Fun

The Parenting Game

Key burst through the door. Onew looked over at him.

“What.” Onew said casually as if he didn’t just ask out an amazing woman. Key stared at Onew like he wanted something.

“Tell me.” Key said as he scooched toward Onew. Onew smiled.

“She said yes!” Onew screeched in excitement. Key laughed and jumped up and down.

“You guys are going to be the cutest couple ever.” Key said while clapping his hands. Kennedy walked in and saw what the boys were doing.

“Guys, what are you doing?” Kennedy asked as she walked over to the fridge. Onew looked over at key that was making faces at him. Kennedy grabbed a bowl of salad from the fridge and sat it on the counter.

“Oh nothing.” Onew said. Kennedy looked up from her salad. 

“I’m not stupid. I know you guys are jumping up and down because I said yes.” Kennedy said through her sweet smile. Onew laughed.

“You’re right. I can’t wait for tomorrow.” Onew said excitedly. Kennedy smiled and laughed.

“If you want we can go somewhere right now, like the zoo or something.” Key butted in. Kennedy smiled and her eyes lit up with excitement.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Onew said as he clapped. Kennedy took one more bite of her salad as Key pulled her down the stairs. Key stormed into his room where Jonghyun was writing another song.

“Jonghyun! Grab Mari and prepare to go to the zoo.” Key said. Jonghyun looked up from his guitar and blank paper.

“Babe, I have work to do.” Jonghyun said as he looked back down. Key crinkled his nose and walked in. He grabbed Mari and walked out. He turned around at the door frame and stared at Jonghyun.

"Have fun." Key said sarcastically as he turned back around. Jonghyun wasn't working, oh no. He was working on something for their anniversary. Jonghyun looked down. Onew ran into Minho and taemins room and asked if they wanted to go. Taemin looked over at Minho.

"Yeah, we would love to go!" Taemin said as Minho got up and grabbed Kai.