I love you for sure

The Parenting Game

Onew smiled as soon as he saw the light of day, knowing that today was the big day.
"Onew, are you up?" Key said quietly   as he knocked on the door.Onew sprang up and opened the door quickly which made Key kind of scared.
"I'm so exited!" Onew said while pulling key down the hall.
"Oh yea, the agent is coming!" Key said while running down the hall to his room.he turned to Onew and put his pointer finger to his own lip to tell him to be quiet.he opened the door slowly and saw jonghyun and Mari laying on the bed, peacefully sleeping.
Key smiled and walked over to the bed. He kissed jonghyun on the forehead and his hair.
"Wake up, babe." Key said quietly.jonghyun wearily kissed key and got up.
" help onew prepare for the agent, okay?" Key said while pushing jonghyun toward his closet. He nodded and got dressed. Key turned to onew and smiled slyly.
"Get ready onew, I will work you so hard they will want you to have all the babies." Key said while shooing onew out of the room.mari giggled and played with her feet.key laughed and walked over to her.
"Would you like to be my test subject Mari?" Key said in a baby voice. Mari giggled.key smiled and picked her up.
"we are going to go help onew, yeah." Key said in a baby voice.
"Onew!" Key called.a second later onew came running up the steps  and gave key a respectful salute.
"Put your hand down." Key said while smacking his hand.Mari giggled.
"Sorry" onew mumbled.
"Whatever, you are going to take care of Mari while me and jonghyun go out on a date." Key said while handing onew Mari.
"Huh?" Jonghyun said with a new pair of clothes on.
"We are going on a date, today, right now." Key said while grabbing jonghyuns hand.
" Yes!" Jonghyun exclaimed happily as he let go of keys hand and ran into his bedroom once again.
"Wha-what am I supposed to d-do with this?" Onew said nervously while holding up Mari.key smiled.
"You will figure it out." Key said while walking off to his   bedroom.meanwhile in Taemin and minho's bedroom.
"I think Kai is sick, babe" Taemin said while looking at his pale faced, red nosed baby.
"It's just a cold, taemim" Minho said calmly. Taemin shook his head.
"I'm still really worried, can we please go to the doctor?" Taemin asked while picking up Kai.Minho slowly walked over to Taemin.
"Fine, but he has to have a bath and get dressed." Minho said while kissing taemins forehead.Taemin nodded and took Kai into the bathroom.
 Meanwhile in jongkeys room 
"Babe! Are you almost ready?" Jonghyun yelled.
"I'm ready." Key said while walking out of the bathroom. He was wearing a pink tuxedo with white shoes.
"You look fabulous, key" Jonghyun said while linking arms with him.
"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." Key said. Jonghyun was wearing a tradition black tux with black shoes. As they walked out of the house, their journey began.
MEANWHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM.
"Mari, just sit still!" Onew said while struggling to put on a diaper.Mari fussed and fussed until finally onew was able to put on the diaper.
"Finally.oh Mari why are you so crazy?" Onew said while picking up Mari.Mari was wearing a cute pink dress that had a bunny on it.onew though about what him and Mari could do together, of course his first thought was chicken but his second was actually useful.
"A walk in the park!" He said loudly which made Mari flinch a little.
"Oh sorry, Mari." Onew said while adjust the child so she would be more comfortable.
"Let's go on a walk, okay?"  Onew said while grabbing the stroller.
"Let's go!" He said while putting Mari in the stroller and leaving. Onew hummed and pushed the stroller down the sidewalk.
"Going to the park, sha da do dum da" onew sang happily.Mari clapped her hands and made a few cooing noises.
"Haha you like my singing?" Onew asked as he turned the corner.the park was right ahead of them now.
"Not as much as your daddy's right?" Onew asked while speeding up to arrive to the park.they had finally mad it.
"Oh look Mari,The park!" Onew said while taking her out of the stroller and carrying her around the park.Mari looked around anxiously.
"Wanna play?" Onew asked while climbing up the play place and standing next to the slide.
"Let's go down!" Onew said excitedly.they went down ,Quick, fun, and painlessly. When onew looked up he saw a girl about his age. Long black hair, blue eye, and the cutest little nose.Onew walked over to her.
"Hi, I'm onew" he said while extending his hand.
"I'm Kelsey Rose" she said timidly.onew smiled.
"Nice to met you, can I call you Kels"  onew asked politely. Kelsey blushed.
"That sound awsome, who is this little one" she said while pointing to Mari.
"This is little Mari!" Onew said while sitting down on the bench. Kelsey followed. Onew looked at his watch.
"My oh my! It almost time to leave, can I get cha number?" Onew said weirdly.
"Sure" she said while giving him the number.they left right after that 
MEANWHILE AT THE DOCTORS
"I hope he is okay, baby" Taemin said while waiting for the doctors to call their name.
"I'm sure he's fine" Minho said while placing his hand on Kai's forehead. taemin nodded, though he was still unsure.
"Kai?" The nurse said. She was short and had blonde hair. Her eye shined blue and she had amazing complexion.
"Here!" Taemin said while waving Kai's hand.Taemin walked over to the nurse while Minho followed.
"Good morning Kai,  I hear your parents are worried about you" the nurse said in a baby voice.
"One of them." Minho whispered which resulted in Taemin hitting his arm.
"We love Kai a lot, and his dad here doesn't seem to worry about anything so don't think he doesn't like him or anything,okay ?" Taemin tried to explained.
"Right,You are just like my dad." The nurse said while checking Kai.
"He seems to just have a minor cold, so there is no reason to worry anymore, okay?" The nurse said while handing Kai to Taemin.
"Right, sorry. It's my first baby so I'm always learning"Taemin said while kissing Kai.
"He will be alright." Minho said while reassuring Taemin.
"See ya Kai!" The nurse said.taemin smiled.
"Do you think we could have your number, for business purposes?" Taemin asked, no matter how much Minho or the nurse reassured him he would still be worried.
"Of course, I'm serenity" she said while handing them a little sheet of paper with her information on it.
"Thank you so much!" Taemin said while getting excited.they left quickly after that.
MEANWHILE AT THE RESTAURANT
"Oh key I love you." Jonghyun said while cutting his flank steak.
"I love you too, this is really REALLY nice Jjong, thank you for bringing me here." Key said while rubbing his hand on jonghyuns.
"Your so welcome,babe" jonghyun said while taking a sip of sogokju.
"I can't help but to worry about or little Mari" key said quietly.jonghyun thought for a while.
"Me too.but what and see what  I have planned after this, it will surely get your mind off of the baby for awhile.key smiled gently.
"I really do love you." Key said.after dinner jonghyun lead key to the car. After 2 hours jonghyun finally arrived at the place.
"What is this?" Key asked excitedly.jonghyun smiled and ran to it as key followed. Jonghyun grabbed a microphone and started to sing Our love should go on.after he was done key was crying .
"I love you SO much Kim Jonghyun!" Key said while hugging jonghyun tightly.jonghyun rubbed keys back.
"I love you more" he said while kissing the top if keys head.
______________________________
So anyways guys I'm really sorry for not posting but school is getting in the way and I am trying my best to post.but anyways I have a few questions for you comment or private message me the answer 

Should onew date Kelsey?

Should onew get the baby?

I hope you all enjoyed <3 saranghae!