What?!

The Parenting Game

Jonghyun and Key cuddled until Taemin, Onew, and Minho all got home from the hospital. Jonghyun looked into Key’s eyes.

“Baby, I’m so happy that you forgive me.” Jonghyun whispered as he kissed Key. Key nodded and closed his eyes. Jonghyun giggled and closed his eyes too. Before they knew it Taemin was in front of them yelling and screaming about how Jonghyun didn’t make breakfast. Jonghyun laughed.

“Taemin, calm down.” Jonghyun whispered as he put his pointer finger to his lips. Key laughed tiredly and laid his head back down. Onew walked in carrying Mari and placed her in between Key and Jonghyun. Jonghyun snuggled up to the both of them and fell back asleep. About 2 hours later Key woke up and took Mari upstairs to get something to eat. But before Key left the room he noticed that Jonghyun was already awake.

“Okay M, let’s go.” Key cooed as he picked her up and walked up stairs. Before he entered the kitchen he stopped and overheard Jonghyun talking to a girl, could it be Kelsey?

“Kelsey, I was serious! I don’t want to date you.” Jonghyun whisper-screamed. Key looked down at Mari.

“What do you mean?” Kelsey laughed.

“You know what I mean, Kelsey. Leave me and Key alone!” Jonghyun yelled. Key opened the door and yawned.

“Good morning, Baby.” Key said as he walked over to Jonghyun and kissed his forehead. Key looked over at Kelsey.

“Kelsey, why are you here. Go away.” Key shooed her away as Jonghyun snickered and took Mari from Key.

“You want some breakfast?” Jonghyun asked as Key searched the cabinets for a coffee mug.

“Sure.” Key answered as he successfully found a mug and started to brew the coffee. An hour later Key and Jonghyun were eating breakfast with Mari. But Onew interrupted that when he walked up stairs and crossed his arms.

“What’s wrong, dude?” Jonghyun said as he took another bite of his oatmeal. Onew shook his head.

“How could you, Jonghyun?”  Onew answered as he tried to hold back his tears. Jonghyun looked over at Key who was staring at Onew.

“What did I do?” Jonghyun asked. Onew looked into Jonghyun’s eyes.

“You got Kelsey pregnant!” Onew screamed.