Chapter 5

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

“Jonghyun-ah?” A voice calls from the entrance for the room.

When all the guys turn their attention to the entrance to see the oldest member from the hottest boy band, Exo.

“Minseok-hyung!” Taemin and Minho say with a smile on their faces as they face the older.

“Minseok-ah! Your back from China!” Jonghyun says with a smile as he puts the weights on the resting bar before he strides over and gives his friend a tight hug.

“Yeah I am! I see you’ve been lifting weights.” Xiumin says as he walks to the bench press to see the amount of weights.

“Hey! Are you guys going to walk in here by yourselves or do I need to carry you in here!?” Xiumin yells behind his shoulder towards the door.

This causes the three Shinee members to look at the door also to see Exo’s Baekhyun, Lay, Tao and Sehun walk in.

“Sorry hyung! Sehun over here wouldn’t hurry up” Baekhyun explains as he points to the maknae who walked through the door.

“Baekhyun-ah! Tao-ah! Sehun-ah! Yixing-ah!” Minho and Jonghyun says with a smile as they walk over to the four guys and pull them into a group hug while Xiumin smiled as he sat down on the bench-press.

“Sehun-ah! Baek-hyung! Tao-hyung! Yixing-hyung!” Taemin says as he joins the rest, joining in on the group hug.

“Hey!” The Exo member all say at the same time.

“Hey! Don’t strangle my members! I need them! Actually, I need Tao and Lay.” Xiumin yells as he lets out a chuckle when he sees their reaction.

“What are you doing here Minseok-ah?” Jonghyun asks as he walks over to the oldest member of Exo.

“Just wanted to exercise. The fans are always asking if I have abs so that’s what I’m working on.” Xiumin says with a smile.

“If you don’t have abs…. What do you call these?” Jonghyun asks as he lifts up Xiumin’s tank top while pointing at his stomach.

Xiumin slaps his hand away as he pulls down his tank top before he walks over to the other guys to whisper something into their ears.

“Lay-ah…. Keep Minho, Taemin, Baekhyun and Sehun busy so I can talk to Jonghyunie about certain things.

Lay nods before he pushes the others out the door while Xiumin walks over to Jonghyun who was about to lie down on the bench-press.

“Move aside Kim Jonghyun.” Xiumin says as he pushes Jonghyun out of the way while he lies down on the machine.

“You sure you can lift 60 kg hyung?” Jonghyun asks as he looks at the man who was lying down.

“Don’t underestimate me Jonghyun-ah.” Xiumin says with a smirk.

“How’s it going with Kibum?” Xiumin asks after a couple of minutes.

“What do you mean?” Jonghyun asks as he acts stupid about the situation.

“You know what I’m talking about…. I heard from Minho. That’s why I’m here….” Xiumin says as he lets out a deep breath as he lifts up the weights again.

“Don’t worry about it Minseok-ah. We’re fine….”

“Look…. I heard that he’s talking about Woohyun a lot lately, but you have to understand him a little. Take Luhan for an example. Luhan wont shut up about Sehun when we get back to Korea. Kibum probably missed talking to Woohyun. That’s all Jonghyun-ah. Don’t worry too much.” Xiumin says as he places the weights on the resting bar before sitting up.

“I get that…. You just don’t understand. You don’t know how much he talks about Woohyun. It’s better if he goes out with him because I host my own radio show and I’m really busy. I barely have any time for him. Also I don’t really have that many things in common with him. I don’t know Minseok-ah…” Jonghyun says as he looks down at his lap.

“If that’s what you really want to do and if that’s what you really think that should be done…. The decision’s up to you, Jonghyun-ah. Just make sure you don’t regret it.” Xiumin says with a smile as he gets up to pat Jonghyun’s shoulder before he walks out of the room to get a bottle of water.

Although while he was gone, Jonghyun thought deeply about what Xiumin said. Make a decision that he won’t regret.

I’m not going to regret it… Will I?

 

To be continued…