Courage

The Parenting Game

Kennedy smiled as she poured hot tea for the SHINee members. Onew smiled and took a long sip.

“Thank you Kennedy.” Taemin said as Kai sat on his lap. Jonghyun gulped his tea down and looked up at Kennedy.

“That was amazing, thank you.” Jonghyun said as he picked up Mari and kissed Key on the cheek.

“Key, C’mon we have to go.” Jonghyun said as he winked at key. The wink was something that Key and Jonghyun had been doing for a long time. It’s where one of them winks and they both leave where ever they are so 2 people can be alone. Minho saw the wink and looked at taemin. Taemin nodded.

“Guy’s we should go out.” Taemin said as he moved Kai from his lap onto his hip.

“Yeah, Onew and Kennedy. You two stay back and watch the house.”  Minho said as they ran out the door. Kennedy looked over at Onew.

“Can I tell you something?” Kennedy asked as she turned her body towards Onew. He nodded.

“I know the guy who left the note and the girl who shot Minho.” She said as she looked down. Onew gasped.

“Well who is it?” Onew asked. Kennedy looked up with fear.

“The guy who left the note, his name is Ethan. The girl who shot Minho, her name is Ivy.” Kennedy admitted.  Onew shot a confused look at Kennedy.

“Do you know where they are now?” Onew asked. Kennedy shook her head.

“No, I don’t.” Kennedy said as she got up. Onew looked up at her.

“I’m going to go take a bath.” Kennedy said as she ran off to the bathroom. Onew sighed and sat back in his chair. Suddenly his phone vibrated. He picked up his phone and saw that the text was from key.

                Key- ASK HER ON A DATE

                Onew- Why? She doesn’t even like me.

                Key- You can be so dumb sometimes. ASK HER.

                Onew- Alright, okay. Jesus.

Onew gathered up all of his courage and prepared himself to ask her out. 30 minutes later Kennedy walked out of the bathroom.

“Kennedy!” Onew said as he got up from his chair and ran toward her.

“Yeah?” She said. Onew smiled.

“Um, do you maybe want to, I don’t know; Go on a date or whatever.” Onew mumbled. Kennedy smiled.

“Yes, I would love to go on a date with you” Kennedy answered. Onew smiled.

“So Café tomorrow at 10am?” Onew asked. Kennedy’s eyes lit up.

“I love the café! That sounds like fun.” She said as she hugged Onew. Onew smiled and sighed in relief. Kennedy released from the hug.

“Were you scared?” Kennedy asked while laughing a little. Onew nodded slowly.

“Well you shouldn’t have been.” Kennedy said as she turned around and walked away.