4

She's My True Love!

Amber gave Krystal a ride going to the University. Other students’ attentions were transferred to the luxurious car that parked in front of the building. Amber walked around and opened the car door for Krystal. She didn’t know that the girl is attending the same University where she graduated from.

 

“Wow, it’s been a couple of years since I last set my foot here.” Amber spoke as she roamed her eyes around. “This place brings a lot of memories.”

 

“I bet they are good ones.” Krystal said that made Amber turned to her. “You look happier now.”

 

Amber scoffed when she heard what Krystal said to her. “You should get going now, before you get late.”

 

Krystal bid her goodbye to Amber. She gave Amber a cheerful smile before she left her. Amber looked at Krystal who is walking away from her. She felt happy deep inside. She was so confident that sooner or later, she will make Krystal fall hard for her. Her attention was transferred to her phone when it vibrated in her pocket. She curved a smile when she read Key’s name in her caller I.D.

 

“Good news?”

 

“You sound like the real Amber.” Key replied and scoffed. “You’re father won’t hire anyone to fill in your position.”

 

“What?!” Amber exclaimed.

 

“He said that he will take care of it for now since your ‘excuse’ was valid.” Key spoke as he stressed the word. He laughed when he heard Amber groaned in frustration.

 

“I’m sure he will give me a pile of work when I get back in the company.” Amber stated.

 

“Why? Have you found your true love?”

 

“Pfft! I already found the girl who will truly love me Key.”

 

“But you won’t truly love but just use?”

 

“Well Kim Kibum, you really know your best friend very well!”Amber remarked proudly and laughed.

 

“Tsk, be careful Amber. If Hyuna turned you into a girl, that girl might turn you into something worst.”

 

“Like what, a frog?” Amber replied and chuckled.

 

“Nah, worst than that. It will be something nobody will dare to love.” Key stated.

 

“Pfft! You’re thinking too much Kibum! Don’t worry about it anymore. I’m taking precautions now.” Amber stated.

 

Key let out a deep sigh after he ended the call. He wanted to help his best friend but he knows that something good will happen at the end despite what happened to Amber. He just hoped that his best friend will learn his lesson.

 

“Now what am I going to do?” Amber mumbled when he get back in his car.

 

Her eyes followed on the two y girls who passed by in front of his car. She surely missed having fun with girls. She quickly shook off the thoughts when she remembered her old ways. It’s making her feel frustrated.  

 

“I guess I’ll have to wait for Krystal here.” She sighed.

 

She put on her headphones and listened to the music in her phone. She leaned back and closed her eyes. She didn’t notice that she fell asleep. She woke up when she heard someone was knocking on her car’s window.

 

“What the…”She cussed before stopped when she saw it was Krystal. She curved a smile and gestured Krystal to get in.

 

“I thought you already left.” Krystal said after she settled on the front seat.

 

“I got nothing to do so I decided to just wait for you.” Amber replied with her dorky smile. “Where do you want to go?”

 

“Home.” Krystal replied shortly.

 

“Home?” Amber questioned. “So you are the type of student who go straight home after her class.” She continued and laughed.

 

“Is there something wrong with it?” Krystal asked her with raised brows.

 

“Uhm, n-none.” Amber replied. She sensed something in Krystal’s voice that made her decide to drop the topic. “So to your house it is!”

 

Krystal invited Amber inside her house. She prepared some tea for her guest. Amber roamed her eyes around the house and she finds it very neat and organized.  She wondered if she will be able to come here if he turned back to her old self again.

 

“Do you live her alone?” Amber asked Krystal after she put down her cup of tea.

 

“Yes.” Krystal replied with faint smile.

 

“I see. I live alone too.”

 

“Nobody will bother you if you live alone.” Krystal spoke and Amber nodded her head in agreement.

 

‘A loner.’ Amber thought.

 

“You can come here often in my place if you like.”

 

“Really?” Amber said happily, thinking that it will make her job more easier.

 

“Yeah.” Krystal replied and flashed a sweet smile.

 

“Then I will visit every day!” Amber stated and grinned.

 

“You can only get in if you will bring something for me.”

 

“What do you want?” Amber questioned.

 

“Surprise me.” Krystal answered and giggled.

 

“We’ll see.” Amber respond with a smirk.