Chapter 13 : Not ordinary

My Enemy, My Lover

The night passes faster than they imagined. They didn't bother about spending the night lying on the grass. It is the person that matters. "Time to get up, Oppa" she kissed him awake. "We have got to get back to our tents by now. You won't want the whole world to know about this" she laughed. "Does it have to be this fast?" he grumbled, but not forgetting to reply her kisses. "Ka-ja.." she pulled him up and both went back to their own tents, and laid down like they were there the whole time. The girls were fine, they were deep in sleep and no-one notices Ji Hyo is creeping in.

Meanwhile Gary, woke Dong Jun up when he the tent. He panicked awhile, then created lies with his straight face. "Ah, mianhae for the noise. Hyung went to the washroom" he smiled, breaking out with cold sweat. "Hyung, you went there for 6 hours?" he burst out laughing, showing Gary that he actually knew how long has he been out of the tent. "Yah, Dong Jun.." Gary just didn't know how to reply. "Hyung, I know" he smiled, and put his finger on his lips, showing a sign that he will not reveal anything. "But Hyung, you know this can't hide for long right. It is too obvious at times" he sat up from the sleeping bag brushing his hair. Gary knew they are free to talk. Cameras are placed in the tent but are usually off when they are asleep. They need privacy like other people does too.

"I know..but.." Gary wanted to continue, when he heard footsteps from the tent opposite. It must be one of the PD's waking up, preparing to wake everyone up too. "Let's just pretend that we're sleeping and, remember this is a secret" he quickly jumped into his sleeping bag and messed up his hair just to look like he just got up. He knew Dong Jun is reliable enough.

**

"Both of you don't have anything to say?" Jong Kook stare at them. The members are all together for dinner after a continuous filming for two days. "Who? Me? and Ji Hyo?" Gary acted to be blur but somehow failed. "Yah, both of you should just be honest" Jae Suk hinted directly to Gary and Ji Hyo again. They understood him. "You all found out?" she avoided all of their eye contact, and shifted her glance towards Gary. "You can hide it from everybody, but not us. We can see it all through" Suk Jin hit on Gary's shoulder. Both of them stared at each other, and gave them all the most awkward smile. "Hyung!!!!" Haha immediately jump towards Gary and congratulate him by giving him a head lock. "I still can't believe that this actually happened.." Kwang Soo acted like he was going to cry fanning himself with both his hands. "Everyday couple yah!" Suk Jin clapped his hand in joy, looking exactly like both their father. The meal was all about asking them when ir started and all with their love story. Halfway through, when Ji Hyo was all excited to continue her happy relationship, Gary excused himself for a smoke outside. Smoking while looking around the chilly night, he heard footsteps behind him.

   "Gary yah.." he got a pat on his shoulder. "Ah ye, Jae Suk hyung.." he saw Jae Suk stood there smiling, while the rest still sitting in the closed restaurant joking about. "Ah..it's nothing, I came out for a small talk" his sentence sounded like there's deeper meaning within. "Hyung, you can just be straight forward. It's only us here" he politely turn his body facing Jae Suk. "Just..I didn't know this relationship will happen this fast and Gary yah, you should really be concern about many aspects, not just love, without caring the outside world" Jae Suk pointed out his opinion. "Hyung, I don't get it. What's so wrong of us being together..You were still supporting me before I was able to confess my love to Ji Hyo" he kind of got annoyed. "It is not wrong of course, but don't you think it came too fast. Do you think Ji Hyo's company will accept this? Do they know about it? You should know how strict her company is right? Gary, you don't have a proper rule to follow but Ji Hyo is different. She might get hurt if this thing isn't going accordingly to the right procedure" he continued, letting Gary understand what he meant earlier.

"Hyung, I don't think this happens too fast. I've been loving her since long ago and just recently, I am strong enough to get back to her again. I know what am I doing, right or wrong. No matter what, I will not let Ji Hyo go easily again. Even Ji Hyo' boyfriend, her company's CEO supported us, why not you Hyung?" Gary was getting burned up. "Gary yah, don't misunderstand. I've been in your position before and this is why I need to let you know. We are public figures, and in everything we do, people are watching, expecting, and some even waiting to see how 'good' you can get. Until you're very sure of this relationship, you should just keep it low. I'm just worried that both of you will get affected by people around. You should know Hyung will never oppose my two favourite dongsaeng's relationship right?" he smiled in guilt. Jae Suk didn't meant that they should not be together afterall. "Hyung, I didn't meant to get so angr earlier. I guess there's still much I need to understand..." Gary took his last puff of cigarette and threw it in the rubbish bin. "Let's continue the celebration inside, and remember what I told you.." Jae Suk patted his shoulder. 

**

        "Why the gloomy face?" Ji Hyo lied on Gary's chest, decided to spend the night at his place. "Nothing.." he stretched out his arms to embrace her tightly. "What did Jae Suk Oppa said earlier? You were acting different after that.." Ji Hyo reached her hand to his face and gently cupped him. "Just men's talk.." he laughed. "Hey... " she climbed on top of him and stared into his eyes. "You should be honest...I know when you're worried over something" Ji Hyo press gently pulled his hair, showing the gentler side of her. "Jae Suk hyung...he was saying that we will get hurt if things are not settled properly. I am not so sure of what he meant either..." he can never hide any truth against Ji Hyo. She knows him even better than his mother does at times.

         "He must've meant that our relationship is dangerous..." she sighed. "Dangerous? I don't get it.." blur Gary still stuck in his own mind. "As in...we're both public figure. What makes it harder is that not all people are supporters. We tend to get criticized publicly, or even many sorts of disturbance that made us feel insecure. Jae Suk Oppa must've meant that we should really keep our relationship firm before we announce it to the world. Or else, these little things might influence us from staying together.." Ji Hyo clearly explained what she understands. "Why so complicated when It can be as easy as love.." Gary who enjoys simple life sighs. "You know we're different from normal.." she hugged him around his neck. "But..don't worry about this anymore Oppa. We will work hard together, since we've come this far" he felt her sincerity. "I just love you from being you.." Gary confess is unclear statement. "Your sentences are always more than unique.." he felt her smiling while speaking. "Isn't this the Kang Gary that you love?" he rolled her over to be on top of her, locking her with his left and right hand. 

"Not today Mr.Kang..I need some rest" she pinched him hard this time and pushed him away laughing. "Ai, stress!" 

 

**

Author's Note : WOWW. VERY long since my last update. I didn't forget this story, I just really didn't have time to complete one chapter :( Uni life isn't easy I guess, I even skipped certain episodes of Running Man(which I never did before this).Anyway, when it comes to working hard in studies, I guess i'llhave to give up my hobby sometimes right? Anyway, a short update here