…. Do you Minseok-ah?” Jonghyun asks when Xiumin walks back in and hands him a bottle of a water before he sits back down on the bench-press.

“I don’t know Jonghyun-ah. I’m not you. The decisions up to you. I you think that it’s a good idea and if you think that it’s for the best, who am I to interfere?” Xiumin says with a smile as he sets down the bottle of water on the floor next to the bench-press.

“I just don’t know anymore hyung. I think that it is for the best.” Jonghyun says as he looks down at his feet.

“What do you mean? Can I ask why you want to break up with him? I know that he talks about Woohyun a lot, but you must have another reason.” Xiumin asks in a quiet voice while he looks at the vocalist.

“I’m the radio host of Blue night and I’m getting really busy. Also I practically live here, in this building. Sometimes I don’t even go back to the dorm…. Also we don’t have a lot in common. He’s responsible while I’m a trouble maker. He loves shopping while I don’t. I don’t know Minseok-ah…. Woohyun has a lot of things in common with him. I mean, Taemin called him earlier and he’s out shopping with Woohyun.” Jonghyun replies as he looks up at the Exo member.

“*Sigh* I don’t really know what to say Jonghyun-ah. It seems like you made your decision. As long as you don’t regret it, I’ll support your decision.” Xiumin replies as he gets up from the bench-press while grabbing the bottle of water off of the floor before he walks out of the room, patting Jonghyun’s shoulder on his way out.

“Minseok-hyung! Don’t ditch us! It was great to see you Minho-ah, Taemin-ah. We’ll be going Jonghyun-hyung.” Baekhyun says as the four of them give the older a bow before they run after Xiumin.

“Wait for us Minseok-ge!” Lay and Tao say at the same time as they run out the door.

Sehun and Baekhyun follow the two Chinese members out the door.

 

With Key and Woohyun….

 

“Hey bum-ah! Do you want to had to my dorm after.” Woohyun asks as he looks at the rapper.

“Sure. I have nothing to do anyway.” Key replies with smile.

The two guys shopped and headed to Infinite’s dorm and talked about things and Key hung out with the Infinite members. He hung out with them until it became dark out, but he wasn’t aware of the time until Sungjong pointed out that it was 11pm.

“I guess I should get going.” Key says as he gets up and says his goodbyes before he walks out of the infinite’s dorm and heads for Shinee’s dorm.

When Key walks through the door, he makes sure to stay quiet because it was late and he thought everyone would be sleeping.

“Kibum-ah?” A quiet voice says behind him.

“Jjong. What are you doing up?” Key asks when he sees that it was Jonghyun.

“Where were you?” Jonghyun asks, ignoring the younger’s question.

“Hanging out with Woohyun.” Key replies.

Jonghyun nods before. It was too dark to see Jonghyun’s face expression so the younger didn’t know that Jonghyun had a sad expression.

“Alright. Goodnight Kibum-ah.” Jonghyun says as he walks away into his room.

“Can I sleep with you tonight hyung?” Key asks as he watches the older’s figure retreating from him.

“Go to sleep.” Jonghyun says once more as he walks into their shared room.

Key wanted to ask the older what was wrong, but he knew that Jonghyun might just be exhausted so he just walked to his own bed and fell asleep.

Jonghyun couldn’t really sleep with the thought of Woohyun and Key together in his mind, but he knew better than to stay awake all night so he tired to let sleep over come him.

 

To be continued….