Love

The Parenting Game

Jonghyun slowly woke up and put his arm out to reach for key. But instead of finding Key he found the air. He had forgotten that Key made him sleep on the couch due to the things he did yesterday. Jonghyun sat up and stretched. As soon as he stood up his phone rang. It was Taemin.

“Jonghyun, we are on our way home so make breakfast or something, Minho is hungry.” Taemin said as he hung up after. Jonghyun lowered his IPhone 5 from his ear and put it back in his pocket. Making breakfast wasn’t Jonghyun’s biggest problem; his biggest problem was to find a way to get Key back. Jonghyun shook his head and decided to wake up Key. He walked slowly to Key’s door and stopped. He pressed his ear up against the door to make sure he wasn’t already up. Jonghyun listened carefully and heard something crazy. Key was crying, or at least it sounded like it. Knowing that Key probably was crying about his clothes or something Jonghyun opened his door to see Key sprawled out on the bed surrounded by Jonghyun’s possessions. Jonghyun gasped which made Key look up.

“Jonghyun, get out of my room!”  Key screamed as he sat up. Jonghyun shook his head and went closer to Key. Key didn’t say anything about Jonghyun coming closer so Jonghyun sat next to him.

“Listen, I know you’re mad at me and you have a damn good reason for it but just know that I’m really sorry. If you could ever love me again that would be a true honor and I would never hurt you ever again.” Jonghyun said as he put his hand on Key’s shoulder.

“Prove it because I do not believe a word you’re saying, Kim Jonghyun.” Key said as he wiped a tear from his eye. Jonghyun nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He clicked a button and put it on speaker.

“Hey babe!”  Kelsey chirped. Jonghyun looked over at Key who had winced at her words. Jonghyun sighed and prepared himself for what he was about to say.

“Kelsey, you’re awesome but I’m in love with Key I was stupid to say those things and you’re dating Onew so go back to him.” Jonghyun said confidently. Jonghyun felt Key’s hand wrap around his own.

“You’re right. I have to go apologize to Onew, goodbye.” Kelsey said as she hung up. Key put his arm around Jonghyun and kissed his shoulder.

“I’m so glad we are back together.” Key said as he kissed Jonghyun’s cheek.