Chapter 16

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

 

With Key and Jonghyun….

 

“W-W-What?” Key stutters.

“I said that it isn’t your fault…. It’s mine.” Jonghyun repeats.

“What do you mean?” Key questions, his eyebrows furrowing.

“Don’t worry about it Kibum-ah.” Jonghyun responds, letting out a sigh while he turned his attention to the river once again.

“How can I not worry Jjong? You broke up with me without giving me a reason. Do you not love me anymore?” Key asks in a quiet voice, trying to hold back his tears because they were in public.

“No…. I still love you…. More than you can imagine.” Jonghyun replies in a barely audible voice.

“Then why?” Key questions after a while of silence, his eyes being hooded by his bangs.

“What?” Jonghyun questions as he turns his attention to the rapper who was standing next to him.

“Why did you break up with me?” Key questions, his eyes full of tears as he turns to face the vocal.

“I…. I….” Jonghyun tries to say something, but he ends up letting out a long sigh.

“Let’s head back Kibum-ah.” Jonghyun says, changing the subject as he turns to walk away from where they were standing.

“No. I’m not going to let you walk away without telling me your reason Jjong.” Key says as he turns around quickly and grabs onto Jonghyun’s arm, yanking the older towards him.

“You don’t need to know my reason. You wont understand anyway.” Jonghyun replies while pulling his arm out of Key’s grasp.

“Yes I will so tell me.” Key says as he chases after Jonghyun who was jogging in the direction of where their manger was waiting.
“Forget that I said anything Kibum-ah…. It’s for your own good.” Jonghyun replies as he stops jogging for a brief moment so that he could respond before he starts running.

“Jjong!! Jonghyun-hyung!!!” Key yells as he starts to pick up his pace and run after the older with tear filled eyes.

Jonghyun just ignores the younger with tear filled eyes as he keeps running. The vocal knew that Key wouldn’t say anything about the situation that they were in if they were near there their manager.

When Jonghyun reached the destination, to his relief, their van and manger was there parked waiting for them.

With a smile hiding relief, pain and sadness, Jonghyun opened the door to the van and slid into his spot which was the middle row on the left side while greeting their manager.

Not too long after Jonghyun got in the van, Key arrived with a both upset and annoyed expression playing on his face.

Even though the rapper was annoyed at Jonghyun, he hid his feelings and emotions behind a smile as he opened the van and got in his seat which was also the middle row, but on the right side as he greeted their manger.

It was a very awkward car ride to Shinee’s dorm and their manger even asked if something happened between them, but both of them lied that nothing happened and that everything was perfectly fine when both of them knew that it wasn’t.

When they reached their dorm, Jonghyun was the first to get out of the van.

“Thanks for picking us up hyung.” Jonghyun said with a smile as he yanked open the van door. jumped out of the van and slid close the door before he bolted to the building.

“Thanks hyung!” Key said as he also yanked open the door, jumped out of the van and slid close the door before chasing after Jonghyun.

Their manger watched the two members disappear into the building with a worried expression before he drove away to the SM Entertainment building.

After Shinee’s manger parked and walked into the building, he ran into the Exo Members he assumed, were probably headed to their next schedule because they were walking out of the building.

The members all greeted him with a smile as they were passing him, but Xiumin and Luhan stopped to talk to him briefly.

“Hyung you look troubled.” Xiumin points out with a confused expression while Luhan on the other hand, said something in mandarin to Lay and Kris who were passing them before returning his attention to Shinee’s manger.

“It’s just Jonghyun and Kibum. They said that they’re fine, but it feels like they’re lying to me.” The manger says as he scratches his nape.

“It’s probably nothing hyung. Maybe they’re just tired.” Luhan suggests as he takes a glance Xiumin who seemed to have a worried expression.

“I hope so.”

“Well, we need to get going before Yifan gets mad at us.” Xiumin says with a smile as he gives a slight bow before he turns around and runs out of the building and into Exo-M’s van and into his seat which was in the middle row on the right left side (just like Jonghyun’s seat in Shinee’s van).

“Hope they’re okay hyung. Sorry, but I need to get going.” Luhan says as he bows slightly before he runs after Xiumin and jumps into their van and sits in his seat in the middle row on the right side (just like Key’s seat).

“You know something don’t you Minseok-ah.” Luhan says in a quiet voice as he looks at Xiumin who was staring out the window.

“Yeah.” Xiumin responds as he looks at Luhan with a worried expression.

“Should I be worried?” Luhan questions.

“No.” Xiumin responds simply with a smile.

Luhan nods before he turns in his seat slightly to talk to Lay who was sitting behind Xiumin’s seat.

Suddenly, Xiumin’s phone started ringing in his pocket so he pulled it out and saw that it was from Baekhyun.

“What’s up Baekhyun-ah?” Xiumin answers.

Kyungsoo just got a call from Kibum-hyung and he seems really upset. Are you sure that you don’t want to tell him?” Baekhyun questions from the other line.

“I don’t know anymore Baek…. Let’s talk about this later.” Xiumin says before he hears Baekhyun agree before he hangs up and slips his phone back into his pocket.

Xiumin stares out the window again in deep thought which concerns the Exo-M members slightly, but they let it slide before going back to what they were doing.

 

To be continued….