The Cute One's

The Parenting Game

One canny evening  Jonghyun and Key were lounging on the loveseat while Minho and Taemin were slow dancing to Love, Pain, by them, of course. As the music flowed  through their feet Taemin noticed a shadow  by their front door. Taemin decided it wasn’t as important as him and his lover dancing. Key looked up and saw taemin smiling up at Minho. Key smiled at the sight.

“Jongie,Look at them, they really are meant for each other” key whispered slowly.Jonghyun smiled as he got up and pulled key with him to the ‘dance floor’. And they danced until 11:00, when they heard a loud cry, multiple cry’s at that.Jonghyun slowly approached the door, like there was a crying killer outside ready too pounce  on one of his band members or himself.He opened the door quickly and pushed himself up against the wall next to the door.

“your dinosaur Jonghyun, not spy Jongyun”Key snickered as Jonghyun made a sad face back at him.What they saw was probably not what they expected.They saw a pink car seat and a blue car seat. Both filled with one of the cutest things on earth, Twins! 1 baby for each car seat.Beside them was a note that read:

Dear Jongkey and 2Min,

        These are 2 month old babies, I want you to take good care of them! Name them whatever you want, I’m not trying to sound like a but they are so hard to take care of. Please forgive me for leaving them with you, I know you’re always busy with your schedules and Saesang fans, but I thought you guys would make great parents so I just want to wish you luck with the new children!

                                                                        ~anonymous

“We call the girl!” key and Jonghyun screamed which made one of the babies flinch. Taemin was in awe of how adorable they both were. Minho chuckled.

“Your loss, not ours” Minho said as he picked up the car seat and sat down on the couch.Jonghyun did the same thing.

“Let’s name her Mari!” Key said as he tickled the baby girl’s nose.Taemin face light up in excitement.

“Let’s name ours Kai!” taemin said as he took the baby out of its car seat and swayed to the music that was still playing, but this time the song was The Reason by~SHINee.Jonghyun agreed with key as he wrapped an arm around him.Minho was in his own world, probably thinking about how he is going to have a little soccer baby.but one thing that they had to do was go shopping for the little children.Key, of course, was the one who brought that up.Through the rest of the night shine spent most of the time worring and hoping about the ending.