Chapter 10

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

Jonghyun drops his phone on the couch before he gets up and looks at himself in the mirror.

The Dino decided to go back to the dorm. It was already 4pm and Onew would have started to wonder where he was, but before he went back to the dorm, he was going to visit Exo’s Practice room to see if he could find Taemin.

The vocal grabbed his phone off the couch and slipped it into his pocket, turned off the lights and walked out of the room before he walked down the hall to the very last room.

The room was the largest practice room there was in SM entertainment that was being used by Exo. Exo had three Practice rooms, like Super Junior. One Practice room was designated to Exo-M, another practice room was designated to Exo-K and the last practice room was for their entire Group.

Super Junior had the same things, but the practice room that was designated to their entire group was slightly smaller compared to Exo’s, but barely, anyone could notice the size difference.

Once Jonghyun reached the practice room, he knocked and opened the door to find Exo practicing for their upcoming concert.

“Jonghyun?” Luhan asks as he turns around when he sees the older through the reflection of the mirror.

“Hey Luhan.” Jonghyun greets the Chinese man.

“Hun-ah! Can you pause the music?” Luhan asks as he calls over to the maknae.

“Sure Lu-ge.” Sehun responds with a smile as he walks over to the computer and stereo.

“Let’s take a half an hour break or a break until Minseok-hyung, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo get back.” Suho says as he sits down on the couch, breathless after Sehun turns off the music.

“What do you need Jonghyun-ah?” Luhan asks, returning his attention back to Jonghyun after he watches Kris sit down beside his boyfriend and pull him towards his chest.

“I was wondering if Taemin was still with Jongin?” Jonghyun says as he looks at Luhan who wrapped an arm around Sehun who walked up to him.

“Jongin? Chanyeol-hyung probably knows.” Sehun says as he turns his attention towards the Giant who was drinking water.

“Channie-hyung!” Sehun calls over to Chanyeol who walks up to him with a smile.

“What is it maknae?” Chanyeol asks in a low voice, smiling at the younger.

“Where’s your boyfriend?” Sehun asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

“Jongin? He’s with Taemin at the Gym probably… Why?” Chanyeol asks with a confused look.

“I was just going to head back to the dorm with Taemin. Maybe grab dinner on the way.” Jonghyun says as he slips his hands in his pockets.

“Oh. Do you want to come with me to go find them, hyung?” Chanyeol asks as he grabs the older’s arm.

“Sure.” Jonghyun responds as he walks towards the door with Chanyeol.

“Bye hyung!” Sehun and Chen call from the couch.

“Bye Jonghyun-ge!” Tao says as he sits down on the floor.

“Bye Jonghyun!” Lay calls from the couch, beside Chen.

“Bye Jonghyun-ah.” Kris and Suho says.

“Bye guys.” Jonghyun responds as he walks out the door.

“So where are they?” Jonghyun asks Chanyeol as he watches the taller close the door.

“Well, they’re probably at the gym. Although they came to visit us earlier, before Minseok-hyung, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun left.” Chanyeol responds, walking towards the elevator, Jonghyun close behind him.

“Where did they go?” Jonghyun asks, walking into the elevator.

“They went down to the Café, downstairs.” Chanyeol responds, not telling him that they were going to discus things about him.

 

With Xiumin, D.O and Baekhyun at the Café…

 

“We talked about this already…. I’m not going to tell Jonghyun because it’s better if they figure it out on their own.” Xiumin says as he lets out a sigh, taking a sip of his coffee.

“It might help them out hyung. I mean….” Baekhyun starts saying, but trails off before looking over to the doe eyed boyfriend sitting next to him.

“It did take you guys four and a half months to get back together, just because of a little problem.” D.O continues.

“Knowing Jonghyun and Kibum…. They wont take as long as we did.”

“How do you know?” Baekhyun questions, watching Xiumin place his cup down on the table.

“I just know.” Xiumin replies with a smile playing on his lips.

D.O and Baekhyun glance at each other before they look back at Xiumin with a confused expression.

 

Back with Chanyeol and Jonghyun….

 

“Yah! Kim Jongin!” Chanyeol yells, once he sees Jongin and Taemin having a pull up contest inside the gym.

“Hey hyung!” Kai responds as he pulls himself up, he watches Jonghyun and Chanyeol walk up to them.

“Hey Chanyeol-hyung! Hey Jonghyun-hyung!” Taemin manages out between breaths as he pulls himself up.

“Hey Jonghyun-hyung!” Kai says with a smile, letting go of the bar.

“Hey Jongin-ah. Hey Taemin-ah.” Chanyeol and Jonghyun say in unison.

“Taemin-ah. Do you want to grab dinner with me before we head back to the dorm?” Jonghyun asks, walking over to Taemin and steadying him when the younger lets go of the bar.

“Sure.” Taemin responds with a smile.

“I’ll talk to you later then Taemin-ah?” Kai asks with a smile.

“Okay! Bye Jongin-ah! Bye Chanyeol-hyung!” Taemin says with a smile as he walks out with Jonghyun.

“Is something going to with Jonghyun-hyung.” Kai asks the taller.

Chanyeol just smiles and leans down to kiss his boyfriend before bringing him back to Exo’s practice room.

 

With Jonghyun and Taemin….

 

After the two vocals walked out of the gym, their arms linked together.

“You okay hyung? You seem a little down.” Taemin points out.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry about it.” Jonghyun replies.

The two vocals made their way out of the building, but before they walked out, they were met faced to face with a sad and pissed of looking Key.

“Kibum-ah….

 

To be continued…