Watch It Flow

The Parenting Game

As the sun rose and shined into the window Key immediately got up and grabbed Mari that was laying down in a laundry basket full of pillows. Key hoped that she got some sleep.

“It’s time to go shopping!” Key said as he grabbed the car seat and the pink bag key had found in the closet the day before. Mari was smiling like the happy baby Key had always wanted.Jonghyun had awoken with his hair in a mess but a hot one.

“We are going to go shopping” Key demanded as he putting the diapers in the bag.Key had always kept a pack of diapers just in case, Jonghyun always made fun of him but guess who’s laughing now. Jonghyun yawned, then got up and kissed key on the cheek.

“Yes, key” Jonghyun obeyed, then walked the dresser and pulled out a hair brush and started to brush. Key smiled and handed Jonghyun a pair of clothes. Jonghyun gave Key a weary smile and went into the bathroom.Key sighed then held Mari up.

“Hi Mari” Key said in his extremely adorable baby voice that Mari seemed to love.Key carried Mari all the way down the hall to Taemin and Minho’s room.Key heard a crying baby and a frustrated taemin.

“Why won’t you just stop crying!” Taemin screamed.Key knocked on the door, then grabbed a diaper out of his bag. Key saw a topless taemin covered in sweat.

“What have you been doing in here?” Key said while peeking behind taemin. The baby continued to cry.

“Here,have a diaper” Key said while handing Taemin the pink diaper. Taemin looked down at the diaper.

“You know this is pink and we have a boy, right” Taemin said while letting him into his room.

“If you want him to stop crying, you’ll it up.”  Key said while walking into the room and laying Mari on the bed.Key looked around the room.

“Trying to find Minho?” taemin asked while focusing on changing the baby.Key went over to the bed and tickled Mari’s  nose.

“Yea, where is he?”  key asked as he continued to play with his daughter.Taemin smiled at the baby boy that was all clean now.Taemin pointed at the window.

“He’s outside?” Key said while simultaneously blinking. Taemin nodded as he held Kai.

“I can watch Mari, if you want to go see Minho.” Taemin said while smiling sweetly at the children.Key nodded, then went outside to find Minho.As soon as he opened the front door he saw Minho sitting down on the  front porch.Key heard sobbing.

“Minho?What’s wrong” Key said while sitting next to Minho.Minho normally never cried; the only time Minho has cried was when Taemin got very sick and had to stay in the hospital, and even then they were nothing like these; these tears were simultaneously running down his face.

“I’m okay” Minho said as he wiped his tears.Key smiled.

“No you're not” Key said as he put an arm around Minho’s shoulders. Minho had his head down, probably determining if he should tell key.

“I’m scared, don’t judge!” Minho whispered as he turned his head to the left. Key was shocked. Minho was never scared and I mean  never!

“Minho, there is nothing to be afraid of! It is just a baby” Key said with a slight yell. Minho jerked Key of his arm.

“I AM SCARED! NO REASON TO YELL!” Minho screamed as he turned away from Key. No one knew ,but,  taemin and Jonghyun were standing there, a baby for each one.The reason key yelled because when you're scared you want to leave, and as rude as this sounds taemin would most likely end up killing himself or the baby.

“What are you so afraid of! All it can do is tear you and taemin apart!” Key said as he got in Minho’s face.Key would regret that decision soon as he saw Minho’s fist coming towards his face.Minho just couldn’t stop, He kept kicking him as taemin cried his eyes out softly.Jonghyun put the kids on the ground and ran after Minho.

“Don’t ever say that! Me and taemin will never be apart!” Minho’s comment was pointless for Key was already knocked out. Blood was rushing down from all different places. Jonhyun got Minho to stop, but, only because Minho was too weak to even think about another attack. Taemin was sitting in the door frame with his knees pressed against his chest and his hands wrapped around them. Taemin’s pants were soaking wet with tears. Jonghyun decided it was a good idea to take key to a hospital just in case.

 

                                                                                                IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AT THE HOSPITAL READ THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN ITS OUT! AND WHEN CAN THEY JUST GO SHOPPING FOR THE BABY!?!?!?!