New

The Parenting Game

Jonghyun packed up their stuff and drove down the long and windy road. Key was holding Mari in his lap and singing a lullaby to make her fall asleep. Taemin and Minho laid Kai down across both of their laps and Kai was fast asleep. When they arrived home they and tiredly staggered inside and saw their house was trashed.

 "Onew!  What happened here?" Key screamed. Onew shook his head.

 "I wouldn't know, Kelsey and I went out." He said. Key looked angry as a bee whose honey had just been stolen.

 "You were supposed to watch the house!" Key screamed which woke up Mari. Jonghyun walked past key and went to our Mari to bed. Onew looked down at the floor.

 "I'm sorry key." He said. Key shook his head.

 "Well, was anything stolen?" He asked patiently noticing that Onew felt bad. Key eased up on Onew.

 "I don't know. I will check." Onew said as he got up and started looking for anything that could've been worth something. After 20 minutes Jonghyun came out of Mari's room holding a piece of paper. Taemin, who was cuddled up to Minho on the couch, stared at Jonghyun waiting for him to read it out loud.

 "It says, "watch out for you babies from E and K" Jonghyun read loudly. Keys jaw dropped open.

 "Who Is E and K?" Key asked as he ran up to Jonghyun and started to investigate the note. Jonghyun shook his head.

 "I don't know." Jonghyun said as he put his hands on Keys hip. Minho looked at Taemin who looked worried sick.

 "Baby, don't worry okay? We will find out who wrote the note along with who shot me." Minho reassured Taemin. A single tear fell from taemins eye as he kissed Minho softly. Jonghyun kissed keys cheek and went into Kai’s room. Jonghyun came back Kai's room, he looked petrified.

 "What's wrong?" Taemin said as he stood up. Onew gulped hard.

 "Look in the closet" Jonghyun whispered. Taemin ran to his baby's room with Minho following. As they went into the room Taemin braced himself for what he was about to see. Minho opened the closet and found a girl who was tied up. Taemin gasped and bent down.

 "Who are you?" He said while taking off the cloth that was stopping her from talking.

 "My name is Kennedy." She pushed out as Taemin helped her up.

 "Why were you in there?" Taemin asked as he walked her out into the living room.

 "I wouldn't cooperate with my boss so he shoved me in there." Kennedy said. Onew walked down the stairs and saw Kennedy's beautiful brown hair and glimmering green eyes. Onew smiled.

 "Hi, I'm Onew!" Onew said as he ran over to the beautiful girl. Kennedy looked over at him and smiled sweetly.

 "Hi, I'm Kennedy." Kennedy said as she shook Onew's hand. Onew smiled. Suddenly Kelsey walked in and stepped behind Onew.

 "Hi sweetie." She said as he threw her arms around Onew's back. Kennedy frowned and sighed. Onew looked down and greeted his girlfriend. Kelsey wasn't stupid; she knew Kennedy was going to steal her man. So she had to make it obvious that they were in love and are very happy together.  Kennedy looked over at Key and smiled.

“Key, umm. Can I have your number?” Kennedy asked as she handed Key her IPhone 5s. Key nodded and added his number along with every other SHINee member.

“So Kennedy, where do you live?” Jonghyun asked with Mari in his arms.  Kennedy looked down at the floor.

Um, actually do you think I can stay with you guys for a while? I’m having troubles at my house.”  Kenned whispered as Key smiled. Key looked around the room to see if everyone was okay with her staying. They all nodded and Kelsey sighed and left the house.

“You can stay with us, I mean if you want to.” Key said as he smiled brightly. Kennedy looked up and breathed in.

“Thank you so much. It’s only for a few weeks top.” She said as she hugged Key, Jonghyun, Minho, and taemin. When she went to hug Onew her eyes brightened. Onew hugged Kennedy tightly before she let go. Kennedy smiled at Onew and winked as she turned around. Key saw the wink and decided to help Kennedy and Onew bond.

“Hey Onew, why don’t you go ahead and show Kennedy her room? You know the one right beside yours.” Key said as he winked at Onew. Onew looked at Kennedy who was smiling and laughing.

“Sure. C’mon Kennedy.” Onew said as he led her up the stairs. Jonghyun looked over at Key.

“We have to get rid of Kelsey.” Jonghyun said as he stared into Keys eyes. Key laughed evilly and stared into Jonghyun’s eyes.

“Oh I know how” Key said evilly.