Chapter 1

I Love You And Only You

No One’s POV:

Jonghyun and Key were sitting on the couch in their dorm while watching TV.

Key had his head on Jonghyun’s lap while Jonghyun was playing with his boyfriends hair.

“Hey look!! It’s our performance on Music Bank!” Key says with a smile as he points towards the TV which was showing ToHeart’s performance.

Jonghyun was happy for Key and it wasn’t that he hated Woohyun, but he really got annoyed with Key on how he acted when Woohyun was around or when someone or when he was talking about him.

“Oh look! Don’t you think that Woohyun looks so cute like that?! He has such a nice singing voice!” Key started saying which only proved Jonghyun’s point.

Okay…. Jonghyun admits that Woohyun has a nice singing voice, but did his boyfriend REALLY need to say that he was cute? Right in front of his own BOYFRIEND?

“I mean, he is handsome, but when he’s wearing that it makes him look so cute! Who knew I was friends with such a hot friend? Oh my god!! He looks so perfect! I mean he’s always perfect. Did you know that Woohyun has abs Jjong?”

Then why don’t you go out with him then if he’s so perfect…. Jonghyun thinks inside his head.

Hey Jjong… You okay?” Key asks when he finds Jonghyun spacing out.

“Hm? Oh…. I’m fine. I was just thinking about something. Don’t worry about it Bummie.” Jonghyun says with a smile, trying to hide his annoyance.

The thing was…. Jonghyun heard Key talk about Woohyun this way since ToHeart was released.

“What are you thinking about?” Key questions his boyfriend.

“Oh…. How good your song is.” Jonghyun lies to Key.

Key could tell that Jonghyun was lying, but before he could say anything, Jonghyun’s phone rang which caused Jonghyun to get up and grab his phone off of the counter.

“Hello?” Jonghyun said as he answered his phone.

Yah! Jonghyun-ah!” Jonghyun heard the person on the other line say.

“Jonghyun?” Jonghyun says, guessing that it was CN Blue’s Jonghyun.

Yeah it’s me…. Don’t you check your caller ID?”

Shut up…. Why did you call me?” Jonghyun asks as he glances over at Key who was too busy watching his and Woohyun's performance.

“Um… How’s Kibum? How are you?”

“What do you mean?”

I mean…. Is he still talking about Woohyun?”

“Yeah…. Its okay though…. Woohyun’s his friend.” Jonghyun tries to explain.

I mean…. *Sigh* You did tell me that Kibum would always talk about Woohyun and explain how great he is and how perfect he is…. Are you sure your okay?”

“Don’t worry about it…. I’ll be okay Jonghyun-ah….”

Are you sure? You know what…. Do you want to meet up with me for coffee? We can talk about this if you want….”

“I…. Uh…. Um….” Jonghyun wasn’t sure if he should talk about his boyfriend behind his back.

Jonghyun looks back at Key who was busy replaying and re-watching Woohyun and his performance.

Jonghyun…. Come on…. Lets meet up now. We can meet up at the café that we used to go to.”

“Yeah…. Okay. I’ll see you there in 10 minutes.” Jonghyun says before he hangs up and puts his phone back on the counter.

He then walks into his room and changes before he walks back to see Key with the TV off and his arms crossed, staring at him.

“What?” Jonghyun says as he reaches around Key so that he could grab his phone, but Key grabbed his arm.

“Where are you going?” Key asks as he lets Jonghyun’s arm go before he crosses his arms again over his chest.

“I’m going to get Coffee then maybe head to the gym.” Jonghyun says as he turns around to leave, but when he feels a hand grab his arm he stopped and turned around.

“Who were you talking to?”

“A friend. Don’t worry about it.” Jonghyun says as he pulls away from Key’s grip before he walks over to his wallet and grabs it off of the counter and puts it in his back pocket.

“Who were you talking to?” Key says more sternly.

“A friend. I got to go Bummie.” Jonghyun says as he makes his way towards the door.

“Tell me hyung. Who were you talking to?” Key says again as he follows Jonghyun to the door.

“I got to go Bummie.” Jonghyun says as he slips on a pair of black and blue Jordans.

“Jjong…. Are you mad at me?” Key asks him, looking down.

“No…. I just need to get going, it’s nothing personal. I’ll be back before you know it.” Jonghyun says as he kisses Key’s check before he grabs his stuff and walks out the door.

“He is so mad at me…” Key whispers to himself.

 

To be continued…