The long awaited answer

The Parenting Game

Key walked inside as he saw onew sitting on the couch. 

"Hey, Did the agent come yet?" Jonghyun asked. Key ran down the steps and sat on the couch. He pulled Mari out of onews arms and sat her on his lap. Onew looked up at jonghyun. Jonghyun slowly walked down the steps. Jonghyun sat on the couch.

"What happened, tell me all about it!" Key said excitedly. Mari giggled.

"They rejected me." he said while looking down at his knees. Key shook his head.

"this can't be right. You gave Mari back to me in one piece, thats alot for you. How did you not pass." Key asked. Jongyhun patted him on the shoulder.

" Maybe you can have your own baby with a girl." Jonghyun said. 

"Yea, and then it will have your DNA in it so it will be like a miniture onew." Key added. Onew looked at key. 

"i'm sorry." Key said. onew shook his head.

"Don't be." He said while smiling. Key looked at him, he was confused.

"Because I got a date with a pretty girl names Kelsey!" he said while getting up and dancing. Key laughed and put mari next to him so he could get up and dance with him. Even though onew lost something, in the end he gained something more.

 

 

_________________________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter! I will most likely update again tomorrow.