Chapter 15

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

“Yeah. Sure. Let’s go.” Jonghyun says with a smile as he stands up.

Key smiles as he watches Jonghyun walk towards the counter while pulling out his wallet to pay the bill.

After the power vocal pays the bill, they walk out of the restaurant together and head towards Han River.

For a brief moment Jonghyun forgot what happened between them, but when he remembered, he sighed before he looked over at the rapper who was standing next to him who was watching the sky.

Jonghyun smiled sadly as he slipped his hands into his pocket as he tried to convince himself he did the right thing. Looking ahead of him at the river which was shimmering slightly from the light, Jonghyun was letting his thoughts go on autopilot.

Key looked over at Jonghyun and admired Jonghyun’s side view and his sharp jaw line.

“Um…. Hyung?” Key speaks as he looks down slightly.

“Hm?” Jonghyun responds, not removing his attention from the view in front of him.

“Why did you end it with me? Is it something I did?” Key asks as he turns his entire body to look at the older.

“I really don’t want it to end here Jjong. We can fix this so tell me what I did.” Key continues when Jonghyun doesn’t say anything.

“It’s not you Kibum-ah….” Jonghyun says after a moment of silence as he looks down slightly before he looks back up to the spot he was looking at.

“What?” Key asks in a quiet voice with wide eyes.

“I said it’s not you.” Jonghyun repeats.

“It’s me….” Jonghyun says as he finally looks at the younger.

 

With Taemin….

 

“JONGIN-AH!!!!!!” Taemin yells as soon as the song ended for their dance practice.

The Shinee’s Maknae was standing outside the door and was waiting until the song ended before he bust through the doors.

All the Exo members turned to face the Shinee member when they heard the voice, slightly startled.

“Hey Taemin-ah.” Kai says with a smile, walking towards his friend while the other members move to do their own things.

“I swear those two hyungs are going to kill each other!” Taemin whines as he grabs on Kai’s arm when the Exo member reaches him.

“Why?” Kai asks as he pulls his arm away from Taemin’s grasp while taking a glance at his boyfriend, Chanyeol, who had a smirk playing on his lips as he turned to talk to Baekhyun and Chen.

“Kibum-hyung looks at Jonghyun-hyung like he wants to kill him sometimes while other times Jonghyun-hyung looks at Kibum-hyung like that sometimes.” Taemin says with worry filled eyes.

“Do you know what happened between them?” Kai asks.

“No…. I have no idea.” Taemin responds.

Kai was about to say something, but he could see Baekhyun, D.O and Xiumin look at each other with worry filled looks.

“I really hope that it’s nothing Taemin-ah.”

“Yeah… Same here…”

 

To be continued…