Shopping

The Parenting Game

"Key baby!" Jonghyun yelled as he bounced on the bed.key woke up in frustration.
"Jonghyun! what are you doing! " key said while tugging at jonghyuns foot.jonghyun sat down.
"Taking SHINee baby shopping" he said as he pulled key up.key suddenly lit up.
"Oh yea!" Key said as he quickly got up. Mean while in taemin and minho's room.
"C'mon minho! Get up!" Taemin said while gently hitting him.taemin sighed then started shaking him violently.
"Get up!" Taemin screamed as he waited for minho to awake.suddenly minho pulled taemin on top of him.
"Yah!!!" Taemin shrieked in fear.Minho  chuckled and smiled.
"Did I scare ya?" Minho said as he let taemin off of him.
"No, I just shrieked because I wanted to wake you up." Taemin lied strait through his teeth.Minho rolled his eyes.
"I'm gonna get dressed." Taemin said as he grabbed his clothes and went in the bathroom.
"Wait! Can I change with you?!" Minho yelled.
"No! You ert!" Taemin said as he shut the door.
"But I'm your boyfriend!" Minho yelled.you could barley hear it but Taemin scowled.
"Can't blame a guy for trying" he whispered to himself.With that Minho got dressed and grabbed Kai.Kai giggled happily and tugged on minho's hair.
"Ow, you silly!" He said as he kissed Kai's head.Minho walked in to the living room and saw jonghyun sitting on the couch. And Key standing by the door while holding Mari. 
"Oh good lets go!" Key said while pulling taemin to the car. Jonghyun shrugged and followed out to the car.30 minutes later they arrive at the shop.
"Oh! So cute" key said while shuffling through baby clothes.key pulled out a pink top that had sparkles.
"Jongie! Look how cute it is!" Key said as he held it up to Mari. jonghyun laughed and looked at the price tag. 
"It's only 8.00" jonghyun said as he through the shirt in the cart.key wasn't listening, he was searching through clothes. jonghyun loved watching key in his natural habitat.
"I'm gonna look at cribs do you want me to take her?" Jonghyun asked while turning the cart around.
"Yea, I guess I will take her." Key said while grabbing Mari and dragging the cart towards him.
"Trust me, I will need it more than you will" key said while putting Mari in the cart again.jonghyun shrugged and ran to the back of the store.key continued to search as a young woman walked up to him.
 "excuse me, sir" the young woman said while carrying a baby.
"Hi, I'm Maya Park. I couldn't help but notice that you have the cutest daughter ever.
"Oh thank you!" Key said while smiling.
"This is little Nolan" Maya said while showing the 3 month old.Key smiled.
"Oh my! He is so cute." Key said while leaning close to the baby.
"So Maya, do you wanna help me shop?" Key said while backing away from Nolan.
"I might as well, I think you should get this" Maya said while putting Nolan in the cart.Maya held up a pink shirt with a cute elephant on it.key gasped.
"That is the best thing ever!" Key said while taking it and putting it in the cart.Mean While On Taemin and Minho's side.
" I can't believe this crib actually fits in the cart!" Taemin said in disbelief.
"I know! C'mon let's go find some clothes." Minho said while taking taemins hand. Onew followed behind awkwardly.
"Guys, can I ask you something?" Onew said while looking down.Taemin and Minho turned around.Taemin grabbed Kai from the cart and faced onew.
"Of course!" They both said.
"I'm thinking of adopting, I know I'm kinda bad with kids but it's like amazing how much you can care about someone, and I wanna feel that with someone too" onew said.Taemin gasped silently.
"I think you should adopt!" Minho said while patting onews shoulder.
"What do you have to say Taemin?" Onew asked.Taemin gulped and smiled innocently.
"Go for it" Taemin smiled.Onew laughed.
"Good because I called yesterday and they are coming tomorrow to observe our house." Onew said while running around to the front of the cart.Taemin scowled.
"YOU!!!!!" Minho said while chasing him.Onew ran down the isle as Minho ran after him.People stared at Taemin.
"I don't know them." Taemin said while sighing.People laughed and walked away.
Taemin put Kai in the cart and went on with his shopping.JONGHYUN AND KEY.
Jonghyun ran down the isle that lead to key. 
"I found us a crib!" Jonghyun said while carrying the big box.
"I'm surprised you can run with that." Key said while snickering.jonghyun made a pouty face then looked curiously at Maya.
"Oh I'm sorry! I'm Maya Park. I was just helping key pick out some clothes." Maya said awkwardly.
Jonghyun smiled and pointed to Nolan.
"I never thought key would need help with that, who is this little guy?" Jonghyun said happily.maya smiled.
"This is Nolan!" Maya said while picking him up.
"Mind if I hold him?" Jonghyun said with a gleam in his eye.Maya gently knotted 
"He is so cute!" Jonghyun said while bouncing the little Nolan up and down.Maya looked down at her watch.
"Oh crap! I was supposed to be home an hour ago!" Maya said while taking Nolan and handing key her number.
"Call me!" She said as she ran off.key shrugged and turned around.
"You think we should find the other members?" Key said with a sigh.
"Yeah, then we can leave and set this stuff up.
"Let's find them." Key said while going forward.about 30 minutes later they found them.
"We'll can we go now?" Key asked impatiently.everyone knodded and payed for there stuff.15 minutes later they were riding in the car.