8

She's My True Love!

Amber has been doing the same thing every day. She walks Krystal to the University and back home. Other people thought that they are dating. Some girls got envy at Krystal for having a 'boyfriend' like Amber.

 

"Hi!" A guy approached Krystal.

 

He flashed a friendly smile to her but the girl just ignored him and walked past to him. This is not the first time he got ignored. He has been approaching Krystal every single day too, wanting to be friends with her.

 

"You should stop approaching that cold girl, Suho!" His friend Kai told him and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, set your eyes to other girls. There are lot of pretty and hot girls around here." his friend Kris stated.

 

"I agree with Kris."the guy named Luhan said.

 

"I only set my eyes on her guys." Suho said to them and crooked a smile.

 

"I don't think she's still single. I heard she already got a boyfriend!" Sehun informed them and they looked at him.

 

"No way!" they all exclaimed.

 

"That's what I heard." the guy said as he shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I want to know who that guys is!"Suho said with annoyance in her voice. "I can't accept it!"

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal let out a deep sigh when finally, she distanced herself away from those guys. She thought that Suho will stop approaching her after the news of her having a boyfriend had spread but she was wrong. She entered the comfort room to fix herself before she met Amber. She wants to look good in her eyes.

 

"Hey Jung!"

 

Some called her attention and then a group of girls surrounded her. Krystal knew she will be in trouble if she won't get out right away. She tried to walk away but one of the girls blocked her way.

 

"Where are you going?Can't you spare some of your time for us?" the girl who blocked her said.

 

"What do you want from me?" Krystal asked her.

 

"I just have some questions for you. Make sure your answer will amuse me, or else." the girl said and flashed sly smile. The rest of the girls giggled.

 

 

Meanwhile, Amber is leaning against her car, waiting for Krystal to come out. She kept on glancing at her watch, wondering if Krystal is still inside the University. She started to feel bored.

 

"Where is that girl?" she mumbled, looking at the gate of the University.

 

She finally curved a smile when she saw Krystal but her smile slowly turned into frown when she saw her clearly. She met her halfway, walked close to her when she noticed Krystal was about to turn back and avoid her. Amber grabbed her arm to stop her from walking away.

 

"What happened to you?"Amber asked as she lift Krystal's chin and looked at her bruised cheek and cut at the side of her lower lip.

 

"I bumped on the door." Krystal answered without meeting Amber's eyes.

 

Krystal swatted Amber's hand which got the girl a bit surprised.

 

"Can you give me a ride home?"she asked with a weak smile.

 

"Y-Yeah." Amber replied.

 

It was a quiet ride back to Krystal's place. Amber kept stealing glances on Krystal who is just looking outside the window. She did not believe that she just bumped herself on the door. The thought that someone hurt Krystal pissed Amber off. She took a U-turn which made Krystal looked at her.

 

"What are you doing?" Krystal asked.

 

"Let's go somewhere else first." Amber replied.

 

"You can drop me off here. Pull over." Krystal demanded.

 

Amber didn't listen to Krystal. She took her in this one clinic which is owned by his friend, Jonghyun but the guy wasn't around so his nurse, Luna is the one who entertains them.

 

"I will give you an ointment to ease the pain and won't bruise anymore." Luna said to Krystal.

 

"Okay." Krystal replied with

a faint smile.

 

"If someone is physically abusing you, we can report that person to the police this instance." Luna told Krystal before she eyed Amber whom she thought is Krystal's boyfriend.

 

"You're wrong shorty, I can never hurt that beautiful face." Amber said and scoffed.

 

"Don't hesitate to do that, okay?" Luna stated, completely ignoring Amber.

 

Amber let out a sarcastic laugh. She can't believe that Luna was thinking that way about her. After they went out of the clinic, she was still grumbling about how Luna treated her. Her attention was transferred to Krystal who still seems lost in her thoughts.

 

"What time is your class will start tomorrow again?" Amber asked Krystal that made the girl snapped out of her thoughts.

 

"H-Huh?"

 

"Your class tomorrow, what time will it start?"Amber repeated, suppressing her annoyance.

 

"I think I will not coming to the University tomorrow."

 

Amber knew that something did happen in the University. She thought not to ask Krystal about it because the girl obviously doesn't want to talk about it.

 

"Then let's drown ourselves in happiness and fun tonight!" she exclaimed happily.

 

"I..."

 

 

"It is really my birthday today and I want it to celebrate with you." she interrupted Krystal and gave her a fake sincere smile.

 

"Alright." Krystal sighed.

 

A big smile is then plastered on Amber’s face when Krystal agreed. All she has in mind is to take away Krystal’s gloom and replace it with a smile.