2

She's My True Love!

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I don’t believe in fairy tale, but I didn’t expect that I will be in this . In this world, there is no happy ending, neither true love. It’s all about satisfying oneself. It is just using others to satisfy your needs and desires. People in this world are naturally born selfish.

 

“Don’t pretend that you are a tough one, lanky dude!” one guy said to me as he pushed me on my shoulder.

 

It really pissed me off. I may not be as strong as before but I am sure that I can take them down. I always beat this group alone when I was a guy. I think me being a girl wouldn’t make a difference.

 

“If you are looking for a fight, then I think I can lend you a hand on that.” I said to them with a smirk.

 

I fought these five guys. I am not a superhero so it’s normal for me to get hit by their punches too. We exchanged punches until I was the last one standing. The girl just stood in one side and I think she got scared at me when I looked at her. I can see it in her reaction.

 

“You are free to go now.” I said to her curving my friendliest smile that I could give her and thumbs up.

 

“T-Thank you!” she said as she bow her head and then left.

 

I watched her as she run further away from me. I shifted my gaze to those dudes who are lying on the ground. I think, I poured out all my anger on them because I feel so much better right now.

 

“Now, what should I do?” I sighed.

 

I don’t know where to find a girl who will truly love me. Does someone in this world really exist? Damn! I guess I will start to get use with this body and learn to live in this world as a girl.

 

“Thank you, Hyuna! Thank you for turning my good life into a crappy one!” I exclaimed with sarcasm which caught other people’s attention but I don’t care anyway.

 

I went to my apartment to get a rest. I had been through a lot this day. I could consider this as the worst day of my life. Worst is really not the right adjective to use, it is more than worst.

 

“Aish!” I groaned in annoyance before I grabbed my phone on the side table that kept on ringing.

 

It had disturbed me from my peaceful sleep. I will really kill the person who’s calling me right now.

 

“What?” I spoke with annoyance after I answered the call.

 

“Who are you? Can I speak to my son please?” I heard my Dad’s voice which got me wide awake.

 

“Holy !”

 

“Excuse me? Can you hand the phone to Amber, Miss?” he said with stern voice.

 

“U-Uhm, he is…still in the bathroom, Sir!” I answered him.

 

“Well, tell him that if he should bring his in my office or else he would be packing his things in our company.” Dad replied sounding pissed.

 

“Y-Yes, Sir.” I answered him and he hanged up on me.

 

I feel like I’ m going crazy right now. I can’t appear right in front of my Dad looking like this! He won’t recognize me! The hell, he won’t believe me that I’m his son. I’m afraid that he will instantly get me arrested.

 

“Think Amber, think!”

 

When an idea came into my mind, I quickly took a quick shower and drive going to my best friend’s house. This is the first time I’m visiting him in his house this early. I parked my car in front of his house, after I pulled up the hand break, I saw him with our other friend get outside the gate. I got totally shocked when he planted a quick peck on our friend who happens to be a guy too.

 

“Oh my ing crap!”

 

I don’t know if I will step out of my car and approach him or not. But I need him to help me in this situation! I flushed what just I saw out of my mind before I step out of my car. I approached him after our other friend left.

 

“Key!” I called him.

 

“W-Who are you?” he asked me with furrowed brows, looking confused.

 

“Listen, what I am about to say may sound crazy to you and think that I am a crazy person but I am your best friend, Amber.” I said to him, looking straight into his eyes hoping to convince him.

 

“You were right, you are a nuts!” he replied.

 

He was about to head back inside but I stopped him. I called him in his Korean name which made him stopped from walking away from me. I think it’s only me and that friend of ours knew his real name because he never used that to introduce himself to others.

 

“Kim Kibum!” I called him.

 

“H-How did…”

 

“I told you…”

 

“Aish! I will really castrate that guy!” he said with annoyance in his voice.

 

“W-What?” I questioned him with confusion.

 

“Listen woman, if you need something from my best friend, I’m sorry but he is not here!” he told me which got me frustrated.

 

“Aish! I told you that I’m Amber! Hyuna did something to me and turned me into a girl.” I explained to him.

 

He just scoffed and I know he didn’t believe me.

 

“Sorry but whatever your problem is with Amber, I can’t help you.” He said and head inside.

 

“Aish! I bet you will be happy if you were the one who was turned into a girl.” I said in annoyance.