Beach day

The Parenting Game

When Jonghyun opened his eyes he knew what today was. Him and the SHINee members were going to the beach. He kissed Key good morning and rolled out of bed. Key picked up Mari and put her in a swimsuit. Jonghyun laughed and kissed keys cheek. 

"Our baby is the cutest." Jonghyun said as he took Mari from key. Mari smiled and giggled. Jonghyun out Mari on his hip and walked over to taemin and Minhos room. He nocked slowly and then picked up his pace. Finally a sleepy taemin opened the doors
"What do you want" taemin said groggily. Jonghyun mouth dropped.
"Today we are going to the beach. Remember?" Jonghyun said. Taemin sighed and turned around.
"Minho! Get up. We are going to the beach." He said, sounding irritated. Minho yawned and sat up. He smiled a sleepy smiled and moved the covers off of him.
"Good morning honey" Minho said as he got up and hugged taemin. Taemin kissed Minhos cheek and then went to pick up Kai. 30 minutes later the shinee members arrived at the beach. Key was holding Mari and Jonghyun hand. 
"Babe it's so nice out!" Key said as he leaned over and kissed jonghyuns cheek. Jonghyun smiled.
"I know honey." He said. Jonghyun pointed out at the water and looked over at Mari and Key.
"Do you wanna go play in the water, Mari?" Jonghyun asked while bending down to her level. She just giggled and Jonghyun took her into his arms and walked her over to the water. Key walked closer the the water and put a towel down to sit on. Minho was holding Kai and they were playing in the water. Taemin was sitting in a chair somewhere on the side. Key watched Jonghyun play with Mari in the water. Key say Jonghyun being a little to rough with Mari so he warned Jonghyun.
"Hey Jjong! Be careful with Mari!" Key said. Jonghyun looked up and nodded. Key smiled and went back to playing on his phone. He lifted his phone up and took a selfie to post on Instagram. He snapped the picture and looked at it to see if he was happy with the outcome.
"Beautiful! I love it!" Key said as he added his caption and posted it. Kai was laughing and giggling. 
"there is nothing better then this" taemin said through his smile. He layed down his book and walked over to Minho and Kai.
"Hey boys!" He said. Minho smiled. 
"Hey. We were just making a sand castle. Wanna help?" Minho asked. Taemin smiled and nodded. Meanwhile key got up and walked to his husband and daughter.
"You guys having fun?" He asked. Mari looked up and giggled.
" yes we are!" Jonghyun said as he picked her up and kissing her cheek. Key smiled.
"Mind if I join?" Key asked. Jonghyun shook his head.
"C'mon in. We are playing a game." Jonghyun said. But there was something evil lurking within the house.
"Damnit! I can't find it anywhere!" A husky voice pushed out.
"Why are we even here?" A young female asked. The husky voiced man looked over at her.
"We are looking for the children." He said once again is his husky voice. The female laughed.
"if the parents aren't here then the babies aren't here." She said. The husky voiced man shook his head.
" I guess we will have to try again then?" He said. 
"Why do you want the babies so bad anyways?" She asked. His crooked smile was going on forever.
" because those children are mine." He said. She rolled her eyes.