Bye

The Parenting Game

“How do you suppose we get rid of her?” Jonghyun asked. Key laughed.

“We bring in Alex” Key said as he pulled out his phone and dialed Alex’s number. Alex is one of SHINee’s more attractive friends who are single. If Kelsey saw him Key knew that she would instantly fall out of love with Onew and in love Alex.

“Good idea.” Jonghyun said. While that was happening downstairs Onew and Kennedy were upstairs sitting in Kennedy’s new room.

“Kennedy, you can stay as long as you want.” Onew said. Kennedy smiled and nodded.

“Thanks again, for letting me stay.” She said. Suddenly Onew’s phone vibrated. He pulled out his phone and checked it. It was from Key.

Key:  call Kelsey over. We need her for a few hours.

Onew: why?

Key: just do it

Onew: Okay, fine.

Onew put down his phone and looked up at Kennedy who was messing around with the blankets on the bed.

“Um, Kennedy. I have to go. See you later.” Onew said as he quickly jumped off the bed and texting Kelsey to come over. 30 minutes later Kelsey came over.

“Hey, Kels!” Key said as he sat her down on the couch. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Jonghyun ran down the stairs and opened the door with excitement. Kelsey peered up and saw the attractive boy. He was skin was tan, his eyes were blue, and his hair was brown and medium length. Kelsey stared at him and dropped open.

“Hi, I’m Kelsey.” She said as she jumped up and went to shake his hand. Onew walked up to the door and put an arm around Kelsey. She didn’t take her eyes off of Alex.

“Hey, I’m Alex.” He said as he stared into her eyes. Kelsey looked at Onew and pushed his hand off of her and sighed.

“Onew, I’m breaking up with you.” Kelsey said as she fell into Alex’s arms and they walked out. Onew turned around and ran to his room. Key looked at Jonghyun as he shut the door.

“Should we comfort him?” Key asked. Jonghyun shook his head.

“Let Kennedy do it.” He said as he looked up the staircase. Meanwhile Kennedy walked past Onew’s room and heard sobbing. She knocked on the door and walked in.

“Onew, what happened?” Kennedy asked as he put a hand on Onew’s shoulder. Onew looked up with tears in his brown eyes.

“Kelsey broke up with me.”  Onew whispered as he looked up at her. Kennedy stood up and pulled Onew up with her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her head against his chest.

“I’m sorry Onew.” Kennedy murmured as she swayed back and forth. Onew wrapped his arms around her waist and sniffled a bit.

“Thank you Kennedy, for being there for me.” Onew said as he looked down at her. In the hall way stood Jonghyun and key, looking at the two.

“Look what we did.” Key said as he kissed Jonghyun’s cheek. Jonghyun smiled.

“We brought two people who love each other together.” Jonghyun said as threw an arm around key.