A new flame

The Parenting Game

Ahhhhh I'm so sorry I haven't updated! But don't worry because 2015 is the year of writing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Onew looked up at the cafe him and Kelsey were going to meet at. Onew sighed and walked in. He didn't see Kelsey but he took a seat anyway.
He watched the clock. 12:30 was the time they were supposed to meet and it's 12:25 right now. Onew smiled as he saw Kelsey stumble into the cafe with a white, knee length dress on. Onew stood up and bowed. Kelsey giggled and took a seat.
"Annyeonghaseyo." Kelsey said quietly. Onew smiled.
"Annyeonghaseyo. Should we order?" Onew asked. Kelsey nodded.
"Ajumma!" Onew shrieked which made Kelsey laugh. The Ajumma came quickly.(btw Ajumma is aunt in Korean. They normally call them this to get their attention.)
"Anneyeonghaseyo! What would you like to order?" The Ajumma asked politely. 
"Can we have tall hot chocolate and what ever my date wants." Onew said as he smiled. 
"Can I have a tall peppermint mocha?" Kelsey asked. The Ajumma smiled and nodded.
"Cute couple! I will be right back with your order." She said. She looked down at Onew and got closer.
"Be better to her than than you were me." She scowled. Onew looked up. He didn't recognize who she was. Maybe a ex girlfriend or a ex friend? 10 minutes later the Ajumma had brought them their drinks. Onew did not feel safe there for what ever reason. So Kelsey and Onew went to Onews house for a little while. 
" you want something to drink?" Onew asked as he stood up. Kelsey nodded.
"Yeah, that would be great. Thanks." Kelsey said as she sat back on the couch. Onew climbed the stairs and as soon he got to the kitchen he heard a loud shriek that came from downstairs. Onew ran downstairs and saw Kelsey curled up in a blanket and  shaking violently.
"Kelsey! What's wrong?!" Onew said as he ran over to her.
"I-i saw it. It was h-her." She said as she stared and pointed out the window. Onew looked out the window. 
"Kelsey, there's no one there." Onew said as he continued to look for the thing Kelsey saw.
 Meanwhile with jonghyun and key
"Babe, where did you put Mari's sunglasses?" Key asked as he looked around the room. Jonghyun walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Key smiled.
"Hey, babe." Key said as he went over to jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled and kissed key. Jonghyun leaned in for another kiss but key shook his pointer finger.
"Not in front of Mari." Keys said as he looked at Mari who was happily bouncing up and down. Jonghyun nodded and bite his lip. Key looked behind him and saw Mari's glasses.
"Oh! There they are!" Key said as he ran over to the glasses and put they on Mari.
"Stylish!" Key said as he kissed Mari's forehead. Meanwhile with taemin and key.
"Taeminnie~~ Come here." Minho said as he patted the space next to him on the bed. Taemin scoffed. Taemin walked over and laid down on the bed with Kai in his arms. So there Taemin and Minho were, sleeping peacefully.