Chapter 8

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

 

With Jonghyun…

 

Jonghyun ran to the SM studio so that people didn’t see his facial expression.

Once Jonghyun got through the doors of SM, he ran up the stairs to go to Shinee’s practice room. On his way there, he ran into Exo’s Luhan, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun and Xiumin. To be more specific, he ran right into Xiumin’s arms.

“Jonghyun-ah?” Xiumin asks surprised while looking down at the guy in his arms before he looks at s.

Baekhyun who had one arm wrapped around D.O’s waist, pulling the younger closer while his other hand was in his pocket looked at Xiumin with a confused expression. D.O who had his arm wrapped around Baekhyun’s shoulder looked at Jonghyun, up to Xiumin, at Baekhyun who was standing next to him and back to Xiumin confused. Sehun who had his hands in his pockets looked at Xiumin and gave him a confused expression and shrugged. Luhan on the other hand had his arms wrapped around Sehun’s waist, giving him a back hug, with his face resting on the younger’s shoulder as he gave Xiumin a smile even though he was confused.

Xiumin gave the other members a confused look, but tightened his grip on the guy in his arms when Jonghyun started to slip down and when he heard soft, quiet sobs coming from Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun?” Xiumin asks quietly as he leans his head down slightly to look at the Shinee member in his arms.

“Sorry.” Jonghyun says quietly as he moves to let the other go while lifts his hand to wipe his eyes.

Baekhyun looks at D.O, Sehun and Luhan before he looks at Xiumin and motions that they were going to practice in their dance studio so the Xiumin knew where to find them before they turned around and left towards Exo’s Practice room.

“Are you here alone?” Xiumin asks as he looks around, seeing if he can see any of the other Shinee members.

Jonghyun just nods as he looks his down at the ground, trying to hide his facial expression.

“Are the others coming soon?” Xiumin asks as he looks at the guy standing in front of him.

“No. Not that I’m aware of. Taemin’s hanging out with Jongin.” Jonghyun starts saying.

“I know. Jongin told me.”

“Jinki’s probably going to stay at the dorm for the whole day. Minho’s has to film something and Kibum….” Jonghyun starts saying, but he trails off after saying his ex-boyfriends name, trying not to let tears escape.

“Hey, let’s go talk about this somewhere else.” Xiumin says as he grabs Jonghyun’s arm before he drags him down the hall and into Shinee’s dance studio.

As soon as the two walked in, Jonghyun let his tears fall freely, as he leaned on the wall before he slid down the it, putting his legs to his chest, his elbows on his knees, putting his face in his hands.

Xiumin sits down next to the Shinee member before he pulls the other closer to him. Jonghyun wraps his arms around the Exo members waist, burying his face in the other vocals chest.

“You broke up with him, didn’t you?” Xiumin asks as he softly pats the others back to try and calm him down.

Jonghyun nods, not moving from his current position.

“Do you regret it?” Xiumin asks in a soft voice while looking at their reflection through the mirror.

Shinee’s Dino shook his head, indicating no before he opened his mouth to say something.

“It’s for the best.” Jonghyun says quietly once he calmed down a bit.

Xiumin slowly nods in understanding.

The room was silent, but the silence was soon broken when Jonghyun’s phone started ringing in his pocket. Jonghyun wasn’t really in the mood to answer his phone or move from his current position. Xiumin didn’t say anything, but right after Jonghyun’s phone stopped ringing Xiumin’s phone started ringing.

Xiumin was about to move and get up, but stopped his movements when he felt Jonghyun tighten his arms.

“Don’t go.” Jonghyun says quietly.

Xiumin stops trying to get up and reaches into his pocket to take out his phone. When he gets his phone out of his pocket he checks the caller ID which says, Kungfu Panda TaoTao.

“What is it Tao-ah?” Xiumin asks in a quiet voice.

Where are you?” Tao asks in Chinese.

“I’m with Jonghyun.” Xiumin replies.

Okay. Baek-hyung wanted to talk to you. Stealing my boyfriend from me…” Tao mumbles in Chinese.

Minseok-hyung!” Baekhyun says from the other line happily.

“Hm?” Xiumin hums in response.

Are you still with Jonghyun-hyung?” Baekhyun asks from the other line.

“Yeah.” Xiumin replies.

Is it about Kibum-hyung?” A different voice asks from the other line.

“Yeah.”

Why don’t you help him out? You know… You should tell him about the situation you and Tao went through. You two basically went through the same thing.” The lower voice says.

“It’s best if they get through it on their own. It’s not really something I can help with.” Xiumin replies, looking down at Jonghyun who seemed to have cried himself to sleep.

Are you coming to practice with us soon?” Baekhyun asks.

“Yeah. Tell Kyungsoo that we can talk more later.” Xiumin replies.

Okay. See you soon then.” Baekhyun says from the other line.

Alright then. We can talk later hyung.” D.O says from beside Baekhyun before Xiumin hangs up.

Xiumin then slips his phone into his pocket before he turns to Jonghyun who was sleeping in his arms.

The Exo member gently loosens the others grip around his waist, trying his best not to wake the other up. Xiumin then wraps an arm around the others waist and his other arm under Jonghyun’s legs before he lifts the Shinee member up, walks over to the couch and gently places him down. Right before Xiumin left, he sent a text to Jonghyun that the other could call him whenever the other vocal needed him.

When Xiumin walked into Exo’s dance studio to find the other members practicing.

“Why don’t you just tell him?” D.O asks as he walks up to Xiumin after the song ended

“It’s better if they get through it on their own….”

 

To be continued…