A day that I wish wouldn't of happened

The Parenting Game

The shooter stared at Jonghyun and pointed the gun at him. Key shook his head.

“What do you want from us?!” Key screamed as the shooter laughed. Taemin was sitting on the floor sobbing and cradling Minho. Just as the shooter was about to shoot Jonghyun key said something.

“Just leave us alone!”  Key screamed as he squeezed eyes close and wished to himself that the shooter would go away. As he opened his eyes the shooter was gone. She had completely disappeared.

“Guys, she’s gone!” Jonghyun said as he looked around just to make sure. Taemin looked up at Jonghyun with hot tears running down his face.

“Jonghyun, we need to find out who did this to Minho.”  Taemin said as he Minho’s hair.

“We will but right now we need to get him to the hospital.” Jonghyun said as he heard a knock on the door. It was an ambulance. 30 minutes later Minho was lying in a hospital bed while taemin was hovering over him. The doctor walked in and stepped closer to Minho.

“Hi everyone I’m Dr. Laurie Collins, so luckily the bullet didn’t go too far in to his chest and it bypassed his heart so he should be just fine.” She smiled brightly as Taemin cried with happiness. Taemin walked over to Kai and picked him up.

“Daddy’s going to be just fine Kai.” Taemin said as he kissed Kai’s head.

“Babe, you look worried. You know he’s going to be fine right?” Key said to Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked over at key.

“I need to find out who almost killed my best friend.” Jonghyun said as he grabbed his coat and ran out the door. Key sighed and ran after him.

“Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Where are you?” Key said as he ran down the stairs. He ran and ran until he reached a dark ally. Key saw Jonghyun pressing a woman up against the stone wall. But he wasn’t fighting her, he was kissing her. Key pushed himself up against the corner of the building and watched them carefully.

“I love you Kelsey.” Jonghyun said as he kissed her again.

“Kelsey?!” key whispered. Kelsey as in Onew’s girlfriend? Key couldn’t believe what he just heard but he continued to watch and listen carefully.

“One day me and you, we will break up with Onew and Key and we will become a thing and we will get married and have beautiful babies.” Jonghyun said as he held Kelsey’s hand. Key scoffed.

“Jonghyun, when can we break up with Key and Onew?” Kelsey asked as she walked along side of Jonghyun getting closer and closer to Key. Jonghyun sighed and stopped walking.

“Babe, I love you and as soon as I get a chance to break up with him I will do it but it’s a really tough time for everyone right now.” Jonghyun said as he her cheek.

“Okay, baby.” Kelsey said as she kissed him one last time before the started walking. Key walked out in front of them with tears forming in his eyes.

“Key I-“Jonghyun said but couldn’t finish because key cut him off.

“Nu uh, I don’t think so. This right here between us is over, okay?” Key said as he held back his tears and ran back to the room. He reached the room and slammed the door behind him. He leaned up against the door as Onew rushed up to him.

“What’s wrong key?” Onew asked as he put a hand on his shoulder. Key sobbed lightly as he brought himself together and decided to tell Onew.

“Onew this isn’t easy for me to say, but, Jonghyun and Kelsey are dating.” Key said as he hugged Onew. Onew sighed.

“How could you lie to me like that key?” Onew said as he walked to the corner of the room.