You Are Okay

The Parenting Game

When key awoke, he was surrounded by all of shinee, even Minho, and a bunch of nurses and doctors. Most of the conversations were inaudible to key, except for the one with jonghyun and a female doctor.

“Hi! I’m Christina Lee, you can call me Dr. Lee, ” She said as he extended her hand out to jonghyun. Obviously no one knew Key was awake or someone would say “Welcome Back!” or “Do you remember anything” and to answer that question Key would’ve said “I remember exactly what happened, like it was stuck in my brain”

“Hi Dr. Lee” Jonghyun said quietly.

“This is Kim Kibum, and Kim Jonghyun, right? ” She said while holding her keyboard confidently.Jongyun nodded.

“What is your relationship with Kim Kibum?” She said while writing a few things down.

“We are Husband and……. Well, Husband” Jonghyun said awkwardly. She smiled.

“No need to be embarrassed, Let your love show! Anyways, he is going to be fine” Dr. Lee said with a happy smile. Jonghyun was smiling like a little kid in a candy shop. That is when I decided to pretend to wake up.

“Baby!” jonghyun said while kissing my forehead. I giggled and kissed his forehead back.

“You should be ready to go in about 30 minutes, just take these.” Dr.Lee said as she handed me a pill bottle.

“Okay!” Key said as his eye’s interlocked with Jonghyuns. The nurses and doctors left as soon as Dr.Lee did.

“Key, I’m so sorry” Minho said with shame.Taemin was sitting in the uncomfortable chair in the corner of the room; his eyes still stained with tears.

“No need! It was me who was incapable to contain, control of myself.” Key had never apologized unless it was for an important cause. 30 minutes later Shinee was in the car talking up a storm.

“Hey jonghyun, we should go shopping now, I honestly don’t think it's good for our baby to be wearing the same clothes every day.” Key said while sitting in the back of the van. Jonghyun followed key in the van, sitting to the left of Key. Taemin carried both babies and sat next to Key.Jonhyun took Mari and tried to get her to go to sleep.

“Hey! Minho what time is it?” Key asked quietly. Minho looked down at his phone.

“11:00pm” Minho said while continuing to drive, taemin yawned a little.

“Key tomorrow I swear we will go shopping.” Jonghyun smiled as he interlaced his hands with keys.Key looked down at the hands.

“I love you” Key said with a tear forming in his eyes.Jonghyun kissed key, passionately. Keys breath was minty and refreshing.
“Guys! C’mon, get a room!”Minho yelled playfully.

“We have a back seat” Key laughed as he kissed the top of Jonghyuns forehead.

“Yeah, well, you also have a baby in your hands”  Onew said while snatching the baby and putting Mari in his lap. Jonghyun gave Onew his puppy eyes.

“Not going work, Mari is temporarily mine now.”  Onew said with a laugh. Jonghyun sighed and nodded

“You’re tired, aren’t you.” Key said while smiling wearily.

“how are you tired, you just woke up!” Jonghyun exclaimed with a smile. Key laid his head down on Jonghyuns shoulder.

“I don’t know, just let me sleep.” Key said with a hint of sassy and a yawn.Jonghyun smiled. He was a bit tired too, but he didn’t want to go to sleep.

“Taemin? Are you still awake?”  Minho said with a small yawn.

“Sort of.” Taemin said half asleep half not.Minho smiled and wished he could go to sleep.

                                                                                30 MINUTES LATER

“Taemin! We are home!” Minho said while shaking Taemin a little.Taemin opened his eyes wearily and smiled.Minho bent down and picked Taemin up, and carried him to the house.The next one up was jonghyun.

“Oh! Key look, we are home.” He said while tapping key annoyingly.Key looked up with fierce eyes.

Why did you wake me up like that?!” Key said while yelling and running to the house.Onew got woken up by keys screaming.

“Oh, good morning, jonghyun.” Onew said while grabbing Mari and Kai,who were sitting in the seat next to him sleeping.Jonghyun sighed and walked slowly inside the house.Tomorrow was a big deal for the babies life, shopping for the nursery.