Did you just ?!

The Parenting Game

Why hello there beautiful <3 I just wanted to say thank you guys for commenting and subscribing. Trust me it doesn’t go unnoticed! If you guys have any suggestions for the story like what should happen or any kind of idea’s for the story then just message me privately also if you have anything you want to say about my story then go ahead and private message me. Thanks again lovely’s <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key laughed as if he was offended by what Onew just said and he was.

“You’ve only known Kelsey for what 2 weeks and you believe her over me? We’ve known each other for what 7 years now?” Key said as he inched closer to Onew. Suddenly Jonghyun walked in with Kelsey right behind him. Key shook his head and scoffed.

“Babe, listen I’m sorry.” Jonghyun said as Kelsey walked over to Onew who still didn’t believe a word Key said.

“Okay for one I’m not your baby anymore, okay? Second of all you’re not sorry. You don’t love me anymore so I will take Mari and you can do whatever you want with Kelsey because Mari and I won’t be in your way.”  Jonghyun shook his head and grabbed keys hand. Jonghyun pulled key in for a kiss and he kissed him hard. But this time key didn’t kiss him back; he pulled back and swung his hand at him. Jonghyun held his right cheek with his mouth wide open.

“Key?! What was that?” Jonghyun was in shock. He couldn’t believe Key would do that.

“Are you joking? You cheated on me!” Key said as Taemin watched in anger.

“I can’t believe you two! Minho is laying here unconscious and you two aren’t even slightly worried about him! You are so selfish. Why don’t you just leave?!” Taemin screamed as a tear of anger fell from his eye. Key was hurt and he decided it was best to leave.

“You’re right. Watch Mari for me, bye.” Key said as he walked out the door as Jonghyun followed. Key turned around and looked Jonghyun dead in the eye.

“I loved you! How could you do this to me, us, not to mention Mari? Now she is going to grow up with only 1 parent. Congratulations I hope you and Kelsey will be happy.” Key said as he walked down the hallway and made his way home.